PDA

View Full Version : Decent players to buy in CM15 & CM16

craigibhoy
4th Aug 2015, 01:03
This will be an updated thread on players i and others recommend to buy but please read the little note below.
Im not 100% sure on the player logic but i would assume that not all players will turn out the same on different saves or for other people, but they might still turn out decent.

CHAMP MAN 15
Luc Castaignos(FC) - FC Twente(Always bagging in goals for me at FC Twente)
Patrick Roberts(MR) - Fulham(Wonderkid who provides assists and has speed)
Giorgio Rasulo(FC) - MK Dons(Wonderkid) - Recommended by Skym93
Serge Gnabry(Winger) - Arsenal(Don't know much about him) - Recommended by Skym93

CHAMP MAN 16
Recommended by WillTunechi
Carlos Bueno - Pos: ST - Nat: URU - (Scores a lot of goals). Team skills 55~68
Nicolás Vélez - Pos: ST - Nat: ARG - (Score some goals and assists). Team Skills 40 - 62
Bruno Fornaroli - Pos: ST - Nat: URU - (Scores a lot of goals). Team skills 50~65
Andre Gray - Pos: ST - Nat: ENG - (Scores a lot of goals). Team skills 57~70
Carlos Sanchez - Pos: MR. AMR - Nat: URU - (Make a lot of assists). Team skills 62~74
Ivan Moreno - Pos: AM. AMR - Nat: ARG - (Make a lot of assists). Team skills 65~75
Kleber- Pos: ST - Nat: BRA - TEAM: Beijing Guoan - (Scores a lot of goals). Team skills 60~74

RECOMMENDED BY ME
Jordan Slew - Pos: ST - Nat: ENG - Scores a lots of goals for lower league teams.

RECOMMENDED BY CM TEAM
- Olivier Ntcham (Man city, loaned to Genoa). All round midfielder. Performs much better than his profile suggests.
- Hector Bellerin (Arsenal first team right back, holds the informal sprint record for the club)
- Ezequiel Ponce (just joined Roma, already good reputation as a finisher from Argentine league)

RECOMMENDED BY KURANAMASA
Davy Klaassen (Ajax Amsterdam Attacking Midfielder. He could make a goal and assist)
Davie Selke (RB Leipzig striker. Made a lot of goal. A decent finisher)

Skym93
4th Aug 2015, 13:54
For lower leagues I recomend Giorgio Rasulo. He is only 37 rated in 1st season but he is a wonderkid.
Also check our Serge Gnabry

craigibhoy
4th Aug 2015, 17:36
Thanks mate i forgot about rasulo i signed him once from MK Dons and was quite decent, anyway i updated the first post.

WillTunechi
7th Oct 2015, 16:57
Hello !
contributing to the list , players CM16..

For the time being , players who stood out in my seasons in CM16 are:
Carlos Bueno - Pos: ST - Nat: URU - (Scores a lot of goals). Team skills 55~68
Nicolás Vélez - Pos: ST - Nat: ARG - (Score some goals and assists). Team Skills 40 - 62
Bruno Fornaroli - Pos: ST - Nat: URU - (Scores a lot of goals). Team skills 50~65
Andre Gray - Pos: ST - Nat: ENG - (Scores a lot of goals). Team skills 57~70
Carlos Sanchez - Pos: MR. AMR - Nat: URU - (Make a lot of assists). Team skills 62~74
Ivan Moreno - Pos: AM. AMR - Nat: ARG - (Make a lot of assists). Team skills 65~75
Kleber- Pos: ST - Nat: BRA - TEAM: Beijing Guoan - (Scores a lot of goals). Team skills 60~74

^.^ GO TO PLAY

craigibhoy
7th Oct 2015, 23:00
Thanks Will ive added your recommendations to the first post.

GDArcan
16th Oct 2015, 16:18
Great Idea - i love it! :D Stickied thread.

Here are three players the CM team here has their eyes on...

- Olivier Ntcham (Man city, loaned to Genoa). All round midfielder. Performs much better than his profile suggests.
- Hector Bellerin (Arsenal first team right back, holds the informal sprint record for the club)
- Ezequiel Ponce (just joined Roma, already good reputation as a finisher from Argentine league)

craigibhoy
19th Oct 2015, 09:34
Thanks gd :) I've updated the first post as well.

kuranamasa
22nd Oct 2015, 22:50
I have two recommendation
- Davy Klaassen (Ajax Amsterdam Attacking Midfielder. He could make a goal and assist)
- Davie Selke (RB Leipzig striker. Made a lot of goal. A decent finisher)

craigibhoy
24th Oct 2015, 21:21
Thanks kura updated first post

dapper_dinosir
30th Oct 2015, 22:46
I'm just gonna stick my two-penneth in here, now I've only had one 'three-and-a-half year' career so far in CM16 (with Wigan if you're wondering), so these players may not be as effective in other games, but they may come in handy anyways.

Okay, the first one is Nile Ranger (Blackpool, approx. £160k). In the very first year of my current career (the one mentioned above somewhere), he was easily the top goal scorer in League One, surpassing 40 goals if my memory serves me correctly. He almost ended up carrying Blackpool to a play-off place in the end, and was available for a bargain £160k that summer. He was one of my main forwards in the two years I managed Wigan in the Championship, scoring about 15 goals in total, including a derby double to give us a win against Bolton. I was promoted to the Premiership after my second season in the Championship, and sold him to Peterborough United in the summer window after he fell down to fifth-choice striker. It's only November in the game and he's already got into double figures for the Posh in L1. To sum up, absolutely lethal at League One level and below, and will still get into double figures in the Championship if played regularly. On a side note, Will Grigg (Wigan Athletic, approx. £140k) couldn't hit a barn door for us in League One and was sold (funnily enough) to Blackpool in a swap deal with Ranger after my first year, and has scored about 50 goals in about 28 months for the tangerines since then, so maybe he's another to consider picking up if anyone's in the lower leagues. Both Grigg and Ranger aren't expensive in the slightest.

The second one is Jordy Hiwula (Wigan Athletic, on loan from Huddersfield Town, approx. £80k). Ended up top scorer for me in my first season, nabbing over 20 goals. I signed him permanently that summer for just £80k, and he can score about ten in the Championship. A must buy in my mind for anyone in the lower divisions, nice and cheap and can score plenty of goals in the third tier, but isn't that effective at anything higher than League One.

The third is Tom Ince (Derby County, approx. £7m). Ince is one of the best players in the FL72, both in game and in real life. He is quite expensive, but is definitely worth a large transfer fee, as he was one of the highest goal scorers and assisters in the Championship for the three years he was at Derby before I signed him for Wigan in the last window following promotion to the Prem. I've played, what, 16 games so far in the top flight, and even though he's a winger/attacking midfielder, he's my top goal scorer and best assister, with six each thus far. He's young too, when you start the game he's around the age of 22 or 23, so if you can afford him, definitely try and get him if you're a bottom half Prem side or in the FL72 (though I doubt you'll have enough funds if you're the latter).

Next up is Craig Conway (Blackburn Rovers, approx. £800k). A tad expensive for an over-30 Championship player, but he's worth it. He's an assist machine, hardly ever gets injured, and his overall rating has only dropped by one in the three years since I signed him. Reliable, hard-working, great player.

My final pick is the young Gianluca Gaudino (Bayern Munich (II), approx. £6m). A versatile midfielder with bags of potential, Gaudino is perfect for Championship and bottom half Premier League sides. I signed him in the last window from FC Schalke 04 for £6.5m I believe, and he's one of my best players. If you want a long-term quality attacking midfielder, consider Gaudino.

Additionally, Chelsea are an excellent side to get loanees from. A lot of their players, such as Nathan Aké (on loan at Watford, approx. £8m), Andreas Christensen (on loan at Borussia Mönchengladbach, approx. £5m), and Mario Pašalić (on loan at AS Monaco, approx. £6m) are quality players for small Prem clubs and teams in the FL72, and due to Chelsea being full of quality players, they're often willing to let you have these guys on extended loan deals. And their wages are pretty cheap, so that's another bonus.

And finally, Gabby Agbonlahor (Aston Villa, approx. £8m) has scored like 22 in 20 so far this season for Villa, I don't know whether this is a one-off or if he is normally one of the top scorers in the Prem, but if it's the latter, you might want to see about getting him.

-- Dinosir.

kuranamasa
31st Oct 2015, 10:33
two more
Allan (MC(DM) - Liverpool). a good defensive midfielder, have a good tackling, rarely got a card. you could get him around £1m-1.3m with wages no more than £10k per weeks
can I put halilovic too??
Alen Halilovic (AMR/AMC - Sporting Gijon (On Loan from Barcelona)). a nice midfielder that could make a lot of goal and assist. you could get him around £12m-£14m not too expensive for a middle team like maybe you play celta vigo or everton

BIGGYGUMMY
12th Nov 2015, 09:07
Tira and Julio Cesar the best striker for divsion 2 and 1 in CM15

GDArcan
10th Dec 2015, 18:12
I'm not sure how he performs in CM16 yet, but in CM All Stars Nathan Ake is an absolute beast with regards to his potential. The two games use pretty much the same database too so he should be good for both.

You can buy him for 'relatively' cheap but can plow loads of training tokens (or intensive training ) into him. I managed to double his value in CMAS :whistle: Would be cool to hear if anyone else bought him in CM16!

Nathan Ake -POS: DL DC (DM) NAT: Netherlands TEAM - Watford - ca. 68 Skill. Value in CM16 for £6.4m but has a very high potential.

dapper_dinosir
10th Dec 2015, 20:50
I bought Nathan Aké for £10m as manager of Wigan Athletic in CM16 -- he's a very consistent performer, has a lot of years in him, and can chip in with quite a few goals too (when I had him on loan from Chelsea a couple of years earlier he scored eight, a huge factor in our promotion from the Championship). He is a bit pricey, but if you can afford him, you've got yourself a very versatile defender. Him and Joe Gomez from Liverpool are an excellent two players to have in the same squad if you can afford them.

gonzacasla
2nd Jan 2016, 21:01
Mauro Obolo - Belgrano (ST): He makes a lot of goals. 80 in two seasons. He is old (35 I think) so he starts to go down after 2-3 seasons, but he is cheap.
Emiliano Rigoni - Belgrano (AMR): He is all an assistant. 20 assistences per season. He is young (22 years old) and not really cheap (8-10M USD) but he is definetely a good inversion.

dapper_dinosir
4th Jan 2016, 00:19
Obbi Oulare (Watford) and Gianluca Gaudino (Bayern) are my best investments so far, I'd say.

callumcm
22nd Jan 2016, 22:30
Excellent thread! I'm looking to buy some young players for my team, anyone know a good list online? Something like this fm 16 wonderkids (http://fm-space.com/football-manager-2016/best-players/wonderkids-for-football-manager-2016/) but for CM 16.

briteblue
16th Jun 2016, 17:28
There are a few dream players that I have tried to add to my team, but without any success. I bid the max allowed for transfer fee (200m), and am still refused. I tried to request loan, and the same result. Are there certain players that the program just flat out doesn't allow?