PDA

View Full Version : Manager career storyline

Gladooo
3rd Aug 2015, 05:49
My career on Champman 15, with a little twist.. I got bored so decided to write a storyline which hopefully you'll enjoy. Won't be too detailed as I'm 6 seasons in front but hopefully you still enjoy and stay tuned for the next chapter. Pictures with future story's.

Profile:
Manager name: David Beckham
Nationality: England
Caps: 115
Previous teams: Manchester United, Real Madrid, L.A. Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain, Preston & Milan (loans)

Introduction:
After retiring from both international and club football, Mr Beckham decided to take on the managers role. FC Twente were immediately interested in the former England captain and snapped him up as there new manager.

After two long seasons in the Dutch Eredivisie, FC Twente are finally ready to challenge for silverware with "rivals Ajax the only team that's stands in our way" a confident Mr Beckham said in a press conference before the season began, but after a shaky start fans of FC Twente were nervous but Beckham managed to then lead the team onto a 33 game unbeaten run placing them top of the table and through to the Dutch cup final, with 7 games left and Ajax 5 points behind things were looking promising for the rookie manager but then top goal scorer Luc Castaignos gets ruled out of action with a groin injury leaving the team without there main striker and leading goal scorer, the Dutch team took a huge confidence hit and there form went downhill, allowing Ajax to climb the table and knock FC Twente off the champions spot, having only accumulated 6 points from 7 games and goal scoring being there main problem fans were on edge for the upcoming Dutch cup final against Vitesse, but FC Twente managed to pull themselfs together after letting the league slip away the team gave 110% and managed to win 2-0, Jesūs Corona and new boy Jordy Clasie the goal scorers.

After an exciting but disappointing season Mr Beckham was named Eredivisie manager of the year for the second time in 3 years and also earned his coaching badge which was well deserved, Luc Castaignos was awarded golden boot even tho he missed 7 games towards the end he still scored 5 more goals then 2nd place.

Things could only get better for Mr Beckham and due to being named Eredivisie manager of the year for a second time and also claiming the Dutch cup, Athletico Madrid came knocking on the door and Beckham agreed a 3 year contract with the Spanish Giants. Some Madrid fans were doubtful having only 3 years experience in management but Mr Beckham said in a press conference "I feel very confident,it's a huge step but I feel I can deliver at this club and I still have much to prove".

The story continuous..

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, feedback in appreciated.