PDA

View Full Version : Harry Allen Prescott

Zane27
2nd Aug 2015, 15:43
I just had a thought, the barn with the darkroom is owned by a Harry Alan Prescott. What if mark Jefferson is really Harry Prescott, lots of artist change there names and it's the only thing that fits to explain his involvement. Thoughts?

mysterycycle
2nd Aug 2015, 19:37
Mr. Jefferson's not nearly old enough. There were newspaper clippings in the barn which talked about how Harry Alan Prescott was responsible for spearheading the bomb shelter craze in Arcadia Bay. That would have been in the late 1950s/early 1960s.

So, I don't think it can be him, unless Jefferson also has some serious time-travel abilities...

Squinn1201
3rd Aug 2015, 13:54
I just had a thought, the barn with the darkroom is owned by a Harry Alan Prescott. What if mark Jefferson is really Harry Prescott, lots of artist change there names and it's the only thing that fits to explain his involvement. Thoughts?

No I don't think he's HAP. But I do think he is related to or has connections with the Prescott's which is why he is able to use the bunker.

NayaBR
3rd Aug 2015, 14:03
This is Harry Alan Prescott, so it's difficult xD.
http://i60.tinypic.com/155mj2x.jpg

Sneddonator
3rd Aug 2015, 20:42
Someone stick a beard and glasses on him. ��

NayaBR
3rd Aug 2015, 23:42
Someone stick a beard and glasses on him. ��

I think HAP is very old when everything happens

RaulRoque
4th Aug 2015, 00:03
There must be a relationship between the Prescott family and Jeff, probably. And it must involve the Principal too.

StrangerThanFiction
4th Aug 2015, 12:39
There must be a relationship between the Prescott family and Jeff, probably. And it must involve the Principal too.

Prescott's are paying big money to keep Wells quiet. He's probably not involved, bit knows something is amiss and is blackmailed into pretending not to know anything.

NayaBR
4th Aug 2015, 19:50
Maybe Nathan and Mr Jefferson (fake name) are brothers

VUylvern
9th Aug 2015, 20:27
Nah that can't be. I bet he tutors him because his father is an a-hole and he sees a father figure in him, but Jeff sees him as a scapegoat. Jeff is an artist, he only cares about his work, so he's not going to do anything to jeopardize it. I think Nathan is letting him use the bunker. The question is what does Sean knows about the storm? Did Harry knew too? What about Nathan?