PDA

View Full Version : Episode 4 Review(Spoilers)

Rome1992
1st Aug 2015, 10:05
First I would like to start by stating that Dontnod once again impressed me about how the episode 4 was put into place.

Now for a more serious part as i expect the story of Life Is Strange will start to reach its apex in episode 4. With answers regarding Rachel's disappearance will hopefully be answered and for me it only answered some questions. My question is if Nathan really killed Rachel. Why he didn't killed Kate in the first place as well? It just doesn't make sense to me. Plus if Rachel really is dead why does her body still has the smell? Because a dead human body can only have the decomposing smell for a couple of days. Episode 1 happened on Monday and Episode 4 happened on Thursday. Does that mean that Rachel was still possibly alive(if she's really dead) during the events of Episode 1? My second question is about Jefferson. Jefferson shot Chloe :( which makes me sad. My question about him Is he the guy that we saw at the end scene with syringe in the hand? If so what it is that he has against women? My third point right now is I now believe that David is really just a misunderstood person. I think he is spying on Kate and others to protect not to harm them. Because I think he's aware about the capabilities of the Prescott Family. My Third and final question right now is the alternate reality. I think we can no longer return to that reality because Max burned the picture that is giving her the chance to return to the past. What did you guys did on Chloe on the alternate world? Kill her or Spare her?

What do you think guys? Feel free to share your opinions as well.

PS. I haven't replayed episode 4 yet so maybe I missed something along the way.

ByouRei
1st Aug 2015, 10:39
Hmm i think that Chole say about 3 month or 6 . she is mising . Yes is Jeferson you can see his reflection on table. third. Spare i have not balls to be killer :)

Nitaa_
4th Aug 2015, 00:02
I actually think Nathan and Mr. Jefferson are working togheter U know ? and I'm really nervous because I'm afraid That Chloe's really dead ...

RaulRoque
4th Aug 2015, 00:17
I actually think Nathan and Mr. Jefferson are working togheter U know ? and I'm really nervous because I'm afraid That Chloe's really dead ...

As some already said over here, bloody Warren took a selfie with Max and can make our hero to go back time and save her best friend. That would be cool.

luneth22
4th Aug 2015, 00:38
In the Episode 5 teaser you can clearly see Mr J's reflection on the table, so yes, its still him.
People are saying we can use the Warren pic, but I dont see Max using it unless she can get herself out of her current situation. To be honest, she is gonna need outside help on this one.

RaulRoque
4th Aug 2015, 00:47
In the Episode 5 teaser you can clearly see Mr J's reflection on the table, so yes, its still him.
People are saying we can use the Warren pic, but I dont see Max using it unless she can get herself out of her current situation. To be honest, she is gonna need outside help on this one.

Maybe Mrs. Chase could help. I tried very hard to be friend of her. I see she's a good girl, but only just spoiled.