PDA

View Full Version : Is Frank responsible for Rachel's Death ?

KaramKMD
1st Aug 2015, 10:04
So we all know that Frank is the one that sell these drugs that Nathan and Jefferson uses to drug the girls, while Nathan is also a part of the problem, he
1. Knows that he last saw Rachel is in the dark room (thus his Rachel in the dark room drawings in the Principal's PC) also proved when Rachel's photo is seen in her file lying on the floor with Nathan possibly drugged too behind her.
2.Also in episode 3 when you were wearing Rachel's cloth he was genuinely happy to see Rachel when it was Max in reality.

Also, Rachel was buried in the junkyard (it is most likely to be her and not Nathan, the body can't stink when buried in the same day (i think) ) Who else knows about the junkyard other than Rachel, Chloe and Max ? Frank.

Remember when you went to his RV .. there was a letter from Rachel about how Frank was freaking her out with his drugs/when he was drugged, could it be possible that he was a cause of her death ?

OH GOD I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE URGH

So in one way or another, Frank is responsible.

StrangerThanFiction
2nd Aug 2015, 02:24
In an indirect way, yes. He did supply the drugs that (possibly) causes her to overdose. I'm not sure if I want to find out how he reacts. It's clear that he loved her as much as Chole did (if not more).

Xeva-q
2nd Aug 2015, 02:40
Cross-use of multiple drugs can be lethal. She could take some of Frank's drugs and, when Jefferson used his sleeping drug on her she could die of their mixed effect. In witch case her death was a pure accident.

Sneddonator
2nd Aug 2015, 03:36
Cross-use of multiple drugs can be lethal. She could take some of Frank's drugs and, when Jefferson used his sleeping drug on her she could die of their mixed effect. In witch case her death was a pure accident.

Good theory.