PDA

View Full Version : Nathan listens to Whale sounds? Knows a Storm is Coming? (MAJOR SPOILERS!)

lHayzer
30th Jul 2015, 22:31
I found it pretty weird when I heard those whale sounds in Nathan's MP3 player in his Dorm room, is that somehow connected to the Whales dying? He doesn't mention it in the game but he does say it in the actual Trailer for it ''A storm is coming you're all going to die!'' Do the Prescotts know that theres a catastrophic crazy Tornado about to hit Arcadia Bay explaining that apocalyptic bunker they have? Like they're ready for it or something? I know the bunker is probably mainly for Jefferson's creepy dungeon to take Pictures of dosed girls but it doesn't explain why theres been crazy weather changes, eclipses, double moons and a damn Tornado that's about to wipe out the whole town... Like somehow they are the ones causing all of this crazy shet to happen for some reason? Taking over Arcadia Bay like they always wanted? I know this might be all Max in different timelines messing with time and altering the universe causing the unusual stuff we've seen recently but it might be too obvious IDK. I think the Prescott Family is heavily involved in this since now we know Jefferson is obviously working for them, I think this is way bigger than Jefferson in the end. Since they like to have the gamer focus on mainly one person/thing based on that latest episode. Maybe Chloe is really supposed to die after all but we got that vision of the Tornado before Chloe even popped back in Max's Life/got shot in the bathroom, so maybe Chloe's Destiny isn't what causes all of this to happen? I guess we'll have to see what happens in the Season Finale... This game is really on pace on being my favorite game of all-time! I'd love to hear your thoughts or maybe chime in on this :D.

StrangerThanFiction
31st Jul 2015, 03:59
Normal people: He's only listening to whale sounds to help him calm down/sleep.

Me: YOU DONT GET IT!!! HE'S TRYING TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE!?! SHHH!! HE'S GETTING INFO ABOUT THE STORM.
(Sorry for the all caps. Tried/crazy at the moment).

Anyways, it does seem too coincidential. We'll see in Episode 5. But I have to agree with your theory.

ElShadow
31st Jul 2015, 05:01
Man, I've been through 3 saves already trying to get that s**tdick Nathan to say that stupid ''A storm is coming you're all going to die!'' line, no luck so far D:
As for the crazy stuff, my own theory is time line convergence, kinda hard to believe the Prescotts are behind it, doesn't look like something they'd be able to do with just money and influence, although, there is some interesting stuff mentioned in Sean's email to Nathan, something about the "Prescott Destiny" or something like that, sounded ominous as Max would say :P

UNKLEPhilosophy
31st Jul 2015, 11:18
Of course Nathan is the boss in the game he know everything he will kick max ass out of school and etc... he will survive the storm in the bunker and he will rebuild the arcadia bay.

ElShadow
1st Aug 2015, 23:50
Do people actually like his character? He's misunderstood, I'll grant you that, but that's as far as I go.

ByouRei
2nd Aug 2015, 04:17
Of course Nathan is the boss in the game he know everything he will kick max ass out of school and etc... he will survive the storm in the bunker and he will rebuild the arcadia bay.
And repopulate with Max. he has her selfie in room .. maybe ...
WE are crazy :D