PDA

View Full Version : Theory about Eipsode5 and the strange things.

UNKLEPhilosophy
30th Jul 2015, 09:57
MY theory is:
Max/chloe is the reason of the tornado,dead animals etc... because MAX ALREADY altered the timeline in EPISODE1 (because she saved chloe from Nathan)
in the real timeline chloe would die and no tornado,eclipse,no animal dead etc.. would happen
Max was already in episode5 in episode1 she saw the tornado hit arcadia bay.. she send herself back trough time to let chloe die.. but some reason she forgot what she need to do.

Again this is a theory...

Xeva-q
30th Jul 2015, 10:32
MY theory is:
Max/chloe is the reason of the tornado,dead animals etc... because MAX ALREADY altered the timeline in EPISODE1 (because she saved chloe from Nathan)
in the real timeline chloe would die and no tornado,eclipse,no animal dead etc.. would happen

http://storage4.static.itmages.ru/i/15/0730/h_1438252398_5289382_fb3c710cc3.jpg

UNKLEPhilosophy
31st Jul 2015, 11:14
http://storage4.static.itmages.ru/i/15/0730/h_1438252398_5289382_fb3c710cc3.jpg

Believe it or not for so many people this is not so obvious...

WazzuMan
31st Jul 2015, 11:59
The problem with this theory is it defeats the whole purpose of the game and every choice you ever make. Since Max had a vision of the tornado that lead her into that bathroom and all the subsequent events that follow, I believe Max was given this power to challenge her fate, Chloe's and Arcadia Bay's. This game has always been about choice and forging your own destiny which conflicts with the idea that certain things must happen or everybody dies. What's the point of giving Max powers if she's not supposed to use them.

BinnieBob
31st Jul 2015, 13:38
Yup, she sees the tornado before she sees Chloe die. Though it could be the traveling back 5 years maybe? Or perhaps just environmental disaster.

Sneddonator
2nd Aug 2015, 03:07
Maybe she gets hit with a bolt of lightning in the storm and is sent back a week. Who knows but its going to be interesting to find out how those powers come about.