PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILERS** Can it be??

Narawen
30th Jul 2015, 07:15
Is it possible that Chloe CAN'T be saved no matter what Max does?? That it's her destiny to die... no matter what. OMG this game is going to drive me crazy! I already love Chloe's character and would absolutely HATE to see her die T_T Stop playing with my emotions Life is Strange!!

ByouRei
30th Jul 2015, 07:29
For some reason i prefer chloe died, her rewival will be to hapyending, but im think about that selfie. Or maybe she use nathan selfie. :-) or all is drug hallucinations dying girl. :-)

Xeva-q
30th Jul 2015, 08:29
I really hope that she will die for good. Just hate that selfish stupid <censored>

streetgeistt
30th Jul 2015, 08:56
I think that scene was to cold to be the "chloe dying for good" scene. But she will most likely have to go for good at some point.

UNKLEPhilosophy
30th Jul 2015, 09:44
Is it possible that Chloe CAN'T be saved no matter what Max does?? That it's her destiny to die... no matter what. OMG this game is going to drive me crazy! I already love Chloe's character and would absolutely HATE to see her die T_T Stop playing with my emotions Life is Strange!!

Yes it is
I love chole but I know she destiny to be die in the game and ok with it..
in

EPISODE1: chole died but max saved her
Episode2: chloe died because train hit her in the junkyard but max saved her
Episode3-
Episode4: chole died.
episode5:-

Narawen
31st Jul 2015, 07:18
I think that scene was to cold to be the "chloe dying for good" scene. But she will most likely have to go for good at some point.

Yeah i believe they'll bring her back somehow.. and by the end of the game.. they'll make Max realize she can't keep Chloe alive no matter what she does.. then they'll have a very emotional good bye. Oh well... just my thoughts, but Life is Strange is so full of surprises, anything is possible!

meimeiriver
31st Jul 2015, 08:10
Yeah i believe they'll bring her back somehow.. and by the end of the game.. they'll make Max realize she can't keep Chloe alive no matter what she does.. then they'll have a very emotional good bye. Oh well... just my thoughts, but Life is Strange is so full of surprises, anything is possible!

Yeah. Except that wouldn't be a surprise any more, but just the ending of "The Butterfly Effect" movie.

ZeGermanChloeFan
31st Jul 2015, 08:14
i still think that she doesn't have to die. It's a trap Dontnod Entertainment let us fall in. Max' time travel ability and her power to jump into past events with a photo will save Chloe. It has to.

Kissing Chloe in episode 3 was a major choice, so it has to have a big impact. In Episode 4, there was no big impact. So it would be just logical, if Chloe comes back in episode 5 and then we will see the impact of Max' decision to kiss or not to kiss her

WazzuMan
31st Jul 2015, 12:26
i still think that she doesn't have to die. It's a trap Dontnod Entertainment let us fall in. Max' time travel ability and her power to jump into past events with a photo will save Chloe. It has to.

Kissing Chloe in episode 3 was a major choice, so it has to have a big impact. In Episode 4, there was no big impact. So it would be just logical, if Chloe comes back in episode 5 and then we will see the impact of Max' decision to kiss or not to kiss her

I have to agree with you. It defeats the general idea of the game and the point of Max having this rewind power if she can't use it, make choices and challenge the fate of Chloe, herself and everybody in Arcadia Bay. Why else would they give Max the power to project her conscience further through time with photos if she only uses it the one time? It certainly would explain the double moon; two timelines overlapping and the moons had the same visual effect as Max's rewind power.

Besides, I want my Pricefield ending. I may be warming up to Warren now after his presence in this episode but I still feel Max and Chloe have a stronger connection. There was always that question mark in the terms of their relationship where Rachel was concerned and how Chloe crushed on her as much as Warren does Max. Of course there hasn't really been time to process what her death means for the two since Chloe is almost completely consumed with rage and grief. I hope in the finale, they finally reveal the full depths of their relationship and what kind of future they'll share together after the credits roll.

Squinn1201
1st Aug 2015, 15:30
Yes it is
I love chole but I know she destiny to be die in the game and ok with it..
in

EPISODE1: chole died but max saved her
Episode2: chloe died because train hit her in the junkyard but max saved her
Episode3-
Episode4: chole died.
episode5:-

Episode 3 is the alt. universe. Chloe is dying from respirator failure. So she either dies naturally or Max ends her life with the OD of morphine. And didn't Max say at some point that some things never change or something along those lines? So you could be on to something. Maybe no matter what she does Chloe dies. hmmmm...

Sneddonator
2nd Aug 2015, 03:14
It could have a bladerunner type ending where Chloe and Max decide to escape the town and start a better life together somewhere else.

There could be several diff endings depending on choices.

NayaBR
2nd Aug 2015, 03:51
Annnd... what if we have to go back to the FIRST SELFIE!?
That one where everything started, when Max was at Mr Jefferson's class.

ByouRei
2nd Aug 2015, 04:08
interesting .. but what you do? except kill mr jefferson
im think about that first selfie too.