PDA

View Full Version : Questions.... Too many! (Spoilers)

Sneddonator
29th Jul 2015, 23:00
This episode has left me a bit numb but also frustrated. Questions and theories.

When arriving at the barn and noticing recent tyre tracks. Why not rewind time right there and find out who left?

After scouring the dark room. Why couldnt i rewind time to set everything back so it didnt look like we were there?

Why does Max have this power at all?

Chloe keeps dying? Final destination theory. Is she doomed to die no matter what? Chloe only seems to be ending up in these scenarios since Max came back in to her life.

So many more questions. No time to post them all now.

Perhaps Max has to go back in time to that moment in the bathroom. And take the bullet for Chloe. Max dies and none of the chaos takes place.

Snow in the warm season, beached wales, twin moons, eclipse and extreme weather - definite signs of two parallel existing worlds trying to intersect in the same space. Winter overlapping a summer. Two moons from two different points in time. Clashing tides and seasons in the ocean causing navigational havok with the whales. The moon from one time eclipsing the sun of another. And cold and hot weather systems clashing to make the perfect storm. Reason? Max going back and forth causing splits and rifts in time.

StrangerThanFiction
30th Jul 2015, 04:14
This episode has left me a bit numb but also frustrated. Questions and theories.

When arriving at the barn and noticing recent tyre tracks. Why not rewind time right there and find out who left?

After scouring the dark room. Why couldnt i rewind time to set everything back so it didnt look like we were there?

Chloe keeps dying? Final destination theory. Is she doomed to die no matter what? Chloe only seems to be ending up in these scenarios since Max came back in to her life.

Perhaps Max has to go back in time to that moment in the bathroom. And take the bullet for Chloe. Max dies and none of the chaos takes place.

Snow in the warm season, beached wales, twin moons, eclipse and extreme weather - definite signs of two parallel existing worlds trying to intersect in the same space. Winter overlapping a summer. Two moons from two different points in time. Clashing tides and seasons in the ocean causing navigational havok with the whales. The moon from one time eclipsing the sun of another. And cold and hot weather systems clashing to make the perfect storm. Reason? Max going back and forth causing splits and rifts in time.

The answer to the first two questions is easy. Max can only go so far back in time (About 30-60 seconds) without her nose bleeding or fainting. The tire tracks were recent, but probably not recent enough. The dark room? Too far of a rewind.

Third question : I have no answer to. Hopefully that will come to light in episode 5.

Fourth question: Juliet has a wonderful theory about that. Let's just say; everything comes with a price. (Pun sorta intended).

I do agree with your theory about two worlds colliding. Maybe if were lucky enough to get a second season (crossing fingers) they'll explore that more.

Sneddonator
30th Jul 2015, 04:45
Thanks. What you said makes sense.

The dark room? Too far of a rewind. maybe. But only just.

Only a minute of going over the folders with the photos. Pulling the lock off the hatch and figuring the code on the door took no time. Im sure i have rewound further back than that amount of time.

Bunniel
30th Jul 2015, 12:41
The answer to the first two questions is easy. Max can only go so far back in time (About 30-60 seconds) without her nose bleeding or fainting. The tire tracks were recent, but probably not recent enough. The dark room? Too far of a rewind.

Third question : I have no answer to. Hopefully that will come to light in episode 5.

Fourth question: Juliet has a wonderful theory about that. Let's just say; everything comes with a price. (Pun sorta intended).

I do agree with your theory about two worlds colliding. Maybe if were lucky enough to get a second season (crossing fingers) they'll explore that more.

May I ask? who's Juliet? I want to read her theories :)

StrangerThanFiction
30th Jul 2015, 14:00
May I ask? who's Juliet? I want to read her theories :)

JulietxJules is her name. Most of her theories have been lost in cyberspace :cry: but I did find a few for you.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=154305

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=155968

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=155431

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=154974

She also is the one who started the "First Reaction" thread.

StrangerThanFiction
30th Jul 2015, 14:05
Thanks. What you said makes sense.

maybe. But only just.

Only a minute of going over the folders with the photos. Pulling the lock off the hatch and figuring the code on the door took no time. Im sure i have rewound further back than that amount of time.

I was thinking of a complete rewind. [All the way to the point before they even got to the barn]. Wouldn't want to leave any traces. However, I can see your points about the binders being left out in the open. Has anyone tried that yet?

meimeiriver
30th Jul 2015, 23:02
@OP: As Max so aptly put it, "Too many haystacks, too few needles." :)

pleasenamesong
31st Jul 2015, 06:42
ANYBODY CAN TELL ME THE NAME OF SONG PLAY IN EVAN'S BEDROOM?

ZeGermanChloeFan
31st Jul 2015, 08:18

And what does this theory say? can you explain it please? or where can I find it?

StrangerThanFiction
31st Jul 2015, 12:11
It's been lost in cyberspace unfortunately. I can remember it dealing with the irony of the Price's last name.

Sneddonator
2nd Aug 2015, 03:04
Maybe Juliet did a cut and paste job from a personal document. She may be able to repost it.

bananaphone34100
4th Aug 2015, 17:04

I'm amazed at the Chloe death theory popping up everywhere, After episode 4 I am really hopping that Max can somehow rewind and not even go to the junk yard with Chloe before the Mr Jefferson incident. Iv really come to like both of them and I would hate for one of them to go (especially after seeing how Chloe was at the start of episode 4)

julietxjules
4th Aug 2015, 17:13
We must bear in mind when discussing just how far back Max can time travel, that at the beginning of the game it was five days into the future and somehow Max travelled back five days and landed in Jefferson's classroom. She just needs to remember how she did it.

Sneddonator
4th Aug 2015, 21:20
Wonder if it is plasible that she is in an infinite loop. Rewinding back 4 days. Reliving everything (while not remembering) and ending up rewinding again back to the same point in class. Over and over again.