PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Gold Skins

Saikocat
28th Jul 2015, 15:51
We have a surprise announcement to share today about an upcoming release.

In a few weeks, we’ll be releasing an update for Nosgoth that includes several new skins. This release will have a recoloured skin each for the Prophet, Vanguard, Summoner and Deceiver. Here’s the juicy news... We’ll be putting these skins on sale for Gold only.

A frequent suggestion we've seen from our loyal fans has been to have some high-value Gold purchases within the store, that allow you to buy extras and show off your dedication to Nosgoth. Well, we listened! These new skins will be put into the Nosgoth in-game store for 15,000 Gold each and upon purchase are then permanently unlocked in your Armory.

We’ll share more specific release timing just before they come out, but we’re currently planning to release them in a few weeks, so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, here are some juicy screenshots to whet your appetites.

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/575/blog/2015-07-21-00036.jpg

DECEIVER
Ashen Torturer - A connoisseur of pain, his own and that of others equally

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/576/blog/2015-07-21-00055.jpg

SUMMONER
Cager of Souls - A gatherer of vampire souls to meld into the ravenous ghouls.

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/573/blog/2015-07-21-00001.jpg

PROPHET
Relic Hunter - A scavenger and treasure-seeker, searching the hidden corners of the world for powerful artefacts

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/574/blog/2015-07-21-00018.jpg

VANGUARD
War Cultist - An initiate of the secret mysteries of blood and blade.

Keep an eye on our Forums and Twitter as we'll share some more images of these skins before they're released, as well as letting you know when that update gets released!

Louves
28th Jul 2015, 16:19
What? I can finally spend all the useless gold on my account for something? Awesome! I hope more skins will follow.

Captain3009
28th Jul 2015, 16:25
Wooohooo, awesome. :thumb::thumb::flowers:

Da_Wolv
28th Jul 2015, 16:42
What? I can finally spend all the useless gold on my account for something? Awesome! I hope more skins will follow.

What about ... :poke: ...Skins to get rid of all the Relic Shards next? :poke: :D

Vampmaster
28th Jul 2015, 16:46
What about ... :poke: ...Skins to get rid of all the Relic Shards next? :poke: :D

And the expired/weak boosters and perks.

GenFeelGood
28th Jul 2015, 17:04
Glorious News! This will be the first time I play for the gold since closed beta; and I second the idea of future skins being made in the forge.

Varulven
28th Jul 2015, 17:23
Yay, finally a gold sink! :D

GenFeelGood
28th Jul 2015, 17:27
Let me just say how much better that Summoner's skin looks with the color change; and is there possibly a recolored Vanguard shield on the way as well?

ApollosBow
28th Jul 2015, 17:42
Good Job, any new on the next stream that will show some tease info on other upcoming stuff such as the new map and abilities for summoner and van.....with a possible concept tease of next vamp (black shadow silhouette maybe :D)

troublemak9r
28th Jul 2015, 18:27
I love you guys for this :)

Ysanoire
28th Jul 2015, 23:02
Oh, this is awesome :D I do like the colour theme, and I've always liked the Prophet's default (skull so classy) but wanted some colour variety. Also I don't have Ghoul caller's mantle so this is great.

Grisamentum
29th Jul 2015, 06:09
Wow they look really awesome. Need those Prophet & Deceiver skins asap.

lucinvampire
29th Jul 2015, 07:37
SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT :D I really love the look of these new colour variant skins, especially that Vanguard & Summoner :thumb:

FireWorks_
29th Jul 2015, 10:04
Nice! A fitting shield for the vanguard would be a great addition

Saikocat
29th Jul 2015, 11:42
Wow they look really awesome. Need those Prophet & Deceiver skins asap.

We are working on the upcoming Prestige skins for the Prophet and Vanguard, so hopefully we'll have some detail to share with you guys soon (concept art!) on that. The two of them will be timed quite closely together, like we did with the Summoner and Deceiver.

Oh, this is awesome :D I do like the colour theme, and I've always liked the Prophet's default (skull so classy) but wanted some colour variety. Also I don't have Ghoul caller's mantle so this is great.

I'll share another pic of the Prophet one soon from a few angles, so you can see the colours better. The Ghoul Caller's Mantle is probably my favourite out of this bunch, the back in particular is just gorgeous :3

Good Job, any new on the next stream that will show some tease info on other upcoming stuff such as the new map and abilities for summoner and van.....with a possible concept tease of next vamp (black shadow silhouette maybe :D)

We'll be doing another map tease soon ;)

Let me just say how much better that Summoner's skin looks with the color change; and is there possibly a recolored Vanguard shield on the way as well?

I'm afraid not, no Vanguard skin at the moment, but I'll share the suggestion here!

Ygdrasel
29th Jul 2015, 18:03
Ditched Nosgoth some months back in favor of games I didn't have to wait an hour between matches to play. Figured today I'd work my way back in, see if things have improved enough to warrant a return. This is certainly a fine thing to be met with. :) Loving the Deceiver and Summoner here.

"Relic Hunter - A scavenger and treasure-seeker, searching the hidden corners of the world for powerful artefacts"

Prophet confirmed Nathan Drake.

KaininitePriestess
29th Jul 2015, 19:53
I love the black-and-red color scheme of all of these skins. ;D Very appropriate to the series! And though I prefer the blue scheme for the GCM, it's always been one of my favorite skins in terms of the actual "tailoring" of the outfit, so I'm totally going to be shooting for this version with all that extra gold I'll have now that I've bought literally EVERYTHING available with gold! 8'D

GenFeelGood
30th Jul 2015, 04:07
I'm afraid not, no Vanguard skin at the moment, but I'll share the suggestion here!

Thanks Cat, it would be so cool to have a shield with a matching color scheme to go with the skin.

ProDoctoR1987
30th Jul 2015, 21:44
Great, I was wondering when I could actually use my gold reserves :)