PDA

View Full Version : how do i link my steam account?

rentron
8th Jan 2014, 18:41
i am having trouble accessing the beta, and it turns out my steam account is not linked..how do i do that?

Vrykolakas
8th Jan 2014, 18:56
i am having trouble accessing the beta, and it turns out my steam account is not linked..how do i do that?

when you first register into Nosgoth it will ask if you've got a steam account. If clicked yes, then after you've registered, it will then ask if you want to link the two accounts. Just click yes.

rentron
8th Jan 2014, 19:09
i dont remember that being in the regisiter. is there anyway i can still link my steam account?

lucinvampire
8th Jan 2014, 19:40
At the top right hand corner of the forum page (when you are signed in) you should see your name.
Click the little drop down arrow
Select User Settings
Click the option called Linked Accounts which is towards the left hand side of the page
You will then see options to link different accounts on the right hand side
Click the button on the Steam one that says Link and follow the instructions on screen
:D

LewFlo96
4th Aug 2014, 19:07
I have done this but it keeps telling me that my steam account doesn't exist even though it clearly does, any idea on why this is happening?

lucinvampire
5th Aug 2014, 10:46
Hmmm I've not heard of this before - maybe take a look at this post (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448)and see if doing the process works - you probably won't be able to follow it fully but it does have a different way of doing it listed (e.g through the site).

If it doesn't work though - I think you'll need to report this to the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001)so one of their techs can investigate.

GrubiDriger
26th Jul 2015, 01:06
At the top right hand corner of the forum page (when you are signed in) you should see your name.
Click the little drop down arrow
Select User Settings
Click the option called Linked Accounts which is towards the left hand side of the page
You will then see options to link different accounts on the right hand side
Click the button on the Steam one that says Link and follow the instructions on screen
:D

i dont have steam link