PDA

View Full Version : BOTH FACTIONS Werewolfs

Shadowhaunter
11th Aug 2014, 14:37
So in world of Nosgoth there's skeletons, zombies, werewolfs, vamps, etc; though this get's me wondering when will we get a werewolf class, humans are range/healing, vamps are melee and up close, while werewolfs can be tankers. I just believe this class would be awesome I know it's been hinted by the dev's but I want a full on reveal or preview. Any thoughts of when or how this might come?

Vampmaster
11th Aug 2014, 14:46
Psyonix have said there will only be two factions, so there won't be a third faction. Werewolves are also melee, which would break the rule the devs have about humans only being ranged and vampires only being melee.

The only thing I could see working is one single werewolf character if a something like a heroes mode is added.

Shadowhaunter
11th Aug 2014, 14:59
What about a human werewolf faction; werewolfs and vamps are mortal enemies so it would be natural for a werewolf to have a temp team up.

Lord_Aevum
11th Aug 2014, 15:04
There's no real evidence that they're mortal enemies in Legacy of Kain, unless I'm mistaken.

Vampmaster
11th Aug 2014, 15:08
What about a human werewolf faction; werewolfs and vamps are mortal enemies so it would be natural for a werewolf to have a temp team up.

Well, like I was saying, Psyonix have said there would only be two factions because it would be difficult to balance the abilities against both the existing ones. Also, there weren't that many werewolves in Nosgoth. Their home in the Lost City was destroyed, which only leaves the Dark Eden ones. I expect there's even less of them than the endangered Razielim clan.

As for them being mortal enemies, it's different in every franchise. They probably wouldn't get along, but I don't think they'd be a large enough force to stand up to the vampires by themselves.

Sanguise23
11th Aug 2014, 16:07
at best a vamp could take wolf form (which can does in BO1), but i dont think this is needed (and i like werewolves)

Shadowhaunter
11th Aug 2014, 16:40
at best a vamp could take wolf form (which can does in BO1), but i dont think this is needed (and i like werewolves)

Yes it wouldn't be too difficult to balance 3 classes as far as enemies I meant by a wolfs bite would kill a vampire slowly but painfully to the point they might as well lay there and take it. While a vampie bitting a werewolf leads to Werepire's and that's something no one wants to deal with. I can see a werewolf class happening even down to the game making it where you can play as one class team vs team or faction based battles i.e werewolf and vamps, humans vs vamps, etc. I know what Psyonix said but hiniting with things such as "that sounds interesting" and "well it's not like we're not going to make werewolfs" just gives too many questions needing to be answered; I agree with Sanguise23 I love werewolfs and Wolfmen too this could make the game more interesting and if I remember correctly there's still werewolfs in Lost city we could get more maps as well based on those two locations and even larger ones for more people or better pvp.