PDA

View Full Version : Rachel's 20th birthday!

Rome1992
22nd Jul 2015, 15:08
Today is Rachel's 20th birthday just ahead of the release of episode 4. Let's wish her a happy birthday and I hope the mystery surrounding her disappearance will finally have some light at episode 4. On who she really is, why she disappeared, what's her real relationship with Frank, and other lingering questions we have on her.

julietxjules
22nd Jul 2015, 15:57
The spilling of the beans will surely have to happen sooner rather than later, otherwise it would suggest that there is really nothing of any importance to reveal! It can't be all hanging on the final episode. . .it just can't - there is way too much to explain.

PHub07
22nd Jul 2015, 21:47
Today would have made that a great release date. Fact we didn't even get an announcement is a huge bummer.....I thought FOR SURE it would come out this week or next week.

Rome1992
23rd Jul 2015, 03:45
I think it will arrive soon now. Because the update to prepare for episode 4 is now out. The wait is worth it as long the episode is mind blowing and will keep you at the edge of your seat most of the time.

Tataboj
23rd Jul 2015, 10:25
Well, it looks I will play Ep. 4 a week after release but at least there will be less waiting for Ep. 5. ;)