PDA

View Full Version : will it be on ps4?

eagle011
21st Jul 2015, 20:42
will the game be on ps4 cause getting a ps4 will cost me less than upgrading my pc and I think I will be offended by some people who will say that it's not a good idea because auto aim and somethings like that but I don't want auto aim I just want to get the game on my ps4

Ghuldarkar
21st Jul 2015, 20:52
Probably not in the early future, and also, how the hell is getting a ps4 in any way cheaper than upgrading your pc? I just today put together a pc on the top of my head that will cost about 700$ and is better than a ps4 in raw power. Maybe someone can help you with what you could upgrade.
Also this game should run much more smoothly in the future and not require top high end hardware to run 60fps like it does right now.

Da_Wolv
21st Jul 2015, 20:59
Just run the game on potato graphics and you should be fine. How old is your PC that it will cost more to upgrade than getting a console? Also considering that console games are more expensives than PC games, not even considering the massive price drops in Steam sales or Humble Bundles.

Ghuldarkar
21st Jul 2015, 21:47
True, even right now there are massive discounts over at greenmangaming. And even if you buy triple A games on release you might still save up to 20 dollars per game. With 10 games you'd pay 200$ for your "cheaper" console.

Bazielim
21st Jul 2015, 22:24
will the game be on ps4
The answer is basically 'we don't know' I'm afraid. It has been asked many times before and the answer is usually something along the lines of 'it's a possibility at some point in the future, but we don't want to make any promises'
I know a lot of console gamers that are disappointed about it being PC only so far and would like a wider release, and personally I would welcome it too.

Psyonix_Ryan
21st Jul 2015, 22:46
We know that some users have requested that Nosgoth come to <insert platform name here> and please know that we see your requests. While we are always exploring different platforms to release on, we do not have anything to announce at this time.

On a personal note, I understand that you have a preference in platform and I can appreciate that. If you are having problems with running Nosgoth on your current PC, feel free to drop the specs in the forums so the community can help you determine what you need to do. Alternatively, you can always reach out to our Support (https://support.nosgoth.com/) team and they can help you troubleshoot any specific obstacles that you encounter.

eagle011
22nd Jul 2015, 01:25
Just run the game on potato graphics and you should be fine. How old is your PC that it will cost more to upgrade than getting a console? Also considering that console games are more expensives than PC games, not even considering the massive price drops in Steam sales or Humble Bundles. haha I better not answer that and not just because I don't have money to upgrade my PC I also want to try something new I have been playing on computers since I was 5 or 4

eagle011
22nd Jul 2015, 01:26
We know that some users have requested that Nosgoth come to <insert platform name here> and please know that we see your requests. While we are always exploring different platforms to release on, we do not have anything to announce at this time.

On a personal note, I understand that you have a preference in platform and I can appreciate that. If you are having problems with running Nosgoth on your current PC, feel free to drop the specs in the forums so the community can help you determine what you need to do. Alternatively, you can always reach out to our Support (https://support.nosgoth.com/) team and they can help you troubleshoot any specific obstacles that you encounter.SO,it maybe or not be on ps4?

Saikocat
22nd Jul 2015, 10:27
SO,it maybe or not be on ps4?

As Ryan says in that very quote, we don't have any announcements on that at the moment, I'm afraid!