PDA

View Full Version : Forge and other questions.

Skabio
20th Jul 2015, 23:59
Hi everyone. I´m new to this game, i recently left 15 lvl. I would like to know if there is any guide on the forge. What is their function?
And also, something not related with this, since i´m not lvl 15, and i´m not playing on new recruit anymore, the waiting time on the matchmaker has incresed a lot. Is this normal or i´m doing something wrong?
I didn´t know where to post this.
Thanks!

cmstache
21st Jul 2015, 00:16
There really aren't any forge guides yet that I'm aware of. It's fairly new and people are expecting changes.

Vampmaster
21st Jul 2015, 09:35
I'm actually hording materials until some of the better features get added. I heard MIs can't yet be used in the forge and you can't yet buy replacement store bought items after you forge them. I think there were other things yet to be added as well, just as materials to add elemental effects.

kLauE187
21st Jul 2015, 11:09
as a new player you cant afford forging, i would use the coins for new abilities in the shop. getting good weapons/abilities in crafting will cost you so much coins and blood, its just not worth it. for example it took me 50k coins to get the disguise i want...

Ysanoire
21st Jul 2015, 12:38
There's a blog post that explains how it works to some extent:

http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/the-forge-crafting-comes-to-nosgoth

I would agree with kLauE that a new player's gold would be better spent on new weapons and abilities.

Skabio
21st Jul 2015, 23:17
Thanks all for the replies, and advices. I will save my gold then. I will post in the feedback section when i can, first impressions etc.
It´s a good game.