PDA

View Full Version : Hey Square Enix, can you do something...

kptchris
19th Jul 2015, 08:12
About the cheating high scores on the Game Center? I'm seeing people with scores in the BILLIONS and tens of billions. Currently there is exactly zero way for anybody to get the Adagio rifle because of these ***** cheating up the scoreboards every day. I check the 'daily scores' in Game Center and even after jacking my score up over 14mil one day, I still wasn't even in the top 1000 THAT DAY because of this. It's not possible for any of your legit players to acquire the final gun.

This makes me a sad panda :(

Current best score is 14.4 million - no cheats -

And yes, I've found all the rubber ducks. :p

NicolasVerge
20th Jul 2015, 15:22
Hey there,

You can see my answers on this previous thread: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=156867

Cheers!

kptchris
21st Jul 2015, 01:41
Thanks Nicholas, here's another tidbit, from TODAY - to get into the top 200 with a legit score - the highest you could be with just todays scores is 148th...

The top 146 people goes from 140,697,504 to the top 3 scores all being the same at 9,223,372,036,854,775,807.

There's gotta be some way to get rid of these clowns or prevent the game from being injected (I looked at how this is done) so that these people can cheat. As of right now all time, the top 32 people all have that super ridiculous score. BAN THEM. BAN THEM TO HELL.