PDA

View Full Version : OCCULT ITEMS

ApollosBow
7th Jul 2015, 15:47
God damn these are hard to come by....played about 40 games over the weekend and got nothing but 2 or 3 useless chests....bought a booster yesterday thinking it might help and played about 6 games, still nothing. Will try to fit in another 6-7 tonight. Thing is Iv heard people say they got one a couple games in :O.....anyone else trying and failing? :(

Im just hoping they bring the FX (ingredient) to buy so you can forge it onto a ability you like, got a great sweeping kick that needs an effect, but don't want to give it the usual.

Vampmaster
7th Jul 2015, 16:01
It's looking like 1 in 10 matches to me so far.

ApollosBow
7th Jul 2015, 16:27
It's looking like 1 in 10 matches to me so far.

I have the sync glitch, but rewards are given out before then so doubt that it is interfering with chances of getting one....i hope not anyway.

Vampmaster
7th Jul 2015, 16:43
I have the sync glitch, but rewards are given out before then so doubt that it is interfering with chances of getting one....i hope not anyway.

I get the lockup too, but I just alt-tab out quickly (if I'm really quick I can shut down without task manager as well) when I see the popup. It's been letting me keep the drops, but I've only had 2 occult items so far.

ApollosBow
7th Jul 2015, 21:20
finally got one........it was wierd though, said nobody got any awards but when I logged back into game the was a dominate mind witchfire there....hopefully Ill be able to salvage the effect in future and stick it on a sweeping kick.

Ysanoire
8th Jul 2015, 00:49
I got an occult siege bow for my second game, but it was the first and last item I got in about 25 games.

Cristari
8th Jul 2015, 19:49
I got a MI during the league play will it be a Witchfire FX on it or is it still randomo?