PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Immortal Booster+free weekend booster+ Party IS BUGGED

MasterShuriko
10th Aug 2014, 20:50
Well basicly I have both the immortal founder booster (purchased today) and the free weekend booster.

BUT I have already made a topic about the free weekend booster not working for me so Im missing out exp and stuff.
So then I bought the Immortal founder pack since it was a good deal and I thought it could be nice supporting the game abit more.
But even when I have it activated I dont get any boosts from the Immortal booster. Kills grant me 100exp. executions grant me 10exp. Im not getting bonus exp (checked the profile and calculated everything myself) For example I earned 1000 exp during a game, then with the booster that should be 2000 exp since it gives 100% right? And the double exp weekend should allow it to be 4000 exp since its doubled.

Im not getting squat of those bonus boosts.
What Im getting is 1000 exp and 80 gold for a won game. Im not even getting the gold bonus atm from the booster.

SO I´m feeling cheated atm.

Ive already had talk with some of the mods and they said its calculated on the profile just check there since its not showing up in game as it happens. But Im not getting anything. if the sentinel class is on (only example) 999 exp and I get 1000 points in the game Im only getting the sentinel class to show 1999 in the profile.

Somethings off and I want information and possible fix for this.

ALSO Not being able to play with my brother or friends is a rip off!

LittleLunia
10th Aug 2014, 21:45
I'm having the same issue. I'm getting 100 XP a kill. On the double XP weekend. I also have Immortal Booster, which still causes me to get only 100 XP per kill. Other people with cheaper boosters are getting 225 XP+ per kill and are outleveling me hard with less than half the playtime. I've missed out on several ten thousands of XP. Please fix this. Especially with the XP boosts being limited time only.

SirFagsAlot
10th Aug 2014, 22:38
same thing here, only got the 10x keys and 15k gold and the normal acces. no skins or chests etc..

Sirfy1
11th Aug 2014, 04:30
There was a free weekend booster? I've never seen one and I been playing all weekend. Been no bonus exp at all. Was really looking forward to taking advantage of the extra exp and leveling my other classes :(

TheIgHero
11th Aug 2014, 06:21
Welcome to the party got the warlord pack because it was 50% off and it would stack with the double xp weekend... booster didn't work when equipped... Yet I remember buying the human pack a few months ago & the booster count down started right a the purchase time (yet i never used it still a few days later:/)... so I'm losing my time and didn't get a double xp boost or a 100% xp boost... Nosgoth wasn't prepared at all:mad:

LittleLunia
11th Aug 2014, 13:42
Welcome to the party got the warlord pack because it was 50% off and it would stack with the double xp weekend... booster didn't work when equipped... Yet I remember buying the human pack a few months ago & the booster count down started right a the purchase time (yet i never used it still a few days later:/)... so I'm losing my time and didn't get a double xp boost or a 100% xp boost... Nosgoth wasn't prepared at all:mad:

Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate. I hope this will be fixed with the next patch that fixes the party system as well. I calculated my profile and I've lost a good 100K XP or so from the boosters not working. Twice of that if you take the double XP weekend not working either into count. @_@

MasterShuriko
11th Aug 2014, 15:22
Since Im seeing that were not alone on this bug I´m strongly looking forward to a official answear on whats going to happen.
I´m even seeing another topic about people with the same bug discussing this.

Just wanted toget some good experience points and play with my brother and our friends =(

LittleLunia
11th Aug 2014, 17:02
Camavan on Reddit found a workaround.

On the main menu, on the bottom left, swap between No Booster and Immortal Founder Booster over and over again until "30 days" shows up beneath the Immortal Founder Booster. Once it does, restart your game. It should now show 'No Booster" again, swap it back to Immortal Founder and you should now get 200 XP per kill and the boost should work just fine.

MasterShuriko
11th Aug 2014, 17:12
Camavan on Reddit found a workaround.

On the main menu, on the bottom left, swap between No Booster and Immortal Founder Booster over and over again until "30 days" shows up beneath the Immortal Founder Booster. Once it does, restart your game. It should now show 'No Booster" again, swap it back to Immortal Founder and you should now get 200 XP per kill and the boost should work just fine.

HAVE TO TRY!!!

MasterShuriko
11th Aug 2014, 17:39
I can confirm this!
But you have to do a great deal of times. I think I did it close to a houndred switches in order to make it work. Now It says 30 days left under my booster and my first game played now actually gave me 100% exp and the gold bonus.

FireWorks_
11th Aug 2014, 18:58
I can confirm this. :D

TheIgHero
13th Aug 2014, 00:59
Hope a Forum mod see this soon... I'd like to know what we are getting for not being able to use our boosters or double xp for the "double xp free weekend"...

Vexed_Darkness
13th Aug 2014, 01:02
yepp

MasterShuriko
13th Aug 2014, 15:37
Would be nice to get some official answear.