PDA

View Full Version : Nathan and David Theory

spelmanchic
25th Jun 2015, 21:03
I couldn't help it. I had to google the drugs Nathan takes. The ones in his locker are: Diazepam (Valium) and Risperidone (Risperdal). In episode one, there is Fluoxetine (Prozac) is the bathroom.

I know Risperidone is used for bipolar and schizophrenia. When I first played this my fiance asked if Nathan was bipolar. Some uses for Diazepam are anxiety disorders, seizures, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms.

Fluoxetine treats depression and OCD.

My theory is that Nathan is bipolar and David (and Arcadia cops) look out for him to make sure he doesn't harm himself or others. They also make sure he takes his medicine.

Also, Risperdal, is very dangerous if you take it without a prescription. I know a person who took 25mg of this and blacked out for a long time. I do have a relative that was prescribed this in the past and she said she felt like a zombie.

I think that David keeps the Fluoxetine on him in case Nathan is very depressed. Another thought, David takes Prozac, but I don't really see it.

I hope I don't offend anyone that is bipolar. That's not my intention. Mental illness is in my family, and we are learning everyday how to cope with it.