PDA

View Full Version : Skin Sale Survey - Which skins should we put on sale?

Saikocat
23rd Jun 2015, 14:38
We've had requests from some players to put specific skins on sale. We love hearing that feedback, and it can help us choose which skins to discount during a monthly sale, but we'd like to hear from more of you. Which skins would you like to see go on sale most? We'll be running a 25% discount on a few skins, and we'd like to know which ones you want to see included.

To gather your feedback, there's a new survey online here (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Nosgoth-Skin-June), that'll run for 5 days. You can choose 3 skins out of the list, so give it some thought!

Just click on the link, then select up to 3 skins by clicking on the images, and then click on the Done button to submit the survey.
The survey will run from now through Sunday, June 28th.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Nosgoth-Skin-June

Da_Wolv
23rd Jun 2015, 15:47
Put out the Exalted ones.
I hate to see all my ESL Runestones getting flushed down the drain for Mysterious crap

Grisamentum
23rd Jun 2015, 17:03
Why is Ghoul Caller's mantle there? It's default.

Put out the Exalted ones.
Trust.

AntiqueGod
23rd Jun 2015, 17:38
Dont put Exalted skins in store, they should stay in chest. Thats stupid removing them from chest to store.

Saikocat
23rd Jun 2015, 17:38
Why is Ghoul Caller's mantle there? It's default.

The base skin for the class was changed after release, so I've included both just to make sure everyone has all the options :)

ApollosBow
23rd Jun 2015, 17:53
Cool

*looks at survey - No Exalted*

-_-

Dont put Exalted skins in store, they should stay in chest. Thats stupid removing them from chest to store.

The sudden burst of revenue from a bucket load of skins hitting the market would be a good thing, and not anger players either. I like the chests but have lost some friends who didn't like the "way" the game was going with them, and I personally think its scummy to have useless disappointing rewards in the chests (boosters & basic mystery items), if these were taken out I feel they would be perfect (also not able to win the same skin twice) , player base is dwindling more and more, this game deserves better. A regular skin sale isn't anything new, and wont help.

AntiqueGod
23rd Jun 2015, 18:37
Didn't even read, i spend around 7k runestones on chests. You know what i think about your idea.

NomzNomz
23rd Jun 2015, 19:42
How about the ridiculously hard to get Friend referral ones?

ApollosBow
23rd Jun 2015, 19:46
Didn't even read.

You mad?

Also if you happen to read this far, a forum isn't a good place to come......to.....not read O_o

Yeah there pretty unrealistic...Id actually try if the goal was five people that reach level 20...but I think it something like 25 (people). Especially since the player base is shrinking.

PencileyePirate
24th Jun 2015, 05:35
Where's the option for selling the marked/exalted skins in the store?

AntiqueGod
24th Jun 2015, 06:33

They already maked it easy since now its only lvl 15, it never ment to be easy to get.
Got already my rewards back then lvl 20 was minumum cap for friends referral.

lucinvampire
24th Jun 2015, 12:02
Cool

*looks at survey - No Exalted*

-_-

The sudden burst of revenue from a bucket load of skins hitting the market would be a good thing, and not anger players either

Yeah I thought the same as I have all those skins :( if the exalted skins were for sale I’d buy them all, but as they are chests I wont, so zero money from me.

NomzNomz
24th Jun 2015, 13:37
They already maked it easy since now its only lvl 15, it never ment to be easy to get.

Well aren't you lucky? In fact thats all it is. If you're not lucky to know loads of friends that is interested enough to get to lv 15 let alone play then its ridiculous. I loathe friend referral in games.

Lowering down by 5 levels hardly makes it easier. Bit of a joke really.

Grisamentum
24th Jun 2015, 13:47

It's 25 friends that reach level 20 that gets you the skins. It's a joke anyway, who has 25 friends?

Yeah I thought the same as I have all those skins if the exalted skins were for sale I’d buy them all, but as they are chests I wont, so zero money from me.

Trust. No money from me either :thud:

PencileyePirate
24th Jun 2015, 21:54
It's 25 friends that reach level 20 that gets you the skins. It's a joke anyway, who has 25 friends?

Not anymore, it's 25 friends to level 15. However they haven't updated the website to reflect this.

ApollosBow
25th Jun 2015, 16:38
Not anymore, it's 25 friends to level 15. However they haven't updated the website to reflect this.

The issue isn't with the level the friends have to make it to, its with the fact that you have convince 25 people to play at all, not counting people I added through Nosgoth I think my friends list had maybe 2 people that tried the game, I say tried because they didn't stick with it. The number is hilarious, basically asking for us to become a marketing agent in exchange for skins.