PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to re-do missions/levels?

AIRBORNE6176
23rd Jun 2015, 09:57
Topic...

Does anyone know of a way to go back and re-try completed missions?

Thanks in advance!

NicolasVerge
23rd Jun 2015, 15:03
Hey!

There is no way to replay missions unfortunately. You can reset your progress by deleting the app, but you would lose all your snipers too.

Hope this answers your question!

AIRBORNE6176
24th Jun 2015, 02:32
Thanks for the answer/help, but does this mean that I could possibly MISS an opportunity at a particular stage's/target's Intel if I did not "spin" correctly?

NicolasVerge
25th Jun 2015, 14:10
Thanks for the answer/help, but does this mean that I could possibly MISS an opportunity at a particular stage's/target's Intel if I did not "spin" correctly?

No don't worry, there's no way for you to miss Intel or Sniper parts!

xp2oms
28th Jun 2015, 05:02
Wait what! I thought the cloud storage and facebook saves all our data, so your telling me that if I delete the app or if I get a new phone all the data will be erased whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooo my adagio sniper!!!

NicolasVerge
29th Jun 2015, 15:55
I you reconnect to Facebook on your other device your cloud save can still be restored!

Your Adagio is way too important to be lost like that!

FatalDragon69
3rd Jul 2015, 01:46
Topic...

Does anyone know of a way to go back and re-try completed missions?

Thanks in advance!

I REALLY hope this is a feature that they will introduce with the next update and also add personal and online top 10 scores for each level as well !?!?

I think this would be a great addition and give us more to do once we've completed the game.....It can't be that hard to do for us !?

Can you pass-on these requests / ideas to the Devs for us please Nicolas mate !?

NicolasVerge
3rd Jul 2015, 13:44
Can you pass-on these requests / ideas to the Devs for us please Nicolas mate !?

It's one of the most requested features as of now, so yes, the Devs are aware! ;) ;) ;)

We'll see what we can do in the future, plenty of cool stuff coming!

Agent4Seven
22nd Nov 2015, 12:41
Please fix this serious omission in the game. I would have liked to know in advance I can't do this before I ran into this problem. Please write a proper manual (something most games sorely lack unfortunately) in which such matters are mentioned beforehand. I mean... really... don't you people get that successfully finishing each and every(!) mission is a goal many/most people set for themselves? Now I have to start over again and make regular back-ups of my progress so I can roll back to a previous position.

Because of this flaw I now already have lost a lot of pleasure in the game because I have to do that. I'll probably stop playing for a while before I feel like starting over again or until this fix is available in an update. Please have a proper solution ASAP! How difficult can it be? Five months have passed since this topic was started. There's no good reason for such a delay. It's not good enough really considering you mention it's one of the MOST requested feature in the game. It's disrespectful towards your customers to ignore this issue for such a long time.

Also. How can I save my position in the Game? I've looked around a bit. I suspect the following files contain my progress. I think I can restore a previous position by restoring these files from a back-up. Correct?

SaveDataBoolean.runtime
SaveDataInt32.runtime
SaveDataInt64.runtime
SaveDataSingle.runtime
SaveDataString.runtime

And in case you would want to point this out to me. I don't 'do' cloud saves. I also don't have an interest in the leaderboard. I'm rather fussy about what I allow through my firewall. Part of my personal 'privacy and security policy', so the game is played off-line. I do back-ups locally. You really should implement such local saves in the game too. Another serious omission imho.

Thanks in advance.

FYI: I'm on Android.