PDA

View Full Version : What it takes to get to the top 200 or tier assassin!

knighthawks
21st Jun 2015, 20:51
Hello
Will make this short, I play hitman sniper on my ipad, i finished all sniper levels, unlocked and upgraded every weapon i earned, but now am having frustration reaching to tier assassin, not because i want to be on top just want to unlock and play the Adagio rifle ...
Now here is what i think and believe
For sure some of android users already hacked some numbers ... Maybe IOS users also ...
There should be an another way to unlock the Adagio rifle, as speaking for myself, i don't really care if am on top of the list as much as i want to enjoy playing each rifle with its own characteristics ....
I have a score of 12700000 plus something as i mentioned i already unlocked all rifles and upgraded them all and finished all missions why can't I have the pleasure of playing what is the top rifle of em all .....

NicolasVerge
23rd Jun 2015, 15:15
Hi,

We're working hard right now to exterminate all the cheaters from our leaderboards that are actually keeping legit users from getting the Adagio. Until then, we're going to unlock the Adagio for our real 200 best players in the world.

We're also looking for ways to make the Adagio more available for players, but we're not ready to announce anything yet.

Hope this answers your concern.

knighthawks
23rd Jun 2015, 23:17
Hello
Thanks a lot Nicolas for your reply, as am looking forward for updates, maybe also new missions and rifles to unlock ...
For the Adagio, don't you think it is a bit unfair for only the top 200 over more than 250000 players and ascending?
Speaking for myself i really don't care about if am number 1 100 or 1000, as much as i pursue my own satisfaction and joy of playing any game.
Please don't get me wrong, I love the game a lot and even now after finishing all missions and unlocking all the rifles including buying the Aria, I still play it more than any other game on my Ipad, if i can show you how many sniper game i installed and uninstalled on it you will be surprised ... This sniper game is what i've been waiting for and I love it .
Thanks a lot for your hard work " hitman sniper team" keep up the good work ...
Hopefully update is soon, finger crossed :) ...

NicolasVerge
26th Jun 2015, 13:34
We're working like crazy on that update for sure! I'll have more info for you soon!

We're also thinking about the end game more and more and comments like yours help!

Thank you!

knighthawks
26th Jun 2015, 23:22
Hello again
I don't want to be jumpy, and i think you guys already though of this ...
Variation, can be good, as playing the same scene over and over again gets boring " at least for me now since i have nothing left to accomplish but to try and beat my own score, which am unable at the time been! " .
Location, adding new locations new scenes, but this was geniously covered by the missions where I did not actually care about it untill "again" i fnished all missions .
I know at this stage you guys will be working overtime just to get that update on schedule and are under too much pressure to deliver, so please ignore my comment for the time been ... I beleive i spoke too soon and would be better to wait for the update ...
Good luck
One question tho, on the satellite there seem to be a spot that should interact if shot at, maybe having an accident kill, but no matter what i try to shoot at it with it does nothing, i tried with explosives shots with rifles that have over wall penetration, but nothing really happen, so i was wondering if actually something should be done there or not ...

DougMcL
27th Jun 2015, 03:11
Is there info about how to go about accomplishing things like the different kill chains. I don't want to just give up, and I hate skipping missions>

knighthawks
27th Jun 2015, 13:03
DougMcl
Didn't get what you are trying to ask when you say different kill chains,
A kill chain is accomplished by hitting targets in a fast way, like jumping from kill to kill in a very fast way in a certain amount of time, and number of kills usually is specified by the mission itself, what i would look at more as it happened to me where it says like target kill vs kill vs guard kills, sometimes i followed a kill chain where it should be target kill chain, and sometimes u have to do it without being detected or body discovered as this will break the chain "s" depending on the mission you have...
So hopefully and if this is what you needed to know, to be the right answer ...

xp2oms
28th Jun 2015, 04:54
Hi, I reached top 200 and was given the Adagio Sniper (When there were a lot lot lot lot more fewer players I still got like 9 mill total like probably just three days of playing it ). On Jun 6, 2015 I reached Bronze 1 Tier, Silver I Tier, Gold 1 Tier. On June 10, 2015 I reached Platinum 1 Tier, and on the same day I had reached Assassin Tier (I played 10+ hours a day, taking notes on every target and guard every movement every slight difference and every time intervals in between). To become a true Hitman you must live the game you must become a real sniper so just take notes on everything ahha! I even emailed Nicolas that I reached Assassin Tier because I was so excited (emailed on my phone not this account)! However, I had school so I stopped playing for a week and all of a sudden there were 10,000 players I was shocked. I still have the Adagio Sniper I mean I was one of the few to reach it first hahahahhah :rasp:

There is a secret target other than the rogue agent on the right most building (3rd building to the right where the rogue agent takes out a target). He popped up somehow once after I killed guards in a specific pattern it was most strange I haven't had any luck making him pop out again though.

AIRBORNE6176
28th Jun 2015, 05:12
"There is a secret target other than the rogue agent on the right most building (3rd building to the right where the rogue agent takes out a target). He popped up somehow once after I killed guards in a specific pattern it was most strange I haven't had any luck making him pop out again though."

Wow & what the...?! Any more info on this would be awesome!

knighthawks
28th Jun 2015, 20:10
I had the chance on killing that target on the right building more than once, but also could not make it happen on demand,
Xp2oms you got the adagio with only 9M score? As even when I reached 12M 700K i could not be even close to be in the top 200, only once i seen my self near that and at that time i haven't unlocked the top tier rifles, was at 250 on scoreboard, afterwards i was never close to anything like that, and now on each passing day my scoreboard gets me near 100 back of the the top 200, meaning am jumping a100 away from top scorers each passing day, what i hate more than anything, am unable now to get even close to my top score of 12M700K, but i guess because am just feplaying the scene time after time with no mission bonus ... So all i can do is wait for the update now, with the promise of new ways on unlocking the Adagio for me.
Between what do u think of the Adagio over the other top rifles ... Am really curious ...

xp2oms
28th Jun 2015, 22:35
I was given Adagio because I was one of the first to get to the top 200 so quickly. The knockback is superior, design and looks are really nice and love it more than the other rifles. There are a lot of people playing the game so I understand its hard to catch up to the top scorers. Btw I got assasin tier at Chapter 5, level 13. Again as I said before I progressed at a alarming rate I surpassed a lot of players in the rankings really fast. I was at the top 200 but lost my spot because I was inactive at the time.

FatalDragon69
29th Jun 2015, 01:10
Does anyone know how the leader board/rank-up scoring works, as I always end with a good efficiency and stealth bonus, usually both 100%, and always hitting well into the millions on every assignment etc. but as I posted earlier in the week.....I ranked-up from 10 to 15 without my score changing at-all, in-fact, it showed a red arrow next to my name to say that I've dropped in rank but that hadn't changed either !?

xp2oms
29th Jun 2015, 01:18
Wow your rank 15 in the world so rank 15/10000+ teach me senpai

FatalDragon69
29th Jun 2015, 01:53
Wow your rank 15 in the world so rank 15/10000+ teach me senpai

Sorry bud, I wish I was 15th in the world but I was talking about my Sniper Rank, sorry for the confusion mate !!

I'm only at Sniper Rank 19 (Platinum Tier) at the moment but should be a lot higher as I had already got above this a while ago but I had a bug on my phone and had to start from the beginning again as I had to reset my phone to clear the bug !! :(

knighthawks
29th Jun 2015, 17:49
Airborne
That is not an extra agent, he is one of the targets actually ... The one that pop up on the right building, i just killed him minutes ago and took screenshot but dunno how to upload it from ipad ...

xp2oms
29th Jun 2015, 19:08
How did you make him pop up I do not remember what i did to make him pop up from the last time I saw him on the right building.

knighthawks
29th Jun 2015, 20:02
Actually it is not that i made him pop up, after i shot the snipping target on the roof i noticed he was walking in the shadows of the balcony, and took a shot at him, seems to me that sometimes if am not mistaken, when the guard catch him messing up with the computer he head to the right building ...

xp2oms
30th Jun 2015, 19:27
Ok ill look into it.

knighthawks
5th Jul 2015, 00:37
These are the top 200 snipers ... https://plus.google.com/107622410932074297754/posts/7KJgyTBj4KN

knighthawks
5th Jul 2015, 00:42
https://plus.google.com/107622410932074297754/posts/7KJgyTBj4KN

Spijkertje
5th Jul 2015, 12:38
I think thats not possible to get a highscore of 1.199.071.056.....

knighthawks
5th Jul 2015, 17:44
Off course it is not possible ... And this rating is nothing compared to the number 1 it looks tiny over it ....

FatalDragon69
6th Jul 2015, 01:15
I think thats not possible to get a highscore of 1.199.071.056.....

Off course it is not possible ... And this rating is nothing compared to the number 1 it looks tiny over it ....

Hopefully the Developers will Recalculate the Leader Boards (or something similar) to Identify, Ban and Remove ANY and ALL Hacked and Cheated Accounts and Scores etc. !!

@ Nicolas Verge.....Can you pass-on this request to the Developers for us A.S.A.P Please Mate, Hopefully they can get this sorted for us SOON, otherwise what's the point in playing if the top scores aren't even attainable !?!?

Thanks in Advance !!

knighthawks
6th Jul 2015, 12:25
Attainable is a soft word to use ... Impossible is the correct word , later i will post you the number one rating on scoreboard you will be shocked ...

NicolasVerge
6th Jul 2015, 13:57
Hey guys,

Our best legit score is at about 15.8 million.

What we're doing right now is everytime we refreash the leaderboards, we erase the cheaters scores so that the 200 best get the Adagio. Unfortunately, it only lasts so long before they all come back.

We're working on many solutions to simply eradicate them from the leaderboards. We know how painful it is right now for legit pro players to see that go on. Again, we're hard at work on that. We're hoping that our next update will solve those problems.

Thanks again!

knighthawks
7th Jul 2015, 16:08
NicolasVerge
I really appreciate your and the team hard work on making the best for legit users to get the best of the game, but to this matter I seen it before crackers will always exist in the virtual world, and even with your hard work refreshing and updating I find myself near 100 away at each 24 hours from the top 200 leader-board, and once you guys update am sure they will find a way of cracking that code again, it will always be a cat and mouse scene.
In my humble opinion I still suggest other ways to unlock the Adagio, as speaking for myself "again" I really don't care about my score board (I just want to enjoy the game), because of what it is written above, I cannot compete with crackers and don't find any joy for doing it ...
So please consider my suggestion for a new ways on unlocking the Adagio .
Thank you for your concern and understanding ...

Belushi007
23rd Jul 2015, 19:41
I am in the same boat as you I play the game exclusively on my iPad. I've never been able to break 11,300,000 no matter how many times I try. All my weapons are upgraded to the max and I've tried shooting of just about everything it's so frustrating to not be able to get that gun anyway if you could find it in your heart to share any tips with me as you are well over 1 million passed my score I would be forever indebted thanks and good luck

knighthawks
26th Jul 2015, 09:52
Hello Belushi007
Well I even broke my own score but with only 200K my top now is 12M900k, but it is not enough also, as i read that the top legit user have a 15m + score rate ...
Well nothing special to be done mate, I just follow a sequence of kills, what i focus on is accident kills, domino kills, body exposal, head shots, kill sequence, in short try to apply the missions you did while you were progressing at your own paste, for extra credits try to shoot all champagne ducks and laptops, if you have the 20% extra perk on a rifle, try to use it each time you have a chance, specially when killing targets as they have the biggest score to ashieve, kill the rogue agent, he bag nice credits also " on some rifles better than others " ....
But don't expect a lot, well at least i don't anymore ... Just waiting for the update to see what it holds of new stuff and new ways to unlock the Adagio.
One more tip, see which rifle suits you best and play with it, altho i have tje Aria but my beat rifle that i was able to achieve my highest score is the vollante, for some reason it fits my play style .... And try to change your play style, as i played the game ober and over again, i was able to memories each target and guard timing and what they will do next where is their next heading and the right time to kill them, and now i always finish having all guards and targets in my bag, even the 4 guards on the left building ....
Hope this was helpful, if i had a way of recording my screen i would have done it and posted on youtube ....
Good luck ...

viiiyears
28th Jul 2015, 02:35
Hey hey,

Great game. I've become pretty addicted to it over the past few weeks and been trying to get into the top 200 also.

What is the top legit score??? Is there anywhere you can view the full leaderboard?

I think 18M is possible - my best so far is 17,082,180 :screenshot (http://imgur.com/nD5FRE2)http://imgur.com/nD5FRE2

I know you have had a few issues with the scores, but It's not recording my best scores into the leaderboard at the moment so just have the screenshot as proof. Can try record a video if anyone is interested

knighthawks
28th Jul 2015, 18:31
Nice score viiiyears
I could not beat the 12M900k ... I would love to see your gameplay mate ... Good job ...

viiiyears
29th Jul 2015, 10:25
Cheers knighthawks,

I'm having a go at trying to record a decent score. Here's a bit of my gameplay. https://youtu.be/TT4hLnaK3EE

It's a bit choppy as playing on a nexus 7 2013 which struggles with this game at times anyway. controls are playing up and dropping frames whilst screen recorder is running but gives you an idea of the route I take. Apologies for crap sound.

Here are a few tips;

Use the CIPHER riffle and try to kill whilst using the SCORE MULTIPLIER 3 to boost score by 30%.

With this rifle you also get 300% bonus for undetected kills during extraction. If you get to this point with undetected max this is 330,000+ extra points each kill. I try and leave 3 kills after boss.

No hold breath bonus. Line up the kill whilst holding breath - when ready to shoot, release hold breath and shoot immediately. You then get the bonus.

Kill the civilians if they won't be detected as this will still score you undecteded points.

I think there are 40 possible kills including civilians.

Stun boss to extend time and easier finish. When Marcus Krug comes back up the stairs from the basement, shoot at the wall to alert him - he will then remain in that state. Make sure you stun him where he is visible so you have a clear shot at end. Don't kill the guard that he alerts until abstraction or he will begin escape.

That should all help you beat your score.

Good luck!

CondorDog
23rd Sep 2015, 19:06
I managed to make assassin tier a couple of weeks ago. I had a score in the 14 millions and was ranked 1018. By that evening I was bumped down to 1040 or lower.
Next day at work I start up the game and was rewarded with Assassin Tier, rank 188. Apparently they had wiped out the cheaters and I made the cut sometime since I last played. Currently I am ranked lower, screenshot I was 291.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj312/Leadbest/shot_zpsqiewwbud.png

mitchkramer
3rd Jan 2016, 11:02
This is a great game, I used to love playing tomb raider and hitman on my ps2 but inbetween traveling for work and family I don't have time for game consoles.

I saw this game on a Google Play feed and decided to give it a try. I just completed the game a couple of days ago and was thoroughly impressed

I am a little gutted that I can't seem to unlock the adagio. I have a score of 14,000,000 and am still not in the top 1000.

I'm very curious if my score really isn't good enough or there's just that many cheaters. If one of the mods would be kind enough to get back to me in this I would really appreciate it

mitchkramer
5th Jan 2016, 16:24
This is a great game, I used to love playing tomb raider and hitman on my ps2 but inbetween traveling for work and family I don't have time for game consoles.

I saw this game on a Google Play feed and decided to give it a try. I just completed the game a couple of days ago and was thoroughly impressed

I am a little gutted that I can't seem to unlock the adagio. I have a score of 14,000,000 and am still not in the top 1000.

I'm very curious if my score really isn't good enough or there's just that many cheaters. If one of the mods would be kind enough to get back to me in this I would really appreciate itI was able to break into the top 1000 with a little luck and a lot of determination.

16,200,000 and I'm still only in the 600's.

If it was still top 200 I would have never made it to ASSASSIN.

The Adagio is nice but I'm disappointed in the penetration abilities of it considering x-ray kills.

HitcherUK
7th Feb 2016, 14:59
Seems like I'll never be able to unlock the Adagio.

My highest score was 12,000,000+ for ages and I needed to get over 14,000,000 to reach the top 1000. Today I finally beat my score with over 14,000,000 only to find I was #3000. Those who've unlocked it just have too big a score advantage over those of who don't have it. Perhaps the scoreboard should only be for scores obtained without the Adagio to give the rest of us a chance.

NicolasVerge
8th Feb 2016, 21:30
Hey guys,

Just a quick update, we're still looking at the best way to remove cheaters from the top 1000, but they're not as many as we thought.

Top 1000 is at about 16 million right now. At this point I tell everyone to watch the replays of Oliveira78 on Everyplay, the winner of our tournament and the current number 1 player in the world: https://everyplay.com/videos/25599564

Watch and learn. ;)

Cybyradu
19th Feb 2016, 07:14
Hello to all.
Just wanted to say that I've been playing the game from the early days, fun and addictive game, few bugs but nothing serious...
My problem is that no matter how hard I try to unlock the last rifle is impossible to beat my score, I follow every move in the highest score videos but seems with the last update the numbers of bad guys decreased and armed with cipher is mission impossible to me.
Can somebody insert a link with an actual play containing the last update and the highest score with cipher? Thanks and all the best!

kptchris
20th Feb 2016, 03:23
What kind of score are you getting? I have my 'main' iPad (mini) for Hitman Sniper in the top 100, and my new iPad Pro in the top 300 and can hit 20mil pretty easily every time. Make sure you upgrade your guns so you're getting maximum bonuses. Don't miss your head shots. Get all 11 of the main people, get every double headshot you can. AND, join the Everyplay Hitman Sniper Community! Best videos found there! Current high score is 36mil at the top of the heap. But you should be able to get into the top tier hitting around 16 or 17mil, which is pretty easy to do. Also, DO NOT shoot the guy in the blue suit, as he keeps summoning more guards for you to keep pumping your score up.

Cybyradu
20th Feb 2016, 16:50
My score is 13500000 and can't pass no matter what, I've fully upgrade cipher but cannot figure how to score higher than what I have in present.
Today I've reset the game and started all over the whole thing, hope to learn again all the patterns and maybe upgrade my position. Thank you for the reply and for instructions!

Cybyradu
25th Feb 2016, 20:32
Just an update, I've played the game from the beginning, upgraded cipher to max and hit 14200000 at maximum, still not assassin, in one of this days I will smash my tablet!!!! This is beyond frustration, not fun anymore, I've played and try, how in the name of God you guys achieved assassin level is beyond my powers.

kptchris
27th Feb 2016, 03:40
Now now, don't go smashing your tablet. Did you join the Everyplay thing? One of the top guys posted a video on how to get 20+mil with the Cipher a couple days ago! And I just smashed my personal best of 23.5mil to 26.7mil :cool: Granted I was using the Adagio. In game shows me 59th overall. Keep at it!

simonali
27th Feb 2016, 10:47
I find it a bit odd that the Everyplay videos don't play on the same device I have the game on. Bit of a mockery that. Still, with no Google+ account to my name, I'm never gonna see that top rifle anyhow. :(

kptchris
28th Feb 2016, 09:13
What do you mean? I use the in game Everyplay feature and have no problems watching the videos on an iPad. I don't access the website itself on the device. One iPad is logged into my Everyplay Account and the other one is not and I have zero issues watching the videos that way.

simonali
2nd Mar 2016, 20:56
I mean if I click on that link above whilst perusing this forum on the same device the H:S game is on that webpage is blank...

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af276/simonali68/Screenshot_20160302-205656.png (http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/simonali68/media/Screenshot_20160302-205656.png.html)

kptchris
3rd Mar 2016, 00:17
I don't view Everyplay in the web browser, you can view the Everyplay site/system/forum INSIDE the Hitman Sniper Game.

Oliveira78
30th Mar 2016, 22:57
I find it a bit odd that the Everyplay videos don't play on the same device I have the game on. Bit of a mockery that. Still, with no Google+ account to my name, I'm never gonna see that top rifle anyhow. :(

The Everyplay website works fine on iOS. No problems watching videos, posting comments, etc.

On-topic: the current cut out for the Assassin tier is approx. 17.5M.

Vooke777
23rd May 2016, 09:08
http://i.imgur.com/987JrnM.jpg

As you can see, I'm 15.48M and I'm only position 2,848. I have learnt to dispose as many bodies as possible and also to get as many accidental kills as possible, and also leave the Head of Security breathing for the longest as he keeps on calling in new replacement guards. I started at a maximum 9M, moved to 11, then 12,14 and now 15M. Something else I have learnt is to spook the main target at the very last moment. This exposes many hidden guards and then you can shoot them.

Square Enix certainly made it difficult to get to the top

Oliveira78
23rd May 2016, 14:31
Square Enix certainly made it difficult to get to the top

The more the people improve on their scores, the higher the score needed to get to the top. It's not SE's fault. ;)

knighthawks
6th Jun 2016, 20:50
I seen a youtube video for someone scoring 36M and that is twice of what am achieving at the moment gotta try again and again, weirdly enough i had the adagio while ago and then lost my progress with a mistake ... argh adagio here I come ..... again :)

Oliveira78
6th Jun 2016, 21:13
I seen a youtube video for someone scoring 36M

36, heh? What about 38.8? ;)

https://youtu.be/3n0KlalSXhg

knighthawks
6th Jun 2016, 21:38
ok someone got above those numbers, damn am getting old :) lol

wongnog24601
11th Jul 2016, 02:59
Hey guys,

Just a quick update, we're still looking at the best way to remove cheaters from the top 1000, but they're not as many as we thought.

Top 1000 is at about 16 million right now. At this point I tell everyone to watch the replays of Oliveira78 on Everyplay, the winner of our tournament and the current number 1 player in the world: https://everyplay.com/videos/25599564

Watch and learn. ;)
I no longer think it's possible to crack the top 1000 with the cipher alone. I was once able to and was awarded the adagio, and with that gun I got a score of 18,755,120. But with the cipher alone it's nearly impossible for me to get over 18M. Problem is I had to delete the app and restoring progress from iCloud caused the game to crash, so I had to start from scratch. Suddenly my old score is now only ranking me at 1200 so I have lost the adagio. :( square enix please help me out!!!

BhunaBhuna
13th Jul 2016, 16:19
I think it's still possible... I've just hit 18,897,555 and am currently showing as 1170 in leaderboard and my run was definitely a lot sloppier than it could've been (I missed some body disposals, missed a couple of ducks and a champagne bottle) only using Cipher.