PDA

View Full Version : Let us play in NEW GAME +

HaisDraxen
20th Jun 2015, 08:16
I would really love playing the game after finished the story in a new game + where everything I unlocked in the last game is still active. Please! I hate having to choose what powers to play with. To really explore everything, that would be awesome! :D

Specom
20th Jun 2015, 10:23
The New Game+ mode in Human Revolution - Director's Cut was garbage. I mean, with the The Missing Link incorporated, you get 95% augs by the end of Panchaea (Completionist), not to forget with the other two DLC packs added, I ended up with 20k credits and having nothing to spend. Instead of giving me weapons, the NG+ mode only gives me augs, ugh.

What a shame.png

EDIT: When did HR let you choose powers (augs)? You could get 80% of augs in vanilla HR by the end of the game.

And if you really hate to choose powers, tell them to add cheat codes -- something that has been missing in games for years.

besyuziki
20th Jun 2015, 16:05
I think the NG+ mode in DX: Director's Cut pretty much confirmed that MD will also have NG+. Still...

Choice and consequence is an important part of a Deus Ex game. It should be anyway. If you want everything in a single playthrough, try Todd Howard's games where you can be an assassin, a cat burglar, a mercenary, a merchant, an archmage and the biggest hero of the universe all with the same character.

Every second and every penny spent on NG+ is a waste, unless it's a hilariously half-assed, uninspired afterthought like the one we have in HR: Director's Cut.

And if you really hate to choose powers, tell them to add cheat codes -- something that has been missing in games for years.

We're in the golden age of gaming, cheats are sold as microtransactions. :mad2:

xaduha3
20th Jun 2015, 16:26
There were cheats for HR, Burger menu (?). Also you can always cheat with something like CheatEngine, it isn't that hard.

68_pie
21st Jun 2015, 21:56
You could get 80% of augs in vanilla HR by the end of the game.

You could get 100% of augs in vanilla which was some dumb ass ****.