PDA

View Full Version : What console will you be buying Hitman for?

Topper05
18th Jun 2015, 18:33
Xbox One, Ps4, or PC?

Xbox personally.

AdrianShephard
18th Jun 2015, 19:37
If there is DirectX 12 support, most likely PC. I may finally buy an Xbox after seeing that it is now backwards compatible, though I may wait for one of those sweet bundles. I'm still not entirely sure...Hitman to me always felt more comfortable with KB+M. I mostly game on console but I can never get into Hitman without all the hotkeys.

I definitely will not be supporting Io on the PS4 with their exclusive crap even though I have the one my brother lent me.

semajmarc87
19th Jun 2015, 22:47
PlayStation 4

EpicSides
20th Jun 2015, 03:21
PC, no matter what.

GAMECODE4
20th Jun 2015, 18:37
Xbox 1

acebaldwin
20th Jun 2015, 19:22
Playstation 4. Now impatiently waiting for some actual gameplay footage and a estimate on the Beta release.

AlexNiedt
21st Jun 2015, 13:46
PC

MasterTaffer
21st Jun 2015, 13:55
Depends on what kind of additional content the Playstation 4 gets.

Valenka
22nd Jun 2015, 22:28
Depends on what kind of additional content the Playstation 4 gets.

Agreed. I play primarily on the Xbox One, but if the PS4 exclusive content is really worth it, I might just go with the PS4 copy at first and pick up the game on the Xbox One if and when it comes to disc.

MasterTaffer
22nd Jun 2015, 22:41
Agreed. I play primarily on the Xbox One, but if the PS4 exclusive content is really worth it, I might just go with the PS4 copy at first and pick up the game on the Xbox One if and when it comes to disc.

Pretty much. What's the content? Is it full exclusive or timed exclusive? Are there benefits to playing it on the PS4 above other consoles?

Questions you ask when you've got options.

Striike
22nd Jun 2015, 22:46
PC, none of the consoles have given me any incentive to purchase so far. They are nothing more than underpowered PC's. Please don't interpret this as a console bash. I have bought a console every generation since the original Nintendo. I am just not impressed with either the PS4 or the Xbox One.

Valenka
22nd Jun 2015, 23:10
Pretty much. What's the content? Is it full exclusive or timed exclusive? Are there benefits to playing it on the PS4 above other consoles?

Questions you ask when you've got options.

Exactly.
That's why I'll be waiting until the information is available before I make a decision. Unless there's a worthwhile preorder incentive (which in the past, ends up available on the Xbox/PSN Store anyway) I may not even preorder the game either.

PC, none of the consoles have given me any incentive to purchase so far. They are nothing more than underpowered PC's. Please don't interpret this as a console bash. I have bought a console every generation since the original Nintendo. I am just not impressed with either the PS4 or the Xbox One.

Can't really blame you at all there, Striike.

AIRBORNE6176
24th Jun 2015, 03:05
As I do not have either a PS4 or an Xbox One (yet), I will be one the fence as to which system to purchase soley based off of this particular game. I have both previous gen consoles, and I only play certain, niche games now (such as Hitman). Being a die-hard "Hitman Fan" as I am will make me buy one system or another, but only after reading/seeing you all's feedback & input. Keep us all posted... (MNY THX!)

Buscar88
24th Jun 2015, 10:49
PC.

Hopefully the PS4 exclusive content will be temporary.
Since they release the rest of the main content periodically, I can wait for exclusive content, too.

Quajek
24th Jun 2015, 14:46
XBox One.

Unless I somehow stumble into a bunch of money and can get a PS4 or a computer that can actually run a game made after 2008.

Just make the PS4 exclusive stuff timed exclusive, please.

puds1970
25th Jun 2015, 20:24
Was thinking of getting rid of my PS4 and just using my Xbox One. But I'm very tempted to keep and order the PS4 version to get my favourite franchised game a week early.

acebaldwin
25th Jun 2015, 21:11
Was thinking of getting rid of my PS4 and just using my Xbox One. But I'm very tempted to keep and order the PS4 version to get my favourite franchised game a week early.

I don't think a beta has been announced for Xbox One.