PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 Remake Reaction 4-Hour Compilation

jwalk0
18th Jun 2015, 10:10
I had to do it :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ubxpEMr3o#t=0m00s

Arcane_Jackal
19th Jun 2015, 00:31
This was the game that solidified my love for video games. I remember playing the demo for it and saving my money for it when I was 14 back in '97. No other game has ever come close by getting me emotionally invested in each character like this one did. I turned the game off for a week or two when Aeris died. When I finally came back to it, I restarted the entire game over to see if I could find some way to keep her alive. When I realized there wasn't, I just had to make sure to take all of my good materia off of her. It was one of the most shocking and emotional moments that I have ever experienced in my gaming history. Great video. a little long by 2 or 3 minutes I think, but well done sir.

Ashtabley
21st Jun 2015, 14:30
Cloud: "There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!"

Tifa: "There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!"

Barret: "The train we on don't make no stops!"

Great work man! that 4 hour vid got the FFVII remake hype train going faster :D

jwalk0
25th Jun 2015, 18:46
Thank you guys!! Just found out today that Kotaku posted the video.............so hyped. http://kotaku.com/four-hours-of-final-fantasy-vii-remake-reactions-1713836388

FantasyDreamKey
29th Jun 2015, 14:23
Thank you for this video, I couldn't stop laughing at all those people. They are so cute!

Wow, I must have the mildest reaction ever. When I found out about the remake, I just have a big smile on my face and couldn't stop smiling after that. I was so happy seeing other people who are very happy about this remake. We all love this game! I even had tears in my eyes when I see some of the people crying tears of joy when they see that they are remaking Final Fantasy 7. It's so sweet that we finally get what we wanted.

AngelicUltima
1st Jul 2015, 22:55
See how many people cried, Please SE do not ruin this game, this is for your fans not about the money, that means we need a world map, our materia system how it levels and how you find it equip it no stupid grid system. same music characters. add to it maybe add a playable advent children aspect after you beat the game. PLEASE PLEASE do not fail us.

AngelicUltima
1st Jul 2015, 23:23
Crisis Core battle system was horrible please do not ruin this game, I want to control all my characters not just one.