PDA

View Full Version : Release in episodes

Buscar88
16th Jun 2015, 08:10
Good morning from Europe,

what a great news we got last night! Hitman is finally and officially announced. Huge sandbox level, individual npcs, save games instead of checkpoints. I see, you guys read the forums. ;)
But with the joy about the announcement there are also upcoming questions, especially about the realease in episodes.

So in the hope of getting some official information:

1. Will Hitman only be released via digital download? Is there no retail version planned?

2. You said that Hitman will be released in Dec 2015, and it will be completed in 2016.
How large will the content be on Dec 2015? Just one Mission or more?

3. Do we have to pay 60$ on its release or do we have to pay for every episode (e. g. 10$ each and in total 60$).

I hope you can bring some clarity in this release model.

LuckyBide
16th Jun 2015, 15:51
Hi from Europe too,
I want to know too how it will works and how much we will pay at final, it's not very clear :p
Thanks.

Acid_Burn
18th Jun 2015, 07:44
Hello

HITMAN will have digital release this year and physical in 2016! On December 8th you'll get a great game with not just 1 level. More details will follow.
Buying the game for $60 (or equivalent in your country) you won't have to pay additionaly for the updates - all new story missions and contracts will come for free.

EpicSides
18th Jun 2015, 08:00
1. Will Hitman only be released via digital download? Is there no retail version planned?

--> Retail version is planned, but when all the digital download content will be released. This will allow the developers to "try new things" and improve their game regularly until getting a great piece to sell it then with the whole updates on pshysical discs.

2. You said that Hitman will be released in Dec 2015, and it will be completed in 2016.
How large will the content be on Dec 2015? Just one Mission or more?

---> I don't think there will be one mission only. I guess we'll all start with a little pack of missions (5-8) then other ones will be regularly added through the year 2016.

3. Do we have to pay 60$ on its release or do we have to pay for every episode (e. g. 10$ each and in total 60$).

---> You pay $60 and ONLY $60. Then you get the whole DLCs for free :)

Hope it helped ;)

Buscar88
18th Jun 2015, 10:14
Ok, thanks for trowing light on this issue.

So for me, as a fan and most of all as a collector (I have original copies of every previous Hitman part) I will have to pay in total 120$:
60$ for the download in 2015 and 60$ for the retail version in 2016. Or I'm forced to wait.
Thats some sneaky business model.;)

LuckyBide
18th Jun 2015, 11:23
Nice, thanks for your answers :)