PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes - June 9th, 2015 (and Forge details)

Saikocat
9th Jun 2015, 15:14
Crafting - The Spirit Forge

The newly available Spirit Forge allows you to modify items in the following ways:

Enchant - Adds a new random property pair to items, changing item quality from Common->Uncanny or Uncanny->Arcane.
Reforge - Allows you to reroll a random property pair on Uncanny, Arcane, and Mysterious items (FX excluded). Once you reroll a specific pair, only that pair can be reforged further.
Recharge - Refills the charge meter on your weapons using crafting materials.
Salvage - Breaks down equipment into crafting materials.

Crafting materials are obtained by playing matches, salvaging equipment, and will be added in the store in a future patch. There is currently a new Crafting section listed in the store, but until these are added, this section will be empty.

More details on the Forge are in the blog update here (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/the-forge-crafting-comes-to-nosgoth).

Uncanny and Arcane Abilities

Primary and Secondary abilities can now be Enchanted to Uncanny and Rare quality via the Spirit Forge. Random properties found on these items offer roughly half the bonus or penalty on Primary Weapons or Special Attacks.

These abilities can roll a new Cooldown reduction property that affects only that ability's cooldown (at a larger percentage) instead of all cooldowns. The existing cooldown property has been renamed to "All Cooldowns" for clarity.

Performance

Optimization and investigation into reports of performance drops in the last few months are ongoing. This has been made a top priority going forward. In this patch:

The Crucible map has been further optimized
Optimizations for many abilities including Shadow Bomb, Fire Wall, Shockwave, Ground Slam
Fixed some of the stutter when loading into the main menu related to parsing player inventory and store offers

Exalted Watcher

The Exalted Watcher Scout skin is now available inside the Exalted Treasure of the Kings.

Store

The in-game Store has now been updated with new videos giving you a preview of what a selected Ability does. This is the first batch of videos, more will be added in upcoming patches.
There is a new empty "Crafting" section in the store. This does not currently contain any items, these will be added in a future update

Balance

Hunter

Crossbow DPS reduced across the board by 4-5%
Bolt-thrower clip size reduced to 34 (was 38)
Reload time for Repeater, Multibow, and Siege Bow reduced to 2.25 sec (was 2.5)
Explosive Shot cooldown increased to 20 seconds (was 15)
Explosive Shot damage reduced to 300 (was 345)

Vanguard

Shield Stance now absorbs 20% more damage before breaking
Reduced delay on weapon fire after exiting Shield Stance to 0.1 second (was 0.25)
Increased damage on Vanguard axes by 2-3%

Bugs

Fixed an issue with Summoner recasting Abyssal Bolt after cancelling it
Fixed Stormbow bombs sticking to Abyssal Barrier
Fixed a broken grappling point in The Fane
Fixed Disguised deceivers being immune to stagger
Fixed an issue where hit indicators from melee attacks would sometimes appear from the wrong direction
Fixed an issue where nonlocal players moving against walls would appear to jitter
Cloth meshes on Reavers will now correctly disappear when Shadow Step is activated
Fixed an issue causing humans to sometimes spawn close to the body in Capture the Body
Fixed issues on Freeport and Valeholm preventing Dominate Mind targeting from working in certain areas
A second Hex Shot on a single vampire will now correctly extend the duration of the debuff

Ysanoire
9th Jun 2015, 15:29
Crafting - The Spirit Forge

Reforge - Allows you to reroll a random property pair on Uncanny, Arcane, and Mysterious items (FX excluded). Once you reroll a specific pair, only that pair can be reforged further.

Is this correct? The pair you reroll is chosen at random? A previous post said "reroll a specific pair" that's why I'm asking.
It's a significant difference because if that's true then you can break an item and never be able to fix it again. Which would suck.

Crafting materials are obtained by playing matches, salvaging equipment, and will be added in the store in a future patch. There is currently a new Crafting section listed in the store, but until these are added, this section will be empty.

I remember a mention of crafting materials in daily rewards, will they be there?

Happy to hear about the bugfixes and can't wait to try the new system.

Ygdrasel
9th Jun 2015, 15:37
Ability videos is a great addition, as is the rest.

snejjjj
9th Jun 2015, 15:44
stuck in walls problems
fps problems/optimizations
noscam first person
teamchat bug
ingame voice problems/optimizations
missing abilities for summoner/vanguard
expired items/perks problem

and many more (small things) are missing. but thanks for the patch, better than nothing :E

ApollosBow
9th Jun 2015, 15:44
Great patch

PencileyePirate
9th Jun 2015, 16:09
I'm glad to see Psyonix is getting back to bug-fixes, but why is the off-center crosshair bug (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=154176&page=2&p=2129010#post2129010) still being ignored?

P.S. From the post above it seems like the stat being re-rolled is selected at random. Is that true or is this a miscommunication?

KaMicahZay
9th Jun 2015, 16:16
Been excited for this update, keep up the great work! You guys should also add this to your news on steam, so when people download the update they can see what it is.

Saikocat
9th Jun 2015, 16:17
Is this correct? The pair you reroll is chosen at random? A previous post said "reroll a specific pair" that's why I'm asking.
It's a significant difference because if that's true then you can break an item and never be able to fix it again. Which would suck.

With Reforging you pick a specific existing pair, and re-roll that to get a different one.

I'm glad to see Psyonix is getting back to bug-fixes, but why is the off-center crosshair bug (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=154176&page=2&p=2129010#post2129010) still being ignored?

P.S. From the post above it seems like the stat being re-rolled is selected at random. Is that true or is this a miscommunication?

The off-center cross hair isn't being ignored, but the guys are working on the root cause of that one. I just got word the fix is being tested, so this will be going in soon as well in an update.

And yes, the stat is rolled for, rather than selecting a specific pair.

Saikocat
9th Jun 2015, 16:18
The game is up again now!

Patch notes will be going on Steam too, unfortunately the Steam site was down when the notes were being posted on the forum/site (silly Steam).

blackberrygoo
9th Jun 2015, 16:22
The game is up again now!

Patch notes will be going on Steam too, unfortunately the Steam site was down when the notes were being posted on the forum/site (silly Steam).

everytime i go in game it says "this patch cannot be used with nosgoth" or something like that and then the game closes... Whats happening D=?

blackberrygoo
9th Jun 2015, 16:24
nevermind it went in game and correctly started, guess i was too impatient lol!

Saikocat
9th Jun 2015, 16:25
We made a little adjustment to push the update going out Steam-side, so that should be okay now. If you have any trouble though, try restarting your Steam client to prompt it.

Truckposeidon
9th Jun 2015, 16:41
The forge is pretty cool. It is pricier than I thought but thats okay. What im wondering is how to get blood vials! I got a couple from a chest? Idk how I got the chest maybe daily reward? But every thing you do in the forge requires vials.

Saikocat
9th Jun 2015, 16:45
The blog will be going live shortly with the breakdown/table of mats, but Blood Vials are available through Daily Rewards, and from End-Of-Match rewards (drops).

Vampmaster
9th Jun 2015, 16:46
The blog will be going live shortly with the breakdown/table of mats, but Blood Vials are available through Daily Rewards, and from End-Of-Match rewards (drops).

Well there had to be blood involved. As Kain says, "One must be wary in dealing with the Spirit Forges. The Wraiths and Shades that inhabit them offer items beyond mortal dreams, in exchange for a sampling of your blood". I hope that quote makes it in there somewhere.

Actually, they weren't that concerned with whose blood it was:
http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/az/spiritforges.php

...Still, any lore references are good.

PencileyePirate
9th Jun 2015, 17:04
The off-center cross hair isn't being ignored, but the guys are working on the root cause of that one. I just got word the fix is being tested, so this will be going in soon as well in an update.

And yes, the stat is rolled for, rather than selecting a specific pair.

I just tried in game and I was able to select a specific pair, so you've got me thoroughly confused. Additionally: will we eventually be able to re-roll FX on mysterious items (even if it requires us to salvage resources from another mysterious item)? This is the main reason I wanted crafting and it appears to omitted.

Saikocat
9th Jun 2015, 17:21
The blog's live here, and has some more detail on the material types:
http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/the-forge-crafting-comes-to-nosgoth

I just tried in game and I was able to select a specific pair, so you've got me thoroughly confused. Additionally: will we eventually be able to re-roll FX on mysterious items (even if it requires us to salvage resources from another mysterious item)? This is the main reason I wanted crafting and it appears to omitted.

Yep, we are looking at adding FX options into the Forge as well, just not right away with this first release, don't worry :)

And with re-rolling, yes you'd select which specific pair you want to change, and you reroll that one. I misread your question, though, my bad!
- You select which specific pair you want to reroll, but
- You can't select which stats you want to have instead (they're rolled for)

riccetto80
9th Jun 2015, 17:26
about performance, using the modded config (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=149175&page=3), i jump from 60 on menu screen to 70/75 and in game from 55/90 to 55/100/110, the high fps in game are more but the low are the same... anyway seems much more fluid, but i play just a match in a map.

Sasha_Vykos
9th Jun 2015, 17:27
so the forge system is basically: salvage many crappy things, obtain tons of useless materials and play, play, play hoping to receive a blood vial, the only thing that can make you forge something (that you can't even choose and its completely based on luck). It seemed too good to me before knowing how the forge works.. now it seems just normal psyonix style. They need to disappoint players somehow, they want to :)

eXmoRtiZ
9th Jun 2015, 17:28
There is a Valeholm Spawn bug. Pplz sometime spawns at rooftops. Red circles in the picture.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/150609/Valeholm_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Dron1508
9th Jun 2015, 18:27
What if I'll enchant some basic item/ability (like Throw Knives) and then I'll salvage it? It becomes unavailable for me forever (because I can't buy it in the store)? Definitely don't want to try this on my own, for obvious reasons.

kLauE187
9th Jun 2015, 18:54
There is a Valeholm Spawn bug. Pplz sometime spawns at rooftops. Red circles in the picture.

I dont think you can spawn on this little bridge. But you can meleeroll from the upper rooftop to this point. I used it against Peter, so you may have that info from him.

Da_Wolv
9th Jun 2015, 18:56
What if I'll enchant some basic item/ability (like Throw Knives) and then I'll salvage it? It becomes unavailable for me forever (because I can't buy it in the store)? Definitely don't want to try this on my own, for obvious reasons.

I did the same dumb thing.
When we enchant a basic item, it should either create a duplicate of the base item OR give us a the ability to re-purchase the base item again!

Further bugs and suggestions:
- Currently, clicking on items in the store home screen redirects to the blank "Crafting" page.
- When standing in Smoke Bombs, the screen turns somewhat black n' white. Is that intended? If so, why not on the patch notes again?
- Maybe add the ability to purchase crafting mats with gold?
- The item forge animation is nice and all, but it takes way too long! Was cool the first time, now its just annoying.
Especially if you have 10 months-worth of an item backlog to smelt.

GenFeelGood
9th Jun 2015, 19:44
There is a crafting tab in the store, does that mean we will be able to purchase materials soon? If so that's great, my luck with drops is beyond pathetic and I need Blood.

eXmoRtiZ
9th Jun 2015, 20:37
OOOKAY, i put an enchant to my illusions: +1% attack speed / +10%!!!! cooldown W T F! Rly? And i can't buy a pure old one?! It's ridicilous. Oh, and it's not working ingame. (Acutally I did have that one illusions, and there was not the stat in).

Louves
9th Jun 2015, 21:26
I wish I could do something with the forge but unfortunatly Blood Vials seem to be so rare that I can't -.-

mongobjarne
9th Jun 2015, 21:31
When I saw the three points regarding performance/optimization, I was disappointed and didn't expect any improvement, but this patch does seem to have noticably elevated my framerate. It has gone from unplayable to playable a lot of the time, although it can still dip down into "almost unplayable" depending on what's going on.(Potato config)

Also, my entire human team spawned on top of the green elevation in the lower right corner in Provance (based on the top-down image). I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen?

Screwby-Dew
9th Jun 2015, 21:41
Same complaint as the others concerning the Forge.
I have more than a 1000 Relic Shard, +200 Quicksilver Vial, +100 Dark Materials, a few Desert Glass and...0 Blood Vial.
You can't do anything without Blood Vial, not even recharge your items, which is... I can't find a proper word without being salty there.

Please fix the respawns it's just annoying at this point http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=156030
On a better note, the FPS are slightly improved for me now.

Vampmaster
9th Jun 2015, 21:57
There is a crafting tab in the store, does that mean we will be able to purchase materials soon? If so that's great, my luck with drops is beyond pathetic and I need Blood.

Well, that's what Cat said they were going to do soon. I just hope they let us buy it with gold.

RainaAudron
9th Jun 2015, 23:38
Anybody else having huge issues with inventory disappearing? Most of my items are gone and won´t load during game... What´s going on?

EDIT: Several restarts still did not help :/

riccetto80
10th Jun 2015, 02:24
the forge is rubbish and random, what is the point in upgrade randomly something? i upgraded my shadow step, i get terrible bonuses, i melted the item and i get 1/10 of what i spent on it, and i had to buy a new shadow step, total waste of gold, forge stuff and time.

GenFeelGood
10th Jun 2015, 02:26
Well, that's what Cat said they were going to do soon. I just hope they let us buy it with gold.

Absolutely, I don't know what I'll do if it's runes only.

Shikei001
10th Jun 2015, 06:34
Yep, we are looking at adding FX options into the Forge as well, just not right away with this first release, don't worry :)

If possible I rly would like to have the option to disable FX aswell, for example my Deciever got a few awesome MI disguises but I can't use them because they got Flame and Ice FX. (too easy to spot me apart from the Illusions, and not optimal on Shroud aswell)

Screwby-Dew
10th Jun 2015, 08:47
Anybody else having huge issues with inventory disappearing? Most of my items are gone and won´t load during game... What´s going on?

I just experienced it.
Go to your steam library > right click on Nosgoth > properties > local files > verify integrity of game cache.
I hope this will work for you as well.

Saikocat
10th Jun 2015, 09:36

Can you try joining a match, or starting a private match? We're seeing a new bug affecting a very small amount of players, where parts of your Inventory aren't shown. They're still all intact and there, but not visible. It should be fine after you join/create a match. Let me know how you get on!

Please fix the respawns it's just annoying at this point http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=156030
On a better note, the FPS are slightly improved for me now.

I'll raise the spawning/rooftops issues with the team to see what the latest on that is, thanks for the detail, guys!

When I saw the three points regarding performance/optimization, I was disappointed and didn't expect any improvement, but this patch does seem to have noticably elevated my framerate. It has gone from unplayable to playable a lot of the time, although it can still dip down into "almost unplayable" depending on what's going on.(Potato config)

Glad to hear it!

One more addition:

Yes, we're aware of that, it was why you couldn't (currently) salvage common items, so we'll be fixing that.

Saikocat
10th Jun 2015, 09:36
I wish I could do something with the forge but unfortunatly Blood Vials seem to be so rare that I can't -.-

So, posting this as a separate post to ensure it's covered off for you guys, but what we're basically seeing here is that due to the huge amount of items and gold longterm players have stockpiled, it's thrown the balance of items off a bit as a result. Normally, you would not be doing this much salvaging compared to how many drops you're receiving, so it's making Blood Vials seem rare as a result.

We're looking at ways to get around that and sort something out for everyone to balance out your mats numbers, so stay tuned as we're working that out and we'll post more detail soon.

Da_Wolv
10th Jun 2015, 09:57
So, posting this as a separate post to ensure it's covered off for you guys, but what we're basically seeing here is that due to the huge amount of items and gold longterm players have stockpiled, it's thrown the balance of items off a bit as a result. Normally, you would not be doing this much salvaging compared to how many drops you're receiving, so it's making Blood Vials seem rare as a result.

We're looking at ways to get around that and sort something out for everyone, so stay tuned as we're working that out and we'll post more detail soon.

The problem is not that we have an excess of some materials.
It's that Blood is currently the only material that matters. At the current rate, you will always have a huge excess of other items wich renders them useless, as you are always waiting for the blood vial drops - all the while other materials can be salvaged AND obtained from random drops.

Might I suggest this:

Make Blood Vials (and maybe other materials?) dependant on your performance:
Global:
10 kills -> Blood Vial
20 Assisst -> Blood Vial
5k Damage -> Blood Vial
35k+ Dmg-> You guessed it: 1 Bonus Blood Vials

That way people can actually blame themselves for not getting enough materials, and not the RNG fairies.

riccetto80
10th Jun 2015, 10:18
since the forge is random,only few nerd will use it actively, let they suffer for their nerd sins, lol.

Vampmaster
10th Jun 2015, 11:14
Are expired perks salvageable? It would be good to recycle them as something useful, since I already have all permanent ones.

Sasha_Vykos
10th Jun 2015, 11:33
The problem is not that we have an excess of some materials.
It's that Blood is currently the only material that matters. At the current rate, you will always have a huge excess of other items wich renders them useless, as you are always waiting for the blood vial drops - all the while other materials can be salvaged AND obtained from random drops.

Might I suggest this:

Make Blood Vials (and maybe other materials?) dependant on your performance:
Global:
10 kills -> Blood Vial
20 Assisst -> Blood Vial
5k Damage -> Blood Vial
35k+ Dmg-> You guessed it: 1 Bonus Blood Vials

That way people can actually blame themselves for not getting enough materials, and not the RNG fairies.

this seems a good idea.. also if it can encourage people to "steal" kills or play just to get more kills.. but i think its a minor problem.

My prediction is that they will let us buy materials in the store (like they said).. everything will be purschasable with gold except blood vials that will be purchasable only by runes (an enormous amount i guess).

Saikocat
10th Jun 2015, 11:56
I've uploaded some high res shots of the new Exalted Scout skin to an album here (http://imgur.com/a/kOo7x), for those that were looking for some more screenies.

Fatereaver
10th Jun 2015, 12:24
I have been getting horrible performance these last patches... I crash like every 3 matches or so. And my FPS is dreadful. Have not been like this for months. Was getting beautiful performance before... :(
I could have all my settings on max with no noticeable loss of frames, but now... No chance...
Sorry for crashing on you Silent... Would have finished that match if I could...
Also disappointed over the crafting... Getting a huge surplus of shards, but little to no quicksilver. And blood? Forget it...
Was so looking forward to this update to, for months... :( Was not how I imagined it at all...

Ysanoire
10th Jun 2015, 13:01
I wouldn't worry so much about the blood vials. Yeah, I don't have any either, but materials drop pretty much every game, I think it's only a matter of time before you accumulate blood as well.

I have also experienced the inventory bug. Half of my inventory suddenly became unavailable, including 4 classes; thankfully restarting the game helped in my case. This was accompanied by a terrible frame rate but I don't know if it was related.

I have a question about recharging. It's costly now to recharge your weapons because you need materials as well as gold. How long does a full charge last now? It was very short before, I hope at the new price it's longer.

Saikocat
10th Jun 2015, 13:27
I have been getting horrible performance these last patches... I crash like every 3 matches or so. And my FPS is dreadful. Have not been like this for months. Was getting beautiful performance before... :(
I could have all my settings on max with no noticeable loss of frames, but now... No chance...

When did it start for you, roughly? Have you sent me an email with your dxdiag info? It'll help us when tracking down specific changes we can make in relation to hardware configurations.
The post with detail is here: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=155816&page=2&p=2126821#post2126821

I have also experienced the inventory bug. Half of my inventory suddenly became unavailable, including 4 classes; thankfully restarting the game helped in my case. This was accompanied by a terrible frame rate but I don't know if it was related.

Can you try playing a match, or starting a private match? It should clear it up, the inventory is there it's just not visible, but that should fix it while we get the proper fix in place for the issue.

I have a question about recharging. It's costly now to recharge your weapons because you need materials as well as gold. How long does a full charge last now? It was very short before, I hope at the new price it's longer.

I'll check into the specifics!

jlh_free
10th Jun 2015, 13:39
Can we buy all materials for forge in the future in gold if is possible

blood is so rare to find

eXmoRtiZ
10th Jun 2015, 13:55
this seems a good idea.. also if it can encourage people to "steal" kills or play just to get more kills.. but i think its a minor problem.

My prediction is that they will let us buy materials in the store (like they said).. everything will be purschasable with gold except blood vials that will be purchasable only by runes (an enormous amount i guess).

I think it's not necessary. The old players miss the blood much, because they have tons of **** in their inventory. The newer players didn't, so they don't feel this way. It's not problem to need to play matches for the blood. I play 6 match yesterday or so, I got blood once (3 pieces in that one match).

@Saikocat: The secondary ability positive stat nerf, negativ stats boost is serious? (positive: +1% movespeed negative: +10% ability cooldown). Then, in the match, it's not working (it's not show as uncanny item).

FPS: Saiko there is any possibilty to add a "show fps" command to the options?! I mean it's in the UE3 engine, when i'm in the options i see it, but it's not like if my FPS in action. I felt better yesterday at playing, but if FPS is better or not I don't know.

GenFeelGood
10th Jun 2015, 15:13
With this patch my FPS seems to be back where it was before (60-80, which is great) so that is a big :thumb: . I'm also happy to hear that the issue with low Blood Vial drops is being looked at.

Would you considered a Blood Vial drop weekend event, where the only drop is Blood Vials?

I'm happy the wraith forges were brought in as the crafting mechanism, another good use of the lore in the series; and hopefully the blood will be available for purchase with the rest of the materials soon and crafting can really get underway, hopefully they will be purchasable with gold.

Saikocat
10th Jun 2015, 15:21
We'll be looking at Blood Vials overall, so once there's some specific news on that I'll share it with everyone. We're listening to the feedback.

@Saikocat: The secondary ability positive stat nerf, negativ stats boost is serious? (positive: +1% movespeed negative: +10% ability cooldown). Then, in the match, it's not working (it's not show as uncanny item).

I'm not sure I follow, can you expand on the question just to make sure I'm clear? Then I'll either answer or dig into it further :)

eXmoRtiZ
10th Jun 2015, 15:26
We'll be looking at Blood Vials overall, so once there's some specific news on that I'll share it with everyone. We're listening to the feedback.

I'm not sure I follow, can you expand on the question just to make sure I'm clear? Then I'll either answer or dig into it further :)

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/150610/Secondary_buff_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Originally it's s +2% / +5% pair.

Saikocat
10th Jun 2015, 15:57
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/150610/Secondary_buff_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Originally it's s +2% / +5% pair.

I'll check. And you're seeing that it's not showing as uncanny in-game? What does it show instead?

eXmoRtiZ
10th Jun 2015, 17:57
I'll check. And you're seeing that it's not showing as uncanny in-game? What does it show instead?

Forget it. After restart it's working, and I see it uncanny, not normal. Plz repair that bug, I can't buy a new illusions in the shop after I enchant one.

Ysanoire
10th Jun 2015, 17:59
Can you try playing a match, or starting a private match? It should clear it up, the inventory is there it's just not visible, but that should fix it while we get the proper fix in place for the issue.

It's fine now, like I said, in my case it was enough to restart. :)

I yet have another question.

What do mysterious find boosters do now?

As far as I understood, before you had x chance to find a thing, and then the game decided what the thing was, and probability was roughly the same for all items. Mysterious boosters raised x.

Right now, x is very high, but materials have a high chance of occurring, and MIs have small chances. What does a booster modify now?

Ysanoire
10th Jun 2015, 22:25

I suppose yes, it's working as intended. Remember they added a new stat, a cooldown increase/decrease for JUST that ability, the bonus/malus is 10% for that one. The old cooldowns are "all cooldowns" now, move speed is half of what it is on weapons, as announced.

Saikocat
11th Jun 2015, 13:18
Some news regarding Blood Vials

Hi guys,

Thanks everyone for your responses to the Forge patch. We got a lot of useful comments from everyone, and we always welcome constructive feedback! We found ourselves with a bit of an unusual situation with the introduction of the Forge, in that players will have stockpiled weapons, abilities and Gold, compared to what you accrue during normal play, so you'd have an influx of certain materials from salvaging.

We are listening to that feedback, as well as your concerns about drop rates for Blood Vials, and I have a bit of news. For now, we'll be making a change TODAY to grant everyone some Blood Vials to their accounts, based on your level. We will be evaluating Blood Vial drop rates to ensure they're in line with what they need to be, and we'll get back on that one later, but we hear the feedback.

For now, you can expect to see Blood Vials add to your accounts, during the day (the process will take a few hours, so please be patient while we grant these to everyone). We will be adding 1 Blood Vial for every 2 levels (up to level 30). Here is a breakdown:

Levels 1-2: Blod Vials x1
Levels 3-4: Blood Vials x2
Levels 5-6: Blood Vials x3
Levels 7-8: Blood Vials x4
Levels 9-10: Blood Vials x5
Levels 11-12: Blod Vials x6
Levels 13-14: Blood Vials x7
Levels 15-16: Blood Vials x8
Levels 17-18: Blood Vials x9
Levels 19-20: Blood Vials x10
Levels 21-22: Blod Vials x11
Levels 23-24: Blood Vials x12
Levels 25-26: Blood Vials x13
Levels 27-28: Blood Vials x14
Levels 29-30: Blood Vials x15

Ysanoire
11th Jun 2015, 13:44
That's great to hear :) it's going to give older players something to get started with crafting while they play to accrue more.

Please still consider changes to the recharge option. I created an uncanny primary, used it maybe once and it's down by 5% so the charge is very short and expensive. I hope that gets tweaked.

riccetto80
11th Jun 2015, 13:45
good news, gg

Sasha_Vykos
11th Jun 2015, 13:55
great news, thanks! I'm glad you listened to the feedbacks and you did this adjustmant really fast.

Next step should be to do something about recharge itmes with blood vials imo (back to only gold system would be really good).

Bragii
11th Jun 2015, 16:15
It's been 5 hours and still no Blood Vials. What's going on?

Vampmaster
11th Jun 2015, 16:17

Waiting for the staff in San Diego to arrive at work? It's only just gone 9:15am there.

Saikocat
11th Jun 2015, 16:20

I gave a heads up earlier today that the process would be happening today, but not at that exact moment of my post (I let you guys know in advance).
It's happening at the moment, I would estimate they'll all be done within the next hour or so but it's possible it could take longer to reach all accounts. It'll be with you today, in any case.

eXmoRtiZ
11th Jun 2015, 18:10
ahm... Just yet, match started at Sommerdam no one spawned :(

GenFeelGood
11th Jun 2015, 19:31
Thanks for the vials, I used them to improve my Vanguard. Have you consider introducing intervals as a solution to the blood vial drops, like making it so you should receive blood at least once within every five end of game drops?

Vampmaster
11th Jun 2015, 19:58
Corey mentioned an idea some time ago for adding bad luck protection to the mysterious item drops. So the longer you go without getting one the higher the drop rate gets. The same thing could apply to vials and other items.

NoDestiny
11th Jun 2015, 23:04
Happy BD to me! And what a great present you gave me! The first patch that I can say was a HUGE improvement in a long time! I get AWESOME frames compared to what I was getting on my old hardware (PhenomII + 5850). So smooth and pretty again. Thank you guys for your work!

pidden
12th Jun 2015, 06:18
Thanks for the vials, finally i can try it out and recharge a bit before sunday.
RNG hates me, so i manage to win 1 and played 15-20 games and 3 daily rewards.

Edit: patch increased fps for me alot, from 70-120 steady. just thought i mentioned it.

Saikocat
12th Jun 2015, 10:47
Hey everyone,

Some further news regarding Blood Vials, this time specifically about Private Matches:

Following all the feedback, I'm happy to share some detail now about what we'll be doing in relation to recharging of items after playing in Private Matches.

In the next patch, we'll be adjusting this now so that Private Matches do not use up charge on these items. The items won't be drained, so wouldn't need to be recharged from playing in Private Matches.

This change is going into the next game update, which we're looking to release next week :)

Fatereaver
13th Jun 2015, 16:07
So far I have not received any blood vials as far as I can tell. :(

Sirfy1
14th Jun 2015, 20:12
I was curious on the reason why we can't enchant exotic items [or have the option to do anything with them] yet we can still send it to the forge. Are there plans for exotic items? I was really looking forward to enchanting my exotic weapons. Would be pretty sucky to have bought them to not really be able to do anything with them [while we can just re-forge MI items instead.]

Someone in one of my matches yesterday was saying that he recharged one of his items and it only recharged it to 50%. Is this how it's suppose to work? With recharging being more expensive due to needing items, that seems...kinda bad...
[I also don't think I ever got the blood credited to my account.]

Other than that, the update is great :) I'm really enjoying the new smoke bomb effect, too.

Edit: Meant to also ask...were chest drops made more common since the update? The other day I got 6 in a row. 3 more the next day. Or am I just that unlucky? :P

eXmoRtiZ
15th Jun 2015, 08:05
Hey Saiko there is some bug report / problem I feel:

- Valeholm roof spawn still there
- Blood Vial too rare (20 match / 1x3 blood vial) - With mistery find +100%
- Illusions / ghouls stand bug (it's very annoying actually). If they are active at the end of the round, they stuck when they was at the end of the round, and skillshots like hexshot or Bola get stuck on them.
- Hexshot sometimes not triggered on enemy just vanished.
- On Primary ability and secondary ability positive stat have double percent of the normal, negative stat have half percent of normal. Actually they are not working. I stacked up 35% cooldown reduction overall (-5% special, -10% first ability, -10% secondary ability, -10% perk), but only the perk and special is take down the cooldown.
- Sometimes at the start of the match some classes are forbidden to choose, or u can't spawn.
- Hunter nerf is a bit too much. (the 20 sec CD + damage nerf is too much on explosive shot). Multibow is the strongest of all crossbows need some balance.
- Stucking in the wall is almost common now. :(
- More advertisement. Too few players, lot of them didn't play because of long wait times, others cry for unbalanced team. The 2 problem is actually one, low playerbase.

Saikocat
15th Jun 2015, 10:52
I was curious on the reason why we can't enchant exotic items [or have the option to do anything with them] yet we can still send it to the forge. Are there plans for exotic items? I was really looking forward to enchanting my exotic weapons. Would be pretty sucky to have bought them to not really be able to do anything with them [while we can just re-forge MI items instead.]

This is just the start of the Forge. Exotic items aren't included right away, but we're looking at options. Stay tuned.

Someone in one of my matches yesterday was saying that he recharged one of his items and it only recharged it to 50%. Is this how it's suppose to work? With recharging being more expensive due to needing items, that seems...kinda bad...
[I also don't think I ever got the blood credited to my account.]

I believe that may be a bug, confirming with the team.

Hey Saiko there is some bug report / problem I feel:

- Valeholm roof spawn still there
- Blood Vial too rare (20 match / 1x3 blood vial) - With mistery find +100%
- Illusions / ghouls stand bug (it's very annoying actually). If they are active at the end of the round, they stuck when they was at the end of the round, and skillshots like hexshot or Bola get stuck on them.
- Hexshot sometimes not triggered on enemy just vanished.
- On Primary ability and secondary ability positive stat have double percent of the normal, negative stat have half percent of normal. Actually they are not working. I stacked up 35% cooldown reduction overall (-5% special, -10% first ability, -10% secondary ability, -10% perk), but only the perk and special is take down the cooldown.
- Sometimes at the start of the match some classes are forbidden to choose, or u can't spawn.
- Hunter nerf is a bit too much. (the 20 sec CD + damage nerf is too much on explosive shot). Multibow is the strongest of all crossbows need some balance.
- Stucking in the wall is almost common now. :(
- More advertisement. Too few players, lot of them didn't play because of long wait times, others cry for unbalanced team. The 2 problem is actually one, low playerbase.

I'll check into these with the team. The Human spawn bug should, I believe, be fixed in our update (right now we're planning to release it later this week).

For being unable to select some classes at spawn, are you seeing that some items aren't available/loading in? And aren't shown in your inventory? A few people have had a bug with this but we should have a fix lined up for that in the update, waiting on verification on that one.

eXmoRtiZ
15th Jun 2015, 11:33
For being unable to select some classes at spawn, are you seeing that some items aren't available/loading in? And aren't shown in your inventory? A few people have had a bug with this but we should have a fix lined up for that in the update, waiting on verification on that one.

Actually, it's not rare. This problem is not just in the public matches, but Private matches too (After rejoin the problem was fixed).

Oh and I totally forgot: I don't know the other achievments, but the "There Is No Spoon" achievment stopped at 493/500. I tried 3 match to reach the 500, but it didn't count anymore.

Vampmaster
15th Jun 2015, 19:22
It would be good to be able to salvage expired perks and boosters for crafting materials as well.

WWidow
15th Jun 2015, 22:28
To enchant a normal weapon to arcane you need 7 blood vials, and mysterious weapons with fx will cost even more blood.
So there should at least be a chance of getting 1 blood vial from salvaging arcane weapons, and a chance of getting up to 2 blood vials from salvaging mysterious items.

Louves
16th Jun 2015, 10:11
Oh and I totally forgot: I don't know the other achievments, but the "There Is No Spoon" achievment stopped at 493/500. I tried 3 match to reach the 500, but it didn't count anymore.

For me all achievements stopped working (all Summoner and Vanguard achievements). My 'Centennial Summoner' achievement is stuck at 98/100 since the last patch.

(Btw the achievements for the other classes are called 'centurial' and not 'centennial')

eXmoRtiZ
16th Jun 2015, 11:08
Hm, Yesterday I play some matches with Summoner, and sometimes my hits just not registered. I melee attack humans from no-distance (not charged attack), but I didn't damage anyone. I saw this problem with Prophet too sometimes (I got the sound of the damage, I saw i damage the enemy, but the damage is not registered).

Saiko, If I record my matches, and "cut out" this scenes, that's help the team? Cuz maybe I can start record may games, and cut out interesting glitches / bugs. (I really want to help Psyonix work to make a better game (well it's awesome already, but it can be better).

And one thing, I don't like (not bug, and not that important): If someone die, but damage the enemy team some more couple of seconds (I mean dots on the enemy - like firewall, infection etc..), the damage didn't add to his overall damage on leaderboard.

Saikocat
16th Jun 2015, 13:13
Hm, Yesterday I play some matches with Summoner, and sometimes my hits just not registered. I melee attack humans from no-distance (not charged attack), but I didn't damage anyone. I saw this problem with Prophet too sometimes (I got the sound of the damage, I saw i damage the enemy, but the damage is not registered).

Saiko, If I record my matches, and "cut out" this scenes, that's help the team? Cuz maybe I can start record may games, and cut out interesting glitches / bugs. (I really want to help Psyonix work to make a better game (well it's awesome already, but it can be better).

That'll definitely be useful! But hold off on until after this patch... ;)

Will share news hopefully later on today about what day the patch will hit.

Shikei001
16th Jun 2015, 13:23
And one thing, I don't like (not bug, and not that important): If someone die, but damage the enemy team some more couple of seconds (I mean dots on the enemy - like firewall, infection etc..), the damage didn't add to his overall damage on leaderboard.

This also applies to other dmg after your death, for example sticky nade from hunter^^ If the nade explodes after you died the dmg is not counted in the leaderboard^^

But I think this issue is only a minor problem^^

jlh_free
17th Jun 2015, 14:07
can i buy original original move

like firewall for alchemist

or boola for hunter

because

for the price of a reforge

i prefer buy new move

and enchant it

but there is some move in shop

i cant buy

like all default move and ability

:S

Saikocat
17th Jun 2015, 16:47
We're looking at options for having defaults abilities/weapons for everyone, I'll share more news on that once it's locked in and we can confirm :)

eXmoRtiZ
18th Jun 2015, 06:25
We're looking at options for having defaults abilities/weapons for everyone, I'll share more news on that once it's locked in and we can confirm :)

Any news for this week patch and / or League?

Saikocat
18th Jun 2015, 09:59
Leagues isn't hitting this week, but we'll have more news on that at the start of next week :)

We're hoping to push a game update today that includes bug fixes, I'll keep you all posted once I have confirmation that's happening, and what time maintenance will start:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=156722

eXmoRtiZ
18th Jun 2015, 11:57
<3 Thx

Fatereaver
20th Jun 2015, 08:32
Still nothing on the blood vials front... The only ones I have ever got were a daily reward and a reward for completing a match. None beyond that. Barely enough to enchant a couple of items. I know your system tells you I got the blood vials, but I am telling you that is not the case. It is exactly like when the Prophet released and I was the only max level player without Prophet access... :(