PDA

View Full Version : Dissapearing item prompts/interaction pop-ups

AsherForrester
5th Jun 2015, 04:40
Alright, so I've encountered a bit of an issue while playing through the first episode. Whenever Max tries to interact with something, the prompt/interaction menu appears and then quickly disappears. This first happened when trying to interact with the sink. I managed to finally interact with it after nearly half an hour of attempting too. I was hoping the glitch would end there, but subsequent prompts are having the same glitch. Does anyone have a fix for this? Other threads have mentioned turning off Anti-Aliasing in my Graphics card control panel, but my current card doesn't seem to allow me to adjust this. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

ScottBlows
5th Jun 2015, 15:27
Hi Asher,

Can you tell me what graphics card your PC is using?

BlueOla
3rd Jul 2015, 20:47
Hey, I wanted to say I have the same issue but with episode 3. I have to approach every object at a weird angle (sometimes even looking away from it) to get the little thing to pop up. Sometimes they pop up, but keep flicking on and off and I don't have enough time to move my cursor. This appeared before, but eventually I could interact with everything normally. Now, I'm stuck because I need to collect the items to get into the principal's office and I can't pick up the sugar or get into Jefferson's class because the things either don't pop up, or pop up and immediately disappear. I have an Nvidia GeForce G210. I will be grateful for any help.