PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] My conclusions about ep3

jojorne
4th Jun 2015, 19:01
Starting with: I kinda like this time line.
- First: seems max has more friends, the club
- Second: people in general seems in peace

If you think now, max does not suffer bullying. Victoria envy Max...
Take a look at her pictures in the pool. It is clear that Victoria feels alone and wants to be like Max.
Now Victoria does not have more excuses and is a chance for Max to take the lead. Finally...

Warren is not in the club thus he is not with Max now.
Its a good change to see if you "Player" wants Love or Peace, or something like that.

David is in peace, he is not worried anymore.
He does not have the life he want but now he can do whatever he wants and be happy.

Now the tragedy... Chloe. It is clear that she is happy.
In my opinion she brought that to herself by driving her new red car like crazy that she is.
But it is on us to choose from her body healed or her happiness.
I can even see she yelling at us:
"I prefer that over this Max! I had my father back..." and Max: "But I want my friend back!"
(you should not have taken the school money)
Well, I still love Chloe and I am on her side. I'll do whatever she wants.
But In my opinion I like this new time line and if I could choose, I prefer it.

There is a lot of things to fix like Warren and Victoria for example.
Nathan is a lost case. He needs to go deep down before going up (maybe he can become a hero).
My bet is on Samuel. Come on what we know about him?

I have not seen Kate or Brook... Makes me wondering if that will be the chaotic part of the story.
Something like Kate is alive but Brook is dead... Or maybe its Samuel's time to act.
Or surprise, Rachel will become your new best friend forever.

What you think will happen from now on?

Alvare
4th Jun 2015, 20:54
Don't know.
I think we will start from where we got off, right there standing at the door opening.
Max bursting out in tears in front of Chloe. Don't know if Chloe is able to talk but I'd imagine the scene being like:

Chloe; "It's not your fault Max.. It's alright."
Max; "But, you don't understand!..."
William; "C'mon now Max, you can't blame yourself for what happened when you were away."
Max; "I know.. and I can fix this too...I have to go back again."
William; "Where to? Won't you stay for a bit?"

Chloe frowns and William confusingly looks at Max, scratching behind his head,
while Max slowly backs off and runs away into the street.

jojorne
4th Jun 2015, 21:43
I doubt, all 3 episodes was a brand new day/night in her room... Dealing with choices/consequences...

So, you can expect playing for a bit in this time line for sure.

Alvare
4th Jun 2015, 21:52
I doubt, all 3 episodes was a brand new day/night in her room... Dealing with choices/consequences...

So, you can expect playing for a bit in this time line for sure.
I can also imagine this too.
She might pull her ***** together and come in for some dinner to overhear them about life first.

But I'm really curious if the older choices would still make a difference. I do think the photo in the kitchen and the fireplace mark would make a difference.

Tataboj
5th Jun 2015, 20:35
I can also imagine this too.
She might pull her ***** together and come in for some dinner to overhear them about life first.

But I'm really curious if the older choices would still make a difference. I do think the photo in the kitchen and the fireplace mark would make a difference.
Yeah, and perhaps taking photo in the past is worse choice because the original photo through you got to this timeline will be replaced by your taken photo.

jojorne
5th Jun 2015, 21:20
Yeah, and perhaps taking photo in the past is worse choice because the original photo through you got to this timeline will be replaced by your taken photo.

omg that could become a nightmare!

KF6DBS
9th Jun 2015, 01:42
Brooke is alive in the alternate timeline. She is clearly visible in the bus.