PDA

View Full Version : I JUST Noticed Last Minute Foreshadowing

ColbyCheeseLover
3rd Jun 2015, 20:28
Ok, so at the end of episode 3 when Alternative Max walks up to Chloe's house, there is a ramp next to the stairs leading to the driveway. In episode 1 when you get a full view of the home, the ramp is never there. As we all know, that ramp is probably there for a very good reason... I thought it was a nice last-minute tip by the developers.:p

Puffts
4th Jun 2015, 20:46
Have you also noticed that the house is fully painted blue in the new timeline versus the old one where it's only half finished? Guess David didn't care to finish William's work or has not had the chance to do it.

Tataboj
7th Jun 2015, 12:53
Well, in the end of Ep. 1 we can see David how he's painting the house. So it is in the process. :)

dicky_mo
8th Jun 2015, 03:37
Well, in the end of Ep. 1 we can see David how he's painting the house. So it is in the process. :)

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought David was just fiddling with his surveillance cameras

JCPhoenix
8th Jun 2015, 11:18
What's funny is that you could see the ramp's railing ever since episode 1. It is in the 3 preview pictures for episode 3. I wonder if anyone correctly predicted anything close to what happened based on the picture...