PDA

View Full Version : Survival mode.

xDAxRaziel
2nd Jun 2015, 19:24
A survival mode, playing as either humans or vampires against waves of enemies approriate to the race played by the players. A co-op vs ai experience.

Caimber
3rd Jun 2015, 21:39
interesting... they would need to add more vampire cities as maps though

ParadoxicalOmen
5th Jun 2015, 00:16
I personally would love this.
Would be a much better variation of the usual PvP...not that i'm against PvP, but this would be a much more fun and casual mode.

Ygdrasel
9th Jun 2015, 16:07
Wonderful idea. Could we incorporate the lieutenants?

Vampmaster
9th Jun 2015, 16:17
Wonderful idea. Could we incorporate the lieutenants?

They'd make great bosses at the end of a wave/match and could just use bat form, mist, or whatever when defeated so that they don't die when defeated. (Since they're mostly still alive in SR1). Eskandor from the blogs would stand in for Raziel since he's not finished with his 'bath' in the abyss yet.

Ygdrasel
9th Jun 2015, 16:31
They'd make great bosses at the end of a wave/match and could just use bat form, mist, or whatever when defeated so that they don't die when defeated. (Since they're mostly still alive in SR1). Eskandor from the blogs would stand in for Raziel since he's not finished with his 'bath' in the abyss yet.

Great bosses indeed. And I'm curious as to how they would look in this period. Could just be like the SR intro but depending on the time passed since then, they may be more evolved than that. Not yet devolving, of course.

And seeing Eskandor would be neat. I still really want all of these names to become actual characters somehow. Obviously if playing vamps, the lieutenant counterpart would be those various named humans...Andris, Malus (or Roxen? One or the other is dead.), etcetera...