PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get Final Fantasy installed.

Vantharas
26th May 2015, 22:29
So I bought FFVII when it came out on PC from the Square Enix store. It seems this was nothing more then a mistake.

When I try to activate my game, It tells me the Activation process has been terminated

Too many activations on different PCs or too many reactivations on the same PC have been performed with the entered serial number. No further activations are allowed.

Please visit our support homepage for possible solutions: https://support.securom.com/PAunlock/?c=1300

So can someone tell me who do I need to speak to , to play a game I bought from Square Enix. Legally without having to hack my own game in order to play it? I've never had this sorta difficulty in my life trying to play a game I own, and bought.

When i called support all they do is tell me to call digitial River who is full of indian people who only know how to say call square enix.
It seems no one at square is willing to give me a steam key for a game I bought. So I can actually play it. Which is just beyond me I cannot understand how someone would even remotely think thats a good idea. This is infuriating to say the least.

Square is basically saying "Screw all the people who purchased our games we simply do not care our hands are tied" except that they are not. Because they own the software and handing out keys to software they own is something they are perfectly capable of doing.

At this point if anyone has a FFVII unlock code generator or something I'm more then willing to use it. Why do I have to hack my own game to play it.