PDA

View Full Version : IGN Teaching us how to get the best ending?

AnimeSuperFan
26th May 2015, 15:27
I just ran across an article on IGN, telling us how to get the best ending in this game. Funny, considering we still have two more episodes to go.

If this game has multiple endings, and you want to see them all, I can see how an article like this can help. However, it feels like they are missing the entire point of the game.

Here's a link if anyone's interested in reading it: http://www.ign.com/wikis/life-is-strange/All_Choices

Tataboj
26th May 2015, 15:56
We don't even know what will happen and they are telling us the best ending? :D What if taking a photo in the past will allow Chloe to replace the one through you got to the past, so you won't be able to get back? But, yes, these are best choices. :D

AnimeSuperFan
26th May 2015, 20:13
We don't even know what will happen and they are telling us the best ending? :D What if taking a photo in the past will allow Chloe to replace the one through you got to the past, so you won't be able to get back? But, yes, these are best choices. :D

That's true, but the 'best' decision, doesn't always mean the best ending. I won't give away the game, but in it you have two choices.

1. Shoot your girlfriend, and prevent Satan from returning to earth.

2. Don't shoot your girlfriend, and Satan will return.

Guess which choice was the best!

Tataboj
26th May 2015, 20:33
That's true, but the 'best' decision, doesn't always mean the best ending. I won't give away the game, but in it you have two choices.

Agree. Everything bad can be good for something. I have made a thread about it. ;)

Beramaor
26th May 2015, 22:58
They must have changed it after complaints?
bc now it only says they have compiled a list of all the choices available, that will have impact..

Nox_Dogma
27th May 2015, 00:37

my choice 2.