PDA

View Full Version : Inventory - Expired Items

lastnewbie
24th May 2015, 04:48
Hi!

I wish the devs can add an option to delete ALL the expired items from the inventory, Deleting one by one is a hard task if you have more than 10.

Please add this!.

PollyEsther
25th May 2015, 00:21
technically you can recharge expired weapons or just use them as base items, but would like to be able to delete all expired 24 hour perks.

Or atleast they not show up in game where you can't even use them, searching through 50 expired perks for your not expired full purchased one is lame.

etzer1
26th May 2015, 08:40
well, actually the way inventory/items work kinda sucks

i have like 10 xp boosters and a bunch of expired items/skills stuck in my inv

Vampmaster
26th May 2015, 11:29
We need a way to to specify certain weapons/abilities as favorites. Also, the loadout screen in the frontend (I forget what it's called) needs a sort option like the equipment menu has.

Corpsa
26th May 2015, 11:30
First World Gamer issues :)

In my opinion it is no big deal to klick 20 times to delete 10 expired perks/booster and what not.
Rightklick > Delete > done > next.
When you play 20 minutes you klick ~1000 times so this 20 more should not be a issue.
Also we often have to wait 5 or more minutes in the Lobby to find a game, use this time to clean your inventory.

Before they add an extra "Delete all Button" i would say let this expired Perks/Booster simply disappear, no one needs them in the inventory, if we like a fresh Perk or something we all know how to find them in our ingame Shop.

Ygdrasel
27th May 2015, 22:25
When you play 20 minutes you klick ~1000 times so this 20 more should not be a issue.
Also we often have to wait 5 or more minutes in the Lobby to find a game, use this time to clean your inventory.

A) Dumb logic. The 1000 times clicking is during gameplay, which is fun, as opposed to tedious cleanup necessitated by a lousy inventory system.

B) Waiting five-ten-fifty minutes in the lobby is a flaw, not a feature, and should not be treated as anything even kind of valuable.

Corpsa
27th May 2015, 23:40
A) Dumb logic. The 1000 times clicking is during gameplay, which is fun, as opposed to tedious cleanup necessitated by a lousy inventory system.

B) Waiting five-ten-fifty minutes in the lobby is a flaw, not a feature, and should not be treated as anything even kind of valuable.
C) read all

Before they add an extra "Delete all Button" i would say let this expired Perks/Booster simply disappear, no one needs them in the inventory, if we like a fresh Perk or something we all know how to find them in our ingame Shop.

D) I never said it is fun to cleanup the inventory i only said its no big deal, and the Q-Time was only an example even 1 minute is enough to delete ~20 expired perks... if this is fun or not-good or bad was not the Topic.

E) I also don´t like the Inventory but i hope they fix some necessary Core issues before they work on minor Interface things like this.