PDA

View Full Version : Alyssa

Tataboj
22nd May 2015, 17:21
Hi.

Did you have also that feeling when you helped Alyssa for the 3rd time? I was wondering to not "drown" it like Lisa (common name when I think about it ° °). What do you think?

Alvare
22nd May 2015, 18:46
Would be fun if she got careless after all these safes by Max and get's randomly ran over. xD
Nah, just kiddin'.

WazzuMan
23rd May 2015, 13:43
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if after the fourth time, Max loses her patience with her and tells her to wake up and look out for herself for a change. Three times in as many days is just ridiculous.

gildedfeniks
24th May 2015, 13:15
I think more consprical, saving her multiply times makes Alyssa will sided with us on something or she will be the another one who knows maxine's *evil laugh* power. Both ways end same, whatever happens in the end these warn make Alyssa listen us or it is just for fun for developers.

WazzuMan
24th May 2015, 14:00
No, it's just the developers having fun. I imagine they have a huge board of all the horrible things they can do to Allysa. My prediction is this time she gets pushed in the pool. Only problem is I can't think of a reason she'd be at the party.

airetam2342
29th May 2015, 01:03
Alyssa is one of those minor characters that probably has waaay more significance that what seems. Preventing her from being hit with things alerts you to the fact that Max's actions will have consequences. Does this happen in every episode? Does anyone know the results if you alternate or skip helping? It could be a plant-scenario thing. Maybe good intentions won't go unpunished... It could be Alyssa slowly realizing that Max knows and therefore warns her of things that haven't yet happened. I am beginning to wonder if Alyssa will mention deja vu. Maybe it's just a fun thing the devs put in to serve as a some existentialist metaphor for the free will vs predetermination argument.

No matter what Max does, Alyssa seems fated for bad luck :(

Calvin and Hobbes comes to mind

http://i.imgur.com/A4aGt9Om.jpg

Noirfolie
31st May 2015, 14:56
I just think it's funny that Alyssa never brings up how weird it is that max knows what's going to happen before it does xD like she's just like "Thanks Max!" Instead of like "how the heck did you know that?" But I agree. Alyssa is meant for bad luck :P