PDA

View Full Version : Life is Strange Official Blog

ScottBlows
22nd May 2015, 16:43
Hi everyone,

Great to see everyone's reaction to Episode 3 - thank you all so much!

We have just launched a blog on Tumblr which will feature a variety of different content (wallpapers, fan interviews, gifs & more)

You can check it out here: lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com (http://www.lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com)

Alvare
23rd May 2015, 09:19
I really like the official website better. Dontnod's webpage designers did a great job on that!
Did notice that since the official website was updated to include episode 3, there's some bug in the background's position when clicking on a new episode and scrolling the page.

The Tumblr blog page is still cool though. Made a suggestion on reddit saying it would be fun to show us some voice recording bloopers someday.

Anyway, I have send you a PM about something I found out, you should check it out. :)

TheEmissary
23rd May 2015, 09:50
Yes, the website looks cool, but it's not really practical for something like a blog. I subscribed to the RSS feed of the tumblr-blog, which for me is really convenient.

Wambo_is_Strange
23rd May 2015, 22:50
I also enjoy the website but it would be very nice if there was a section with official wallpapers and artworks etc.
Pretty hard to find original content out there, even though I also enjoy fan art :)