PDA

View Full Version : I seriously Don't Trust Samuel Now! (Spoilers)

AnimeSuperFan
21st May 2015, 15:04
Hi everyone.

I've played through 'Episode 3' twice now. Once to make sure I knew what I was doing, and the second time for my 'Let's Play' Youtube channel. Anyways, I've been looking at the different characters who may have had something to do with Rachel's disappearance, and I honestly believe Samuel is the prime suspect.

First off Nathan Prescott certainly has problems, but he looked legitimately happy when he thought Max was Rachel.

Secondly Frank looked guilty when he saw the hand on his table. Maybe it was because of his argument with Rachel before she disappeared. Maybe he thought she had come back. Also I believe him when he says he got that bracelet from a friend. I think Rachel really loved him, and he loved her.

The thing that makes me suspect Samuel, is the fact that all the evidence is pointing towards other people. Nathan's 'Black Room' drawing is a distraction in my opinion. Samuel is weird, he has a 'fashion magazine' in his little office. He has a box of sunglasses, and a woman's silk scarf as well. Now I'm not saying a guy having these things makes them weird, or a murderer, but in a game like this, you have to look at the little stuff as well.

Next Serial killers like to take trophies. Can anyone else guess who likes to gather things? Squirrels! It's his spirit animal, remember?

Check these links out about Squirrels being a spirit animal.

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/squirrel-power-animal-symbol-of-gathering-playfulness

http://www.spirit-animals.com/squirrel/

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-squirrel.html (http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-squirrel.html)

StrangerThanFiction
21st May 2015, 15:53
Maybe Victoria was right about him being a little weird. However, I didn't notice that he had items in his office during my play through. *Gasp.* I might have to play it through again. :D

AnimeSuperFan
21st May 2015, 16:05
Maybe Victoria was right about him being a little weird. However, I didn't notice that he had items in his office during my play through. *Gasp.* I might have to play it through again. :D

He is weird, but the box of sunglasses really made me suspect him. Especially since Max knows he doesn't wear them. Sure he could have picked them up over time, he is the maintenance/janitor after all. I remember finding purses and wallets when I worked as a Janitor, but the fashion magazine really makes me suspect him.

Anyways if I remember correctly, you can check out his office for the first time, when you need to get into the dorms. Just go through on 'collectible' mode.

kookymonster
21st May 2015, 20:44
i did think he was creepy as ***** when he was sitting on the bench that time. definitely something weird about him

WazzuMan
22nd May 2015, 01:05
At the very least, he's some kind of hoarder, maybe even a kleptomaniac. There hasn't been too much focus on him however so I doubt he's a central figure. Involved possibly, but not the mastermind.

AnimeSuperFan
22nd May 2015, 02:10
At the very least, he's some kind of hoarder, maybe even a kleptomaniac. There hasn't been too much focus on him however so I doubt he's a central figure. Involved possibly, but not the mastermind.

Well I'm no expert, and I admit I could be totally wrong. Still, the items he's collected are specific to women. The sunglasses, the fashion magazine, the scarf, I also forgot to mention the missing poster of 'Rachel Amber'. Though admittedly, with as many posters as Chloe put up, it shouldn't have surprised anyone, that someone would have taken one and kept it.

Though that's the thing. Max's comments towards Samuel's things were normal, except the poster. She couldn't understand why he had one.

I think Nathan Prescott is the biggest distraction. The entire investigation seems to be focused on him, and his family, but I don't think he did it. I mean Rachel vanished perfectly, and Nathan can't even hide his 'fits' from public. Also Chloe's stepdad isn't the brightest bulb either. I mean Max didn't even have to use her rewind powers to find his files, or the security monitor in his cupboard. Anyone could have walked in there and found them. She did have to use her powers to find the right password for the laptop (unless you were very lucky). The point is, they can't hide their own problems, let alone hide a human being.

Victoria seemed to hate Rachel. It could have been out of jealousy, or hatred, but she seemed genuinely upset when Kate died (Kate died in my game.) I doubt she could have done anything to her.

There is Mr. Jefferson. I don't know if he's obsessed with Max, or he's just giving her a chance to turn in her photo. He did know Rachel, but the 'sexual' thing could have just been a rumor. I mean she was with Frank.

This is all speculation. I don't know, but right now my money is on Samuel.

I just hope this game doesn't end with multiple endings, where the culprit changes depending on what ending you get.

Puffts
4th Jun 2015, 20:49
Anyways if I remember correctly, you can check out his office for the first time, when you need to get into the dorms. Just go through on 'collectible' mode.

In which episode? Where is his office? I have only been to the room on the outside of the building where the sprinkler controls are and all the maintenance things are located.

sinfulpledge
5th Jun 2015, 00:19
I don't trust 3 people one is not Samuel mabey Samuel is gay gay people do where womens clothing sometimes or just a cross dresser or just kept garbage but he did tell u about spirit animals so he might be a guardian angel u ever notice how u always happen to see tht squirrel evry where u go he said his spirit animal is a squirrel so mabey hes protecting u. the 3 people I don't trust are

1 kate marsh she seems distant as a charcter mabey she went up to the building to make it seem like shes crazy if u save her shes in a hospital doesn't mean she cant still attempt to kill someone with a gun mabey she also has a past well have to find out

2 mr Jefferson he seems awfly content when u blame him in the principals office like he doesn't care about what happen and we don't know what he said to kate to make here cry mabey he was dating her was my theory also he seems alittle full of himself at tiems he also has a tone when they say how everyone has seen kate on the video in the class right before the suicide like he didn't care either

3 Victoria because mabey Rachel also had a thing with Nathan and it looks to me like Victoria and nathan are together hence the scene after episode 2 when nathan comes to Victoria's room mabey Victoria found out and did something to Rachel like lock her in the lighthouse and kidnapped her but the hand with the gun in episode 4 looks like a girls

dave and Nathan seem to me like there working together but mabey to figure out who the culprit is I think dave is a pi imo he always taking pictures of everyone his photos sayas kate knows something and nathan just seems like hes being black mailed by someone so he has to do all the things. he also expresses his love when he sees max dressed in her clothes he has a look on his face like hes happy to see her the other thing tht makes me rule out dave to is he doesn't have key to principals office mabey someone stole it like Rachel who like somoe people say may have time powers like max but mabey is ahead of everyone else and max is cathing up to in all the episodes but slowly

the 1 person tht confuses me is the science teacher shes letting on more than shes suppose to imo and doesn't like dave putting cameras up why? is she hiding something she does know a lot of history about Blackwell and seems awflly suspicious

the principal to me is just a drunk and someone is stealing keys from the personell of the school because in episode 3 u here the principal say when hes at tht building out side which imo is the dark room he says he lost the key and cant get in to himself and forcebly trys but doesn't open it also if daves key to his office was missing

I have three theorys aswell as to wher Rachel is

1 shes locked in the light house since at the end of episode 1 max says they used to run up and down the stairs of it but when u clik on door shes says its locked why if they could go up and down it when they were kids

2 max and Rachel switched places mabey max had the powers before and didn't realize it she does say to Chloe the reason she has her powers is because of her she wouldn't have know unless she saved her so tht tells me she alrdy had them and mabey she switched timelines with rachel and didn't know it

3 Clhoe is actually Rachel after all she did hang ut with frank they both got expelled from the school a yeah there rcords have different gpas to but max did say if chloe actually tried shed be really smart I think chloe is hiding something as well she was originally brunet died her hair and changed her clothes she could've easily pretend to be someone else plus she was alone without max and she takes anti deppresents hence the drugs in her bathroom its an anti deprresent she could've created an alter ego named Rachel amber to be more well liked