PDA

View Full Version : Add Keys to 7th Day Rewards

Mannichon
20th May 2015, 21:10
Since some of us can rarely if at all get runestones, why not add it as an addition option for 7th day rewards or even just 5th or 6th day. Currenly its kinda dissapointing what you get

Equanimityjohn
20th May 2015, 22:39
This is a great idea. I could see it being good as a tier 3 reward, maybe even a tier 2 reward.

PollyEsther
20th May 2015, 22:57
People might be more inclined to buy chests if the keys were awarded, i guess, doesn't matter either way to me though.

Lomonop
21st May 2015, 09:27
People might be more inclined to buy chests if the keys were awarded, i guess, doesn't matter either way to me though.
According to the blog the chest you can buy can be opened without a key and that you only need the keys for the chests that drop:

The other type of chests can only be purchased from the store for 1000 Runestones, don’t require a key to unlock, and also have a chance of containing one of our very special Exalted (Human) or Marked (Vampire) skins.

KaininitePriestess
22nd May 2015, 03:52
Hey, I like this idea a lot, actually!

PollyEsther
22nd May 2015, 04:31
According to the blog the chest you can buy can be opened without a key and that you only need the keys for the chests that drop:

good point, disregard my stupidity.

MasterShuriko
22nd May 2015, 07:09
make it happen :cool:

Ghosthree3
22nd May 2015, 07:29
I don't see this as a bad thing actually. If anything it'll get more people hooked into unlocking chests if they aren't already. Good for Psyonix and good for us.

lucinvampire
22nd May 2015, 08:26
Yeah I like this idea :thumb:

TheZelaron
22nd May 2015, 09:57
Since some of us can rarely if at all get runestones, why not add it as an addition option for 7th day rewards or even just 5th or 6th day. Currenly its kinda dissapointing what you getThat's a nice idea. And please, remove the name tags... They are beyond useless. So it says "TheZelaron's Weapon" instead of "Weapon" in my inventory. Wow, big deal. As far as I know there is no way the opponent sees the name anyway, so what's the point of this? Not a big fan of Day 7 Runestone vouchers either, sure it can save you some money when you buy Runestones and it's fine having them for the first 6 days, but in my opinion day 7 should be something of instant use: weapon, skin, chest, key, gold, runestones - something like that, not the possibility to pay less for some runestones but only within a few days before it expires... Meh.

Ygdrasel
22nd May 2015, 14:05
Make everything a day one reward. That's the only way it makes sense so long as waiting times are so miserable that I can only tolerate playing once every few days.

(Bitter annoyance again, great idea!)

ParadoxicalOmen
24th May 2015, 19:01
+1