PDA

View Full Version : The ending just a dream/vision?

Tubifex-90
20th May 2015, 10:57
Hey. The ending of episode 3 looks kinda blurry to me. I also think that choices like taking David's gun back from Frank or not wouldn't have consequences after such an ending. Chloe might not have met Frank at all after Max saved her father. There a lot things that could or could not have happen. So I was thinking the ending might be just Max dreaming and in Episode 4 she gona wake up. Or it might be a vision like the tornado one. Or she gona rewind time and and save Chloe in Episode 4? So many possibilities...

AnimeSuperFan
21st May 2015, 15:07
Hey. The ending of episode 3 looks kinda blurry to me. I also think that choices like taking David's gun back from Frank or not wouldn't have consequences after such an ending. Chloe might not have met Frank at all after Max saved her father. There a lot things that could or could not have happen. So I was thinking the ending might be just Max dreaming and in Episode 4 she gona wake up. Or it might be a vision like the tornado one. Or she gona rewind time and and save Chloe in Episode 4? So many possibilities...

The only reason it looked blurry to you, is because you were watching it through tears. It's cool. I choked up a bit too.

gildedfeniks
24th May 2015, 14:12
Well it is the consequence about shootin or not shooting frank also it also drag the gun is the most important object since it used twice for consequence action.