PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Is this not the most beautiful scene ever???

StealthyWolf52
20th May 2015, 05:17
http://i.imgur.com/q2pa3h2.png

Seriously though, the more I look at it the sadder I become... This ripped me apart when I recorded the video... The smile she has is the kick in the gut... WHY IS THIS GAME SO GOOD D: :D :) :( IM SO CONFUSED BY MYSELF!!!

AnimeSuperFan
20th May 2015, 16:09
She does look beautiful, but it was a giant kick to the gut.

Nox_Dogma
20th May 2015, 16:15
Most beautiful scene ever?
nope, not for me.
the scene right before max and chloe enter the school is better (after the conversation between jefferson and victoria)
-> holding hands like a couple .. sweeeeeeet

you don't have to agree or disagree, thats only one of my favourites :)

julietxjules
20th May 2015, 17:21
I am not so sure that I would describe this image as being beautiful, but the scene in question totally turned this game on its head and showed us all the devastating consequences of the butterfly effect, whereas; no matter how good the intention, the outcome for the future can never be truly known until seen and experienced. The climax to this episode was a jaw-dropper which reminded us all that we don't really know in which direction, ultimately, this game will head toward.

But in saying that, a bigger picture has been revealed - with much emphasis placed on the word 'picture.'

Butterfly101
20th May 2015, 18:30
The best part of this scene by far was Max's reaction, which you see just before you see Chloe, that was heart breaking. Still, I think I would stick with this timeline, William seems like the bomb

julietxjules
20th May 2015, 18:40
The best part of this scene by far was Max's reaction, which you see just before you see Chloe, that was heart breaking. Still, I think I would stick with this timeline, William seems like the bomb

I don't think I would given the choice; it's too messed up.

There is a significant reason why the family's surname is 'Price.'

Aneco013
20th May 2015, 19:17
I cried so hard when I saw Chloe like that. I mean she is happy with her dad, but she is also disabled... I liked the punk Chloe and I even felt sorry for David the school bus driver. Thats so... Gosh thats mindblowing! When I look at this picture I become sadder with every second. Just want to rewind time so everything changes, like it was before.

Alvare
20th May 2015, 20:05
My heart was beating so fast at the ending scene. And then I saw Max's reaction, standing, almost crying in the doorway.
I just think it's all horrifying and saddening. But it's a great episode and I love everything about it. Also, Max looks like a badass in Rachel's clothes.

StealthyWolf52
20th May 2015, 22:34
nope, not for me.
the scene right before max and chloe enter the school is better (after the conversation between jefferson and victoria)

you don't have to agree or disagree, thats only one of my favourites :)
I agree, that was one of my favorite scenes too, maybe Beautiful was a bad word, but the part where I say it was a kick in the gut still stands. I was still flustered even a day after completing the episode because of this scene, heck, its day three and I still am :(

I am not so sure that I would describe this image as being beautiful, but the scene in question totally turned this game on its head and showed us all the devastating consequences of the butterfly effect, whereas; no matter how good the intention, the outcome for the future can never be truly known until seen and experienced. The climax to this episode was a jaw-dropper which reminded us all that we don't really know in which direction, ultimately, this game will head toward.

But in saying that, a bigger picture has been revealed - with much emphasis placed on the word 'picture.'
I totally agree, beautiful was a bad descriptior but yeah, I never could have prepared for this scene in a million years...

I don't know, It is messed up in general but I HATE SEEING CHLOE LIKE THIS :(

I don't think I would given the choice; it's too messed up.

There is a significant reason why the family's surname is 'Price.'
Interesting POV, I never really thought of the surname's importance...

I cried so hard when I saw Chloe like that. I mean she is happy with her dad, but she is also disabled... I liked the punk Chloe and I even felt sorry for David the school bus driver. Thats so... Gosh thats mindblowing! When I look at this picture I become sadder with every second. Just want to rewind time so everything changes, like it was before.
It is such a hard thing to think about which you like better, it's like, DO YOU LIKE HER DAD BEING DEAD, CHLOE HATING A TON OF PEOPLE, BAD RELATIONSHIP WITH MOTHER, AND A LOT MORE or DO YOU WANT YOUR BEST FRIEND DISABLED FOR LIFE, PROBS NOT BE FRIENDS WITH ANYONE YOU KNEW BEFORE AND ARE BUDDY BUDDY WITH POTENTIAL WORST ENEMIES!!!
like, whaat are you doing to us Dontnod and square enix, this isn't fair ;-;

My heart was beating so fast at the ending scene. And then I saw Max's reaction, standing, almost crying in the doorway.
I just think it's all horrifying and saddening. But it's a great episode and I love everything about it. Also, Max looks like a badass in Rachel's clothes.

I also loved everything about the episode, and this scene combined with everthing else ripped me apart from the inside out... I literally said out loud "this is noy okay!" like twenty times in my video XD

DeftDesu
20th May 2015, 22:46
The scene is a kick in the gut as mentioned above, jaw dropping, shocking, incredibly touching but not beautiful as far as my opinion goes. After all the things we have seen her go through with Max throughout the 3 episodes and the moments they had together with the peak being the swimming pool and the chill morning the next day, seeing Chloe handicapped is definitely not beautiful.

StealthyWolf52
21st May 2015, 00:30
The scene is a kick in the gut as mentioned above, jaw dropping, shocking, incredibly touching but not beautiful as far as my opinion goes. After all the things we have seen her go through with Max throughout the 3 episodes and the moments they had together with the peak being the swimming pool and the chill morning the next day, seeing Chloe handicapped is definitely not beautiful.

Yes, I do believe we, including myslef, have concluded I had bad wording within the title... I was not revising my post at the time because I was busy but wanted to express how much the scene impacted me...

Bullet100
21st May 2015, 13:10
This scene is rather unique and I suppose it could be described as beautiful. I mean she is finally happy! When was the last time you saw Chloe with a smile like that? If you imagine the last picture you visioned of her was at her birthday receiving keys to a new car. Makes you wonder if she got in an accident as well? With the Trach Tube she won't be able to talk either.

The thing about that scene that makes it beautiful is that she isn't in pain. Yes she may be in physical pain, but not mental pain. Not many of us can relate to having your father die at a young age and that pain will stick with you forever. It completely changes your life and that's exactly what happened to Chloe.

Although I don't see this timeline staying for long. I'm almost certain Episode 4 will bring us the choice to go back to our "original" timeline (if it's even a choice at all). These first three episodes focused so hard on finding Rachel Amber, but suddenly as the timeline changes Chloe probably never even met her! Then there goes the hunt for Rachel. Not to mention the drama at school, Kate probably doesn't get bullied, Nathan and Victoria seem to get along with Max now, David is a bus driver, and Warren is with Stella...

kookymonster
21st May 2015, 20:33
With the Trach Tube she won't be able to talk either.

i think you can talk with a trach tube. i knew a toddler with one and she could talk fine

it was certainly a very shocking end. but i think the real question is, is it better to be handicapped and happy or able bodied and unhappy? hmm

i wonder what will happen to life is strange now. the whole world has been set up and now it will be different

Alvare
22nd May 2015, 16:16
I've been thinking about this.. I really do want the story to go back further in the original timeline.
Every choice mattered, right? Now if they took that concept away, it wouldn't be the same game anymore.
We were forced into this final choice of saving William. Also, every character had this personality, reacting to
the things you have been doing before. It gave this sort of lively spirit to them, if they're going to continue
the story with the new timeline, they would all feel artificial to me.

LifeIsGreat
23rd May 2015, 05:56
This scene screwed me up.. We have to fix this.. we basically screw up Chloe's life by mucking with the timeline.. William needs to stay dead, for his daughters sake.

frag971
23rd May 2015, 16:27
nope, not for me.

you don't have to agree or disagree, thats only one of my favourites :) This? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=447177426

mysterycycle
24th May 2015, 06:58
This scene is rather unique and I suppose it could be described as beautiful. I mean she is finally happy! When was the last time you saw Chloe with a smile like that? If you imagine the last picture you visioned of her was at her birthday receiving keys to a new car. Makes you wonder if she got in an accident as well? With the Trach Tube she won't be able to talk either.

The thing about that scene that makes it beautiful is that she isn't in pain. Yes she may be in physical pain, but not mental pain. Not many of us can relate to having your father die at a young age and that pain will stick with you forever. It completely changes your life and that's exactly what happened to Chloe.

That's what I thought as I watched the scene play out. Yes, it's awful that something befell Chloe that left her in that state, but she has her family, and as far as we know (based on the photos we saw getting altered), she's had a happy life otherwise.

It's a terrible choice to make - messed-up life but functional body, or good life but disabled body? Disabled people can live fulfilling, happy lives, too, after all. But so much else has been changed as well. Max in the Vortex Club? Is she still friends with Kate Marsh? Did the same things happen to Kate, and if so, did she commit suicide? Is Max still even friendly with Warren?

I did not see this ending coming at all!

StealthyWolf52
25th May 2015, 18:46

Although I don't see this timeline staying for long. I'm almost certain Episode 4 will bring us the choice to go back to our "original" timeline (if it's even a choice at all). These first three episodes focused so hard on finding Rachel Amber, but suddenly as the timeline changes Chloe probably never even met her! Then there goes the hunt for Rachel. Not to mention the drama at school, Kate probably doesn't get bullied, Nathan and Victoria seem to get along with Max now, David is a bus driver, and Warren is with Stella...

That's what I thought as I watched the scene play out. Yes, it's awful that something befell Chloe that left her in that state, but she has her family, and as far as we know (based on the photos we saw getting altered), she's had a happy life otherwise.

It's a terrible choice to make - messed-up life but functional body, or good life but disabled body? Disabled people can live fulfilling, happy lives, too, after all. But so much else has been changed as well. Max in the Vortex Club? Is she still friends with Kate Marsh? Did the same things happen to Kate, and if so, did she commit suicide? Is Max still even friendly with Warren?

I did not see this ending coming at all!

both of these replies are very well thought out, now im lost in thought again ...

Draikin
25th May 2015, 21:55
Given that it's likely that Max is going to want to return to the original storyline after seeing what happened to Chloe when she saved William, it means she'll likely have to go back in the past using the same photo, and let William die. If that indeed comes to pass, I imagine that would be Max's most difficult decision yet.

Wambo_is_Strange
25th May 2015, 22:03
I imagine that would be Max's most difficult decision yet.

I don't think this will be a decision.
Just because they would have to build two different timelines and therefor make two completely different episodes.
This isn't very likely.

Draikin
25th May 2015, 23:24
Just because they would have to build two different timelines and therefor make two completely different episodes.
This isn't very likely.
I didn't mean it would be a difficult decision for us. I don't expect this to be an option for the exact reason you stated, they can't build two entirely separate storylines. I meant it would be a very difficult decision for Max to let William die, even if she'll probably go through with it. She thought she could fix things and make everyone happy, only to end up realizing that she'll have to choose between Chloe and William. Two people she really cares about. I was just imaging how Max may end up using the same photo again to enter the past in Episode 4, and then choose to not hide the keys and watch William walk out of the door.

DoomedFish94
26th May 2015, 02:37
The ending of Chaos Theory killed me.
There better be a way to fix this in the next episode!

StealthyWolf52
27th May 2015, 02:43
Given that it's likely that Max is going to want to return to the original storyline after seeing what happened to Chloe when she saved William, it means she'll likely have to go back in the past using the same photo, and let William die. If that indeed comes to pass, I imagine that would be Max's most difficult decision yet.

This isn't very likely.

I didn't mean it would be a difficult decision for us. I don't expect this to be an option for the exact reason you stated, they can't build two entirely separate storylines. I meant it would be a very difficult decision for Max to let William die, even if she'll probably go through with it. She thought she could fix things and make everyone happy, only to end up realizing that she'll have to choose between Chloe and William. Two people she really cares about. I was just imaging how Max may end up using the same photo again to enter the past in Episode 4, and then choose to not hide the keys and watch William walk out of the door.

Interesting conversation, yeah it would be a hard decision for Max to do this, its going to be hard for me to watch her have to do this, but it will be needed. Especially with all the things that they have built up in the original timeline, as said earlier the new timeline would feel artificial...

The ending of Chaos Theory killed me.
There better be a way to fix this in the next episode!

It was definitely a heartbreaker, no doubt the next episode will revert saving William's life... sadly... or maybe... I DONT KNOW ;_____________________;

Wambo_is_Strange
27th May 2015, 17:14
Interesting conversation, yeah it would be a hard decision for Max to do this

Max can't just focus on William and Chloe.
She needed to see all the things she changed, for everyone.
I think this was a lesson she needed to learn the hard way.

It doesn't really matter if this timeline would be better or worse for Chloe because this is not the way it's meant to be.
She is taking her powers way to far because she feels guilty for her friends.
Probably messing up the entire universe and also herself.

StealthyWolf52
27th May 2015, 22:18
1000 views :O Thanks everyone for interesting vonversations :D

Max can't just focus on William and Chloe.
She needed to see all the things she changed, for everyone.
I think this was a lesson she needed to learn the hard way.

It doesn't really matter if this timeline would be better or worse for Chloe because this is not the way it's meant to be.
She is taking her powers way to far because she feels guilty for her friends.
Probably messing up the entire universe and also herself.

Very true, Max made a decision I believe anyone would make at the time. Saving someone close to you and a close friend. This, however, has changed far too much, I think a lot of us, if we had her power, would do the same as her without really thinking too much because of how desperate she was at the time. She got a sudden, huge oppertunity to do something she thought would do good, who wouldn't take this chance at first. By the looks of it she'd be able to (and probably will) undo it if it was a mistake. (which it was) She just didn't expect the changes to be so drastic... That's how I see in a ways I guess

Wambo_is_Strange
27th May 2015, 22:46
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Max was so sad after what she heard from Chloe, it almost killed me.

She just wants her friend to be happy again and has to go all through this mess making it even worse.
All this pressure on her tiny shoulders, I hope there will be a way that is worth the efforts at least.

All those indications that Chloe or Max need to die in order to stop the tornado drive me crazy.
Sometimes I even wish she would just grab Chloe's hand and run.
Screw Arcadia Bay, screw the universe, just vanish in the sunset with her and don't look back :(

StealthyWolf52
27th May 2015, 22:56
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Max was so sad after what she heard from Chloe, it almost killed me.

She just wants her friend to be happy again and has to go all through this mess making it even worse.
All this pressure on her tiny shoulders, I hope there will be a way that is worth the efforts at least.

All those indications that Chloe or Max need to die in order to stop the tornado drive me crazy.
Sometimes I even wish she would just grab Chloe's hand and run.
Screw Arcadia Bay, screw the universe, just vanish in the sunset with her and don't look back :(

pretty much, I think it'd be kind of cheesy if they have to have Chloe/Max die to stop the tornado, but completely possible, very few things in this game are 'off' and I would love a fantastic ending.

zackdollars
1st Jun 2015, 04:29
I just hope that we'll have an opportunity to heal Chloe. But, I do like the plot twist. Even though Chloe is crippled, she looks happy.

KiwiFruitQueen
2nd Jun 2015, 19:14
http://i.imgur.com/q2pa3h2.png

Seriously though, the more I look at it the sadder I become... This ripped me apart when I recorded the video... The smile she has is the kick in the gut... WHY IS THIS GAME SO GOOD D: :D :) :( IM SO CONFUSED BY MYSELF!!!

As soon as the part came where Max went back in time I had a feeling something was gonna change for the worst when she got back to the future. I love Episode 3 but poor Chloe! :eek: :(

KiraS94
2nd Jun 2015, 20:26
In all honesty, I was very much surprised Chloe was alive to begin with. I totally thought she had died in the altered timeline. The only movie that doesn't preach "messin' with time" = "utter bad" is Back to the Future. Everywhere else, if you mess with time, you just make things more sucky (star trek... seven monkeys... primer... on and on). I guess natural human reaction to our own natural inability to alter the past. We see providence where there honestly may only be blind luck.

Though from my personal point of view... Which may be very specific... I'd rather have a Chloe who is broken in spirit, than one who is broken in body. Spirit can be fixed with love, but a body thus broken never really heals.

Andrianna
3rd Jun 2015, 10:41
Last night I played this episode and man.. I couldn't sleep. I don't even know how to feel about this! This made me feel so sad about her. But the fact that her dad lives makes her smile. Even though she is not okay with her health she seems so happy. If there is an option to either stay in present like it is now -Max hanging with the Vortex club,Chloe sick and her living father- or go back -simple Max,dead William and hard Chloe-.. I don't know what I'll do!:confused: :(

StealthyWolf52
4th Jun 2015, 00:10
I just hope that we'll have an opportunity to heal Chloe. But, I do like the plot twist. Even though Chloe is crippled, she looks happy.

As soon as the part came where Max went back in time I had a feeling something was gonna change for the worst when she got back to the future. I love Episode 3 but poor Chloe! :eek: :(
The thing was, for me at least, I was shocked so much by all this sudden change it never crossed my mind until last minute XD

In all honesty, I was very much surprised Chloe was alive to begin with. I totally thought she had died in the altered timeline. The only movie that doesn't preach "messin' with time" = "utter bad" is Back to the Future. Everywhere else, if you mess with time, you just make things more sucky (star trek... seven monkeys... primer... on and on). I guess natural human reaction to our own natural inability to alter the past. We see providence where there honestly may only be blind luck.

Though from my personal point of view... Which may be very specific... I'd rather have a Chloe who is broken in spirit, than one who is broken in body. Spirit can be fixed with love, but a body thus broken never really heals.
I didn't really know what to expect. it wasn't until .5 seconds before we first see her that I was like " Oh god, what happenned Chloe! Then it hit me, and yeah, I'd have to agree, broken spirit is much more mendable than a beoken body.

Last night I played this episode and man.. I couldn't sleep. I don't even know how to feel about this! This made me feel so sad about her. But the fact that her dad lives makes her smile. Even though she is not okay with her health she seems so happy. If there is an option to either stay in present like it is now -Max hanging with the Vortex club,Chloe sick and her living father- or go back -simple Max,dead William and hard Chloe-.. I don't know what I'll do!:confused: :(
In my video I am going to post tomarrow I sat there fro half the cedits just saying THAT IS NOT OKAY!!! and yeah, three days later I was still thinking about it XD

KiraS94
4th Jun 2015, 11:46
By the way on my 3rd playthru I noticed something I missed on the first two - in the parking lot, in EP1, it's Chloe's truck that parks in the handicapped parking area. Max gets totally pissed off, calling the owner (she doesn't know yet that it's actually Chloe's) a "bastard" :)

Alvare
4th Jun 2015, 20:35
If you look past Chloe's situation, past the dead whales and past the meaning of the new timeline, yes, this scene is beautiful.
It's colorful/vibrant and the music is absolutely amazing. It just blows our mind. Apart from the beautiful aspects, it also gives us the shivers and a unsettling feeling.

Here's the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX8ebGCzGeo

Just look at the comments and how emotional everyone got by how the ending presented itself.

StealthyWolf52
4th Jun 2015, 21:55
By the way on my 3rd playthru I noticed something I missed on the first two - in the parking lot, in EP1, it's Chloe's truck that parks in the handicapped parking area. Max gets totally pissed off, calling the owner (she doesn't know yet that it's actually Chloe's) a "bastard" :)
I noticed that too, on my second playthrough which I never got to post XD, well, at least I still have my original playthrough and replaythrough :D

If you look past Chloe's situation, past the dead whales and past the meaning of the new timeline, yes, this scene is beautiful.
It's colorful/vibrant and the music is absolutely amazing. It just blows our mind. Apart from the beautiful aspects, it also gives us the shivers and a unsettling feeling.

Here's the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX8ebGCzGeo

Just look at the comments and how emotional everyone got by how the ending presented itself.

Exactly, the scene itself was beautiful, which was where my original title came from, but it, as you said, tears me apart to see :(

Lil_Miss_Anonymous
5th Jun 2015, 21:27
I just finished the 3rd episode last night, and I'm surprised I could actually fall asleep. I figured that saving Williams's life would result in a few differences in the time line, but didn't expect to see Chloe that way. As soon as I saw a glimpse of the wheelchair, I almost cried.

But here's the thing, what is Max gonna do about all of this? Go back in time and let William die? As I saw many of you mention, Chloe looks so much happier this way, which breaks my heart. Not to mention all the other weird stuff happening at the school; she joined her "enemies", Warren is dating Stella (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! At least give Brooke a chance T_T), and who knows what else. What happened to Kate, are we her friend? Most importantly, what about Rachel? You know, the girl we've been searching for in most of the game? Was she ever Chloe's friend?

Here's how I think the episodes will play out. In episode 4, Max lives in that alternate reality and sees what changes were made. Perhaps she tells of her dilemma to people, and some thinks she's crazy while others strangely believe her. And maybe near the end she goes back to the original timeline. Maybe.

The 5th episode gotta be heartbreaking, or beautiful. If there are many endings to the game, I think we all can think of at least one. Chloe or Max die to avoid the tornado, whether Chloe knows of it or not. I think one ending, you may have to use the picture you didn't turn in to the contest in the very beginning of the game. And, sadly, let Chloe die to revert all bad things that may happen. Even though it may be ripped in half like before. Which may actually cause a new problem, going back in time through a ripped picture.

But that's JUST A THEORY. A GAME theory. (Props to those who get this reference)

StealthyWolf52
6th Jun 2015, 00:50
I just finished the 3rd episode last night, and I'm surprised I could actually fall asleep. I figured that saving Williams's life would result in a few differences in the time line, but didn't expect to see Chloe that way. As soon as I saw a glimpse of the wheelchair, I almost cried.

But here's the thing, what is Max gonna do about all of this? Go back in time and let William die? As I saw many of you mention, Chloe looks so much happier this way, which breaks my heart. Not to mention all the other weird stuff happening at the school; she joined her "enemies", Warren is dating Stella (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! At least give Brooke a chance T_T), and who knows what else. What happened to Kate, are we her friend? Most importantly, what about Rachel? You know, the girl we've been searching for in most of the game? Was she ever Chloe's friend?

Here's how I think the episodes will play out. In episode 4, Max lives in that alternate reality and sees what changes were made. Perhaps she tells of her dilemma to people, and some thinks she's crazy while others strangely believe her. And maybe near the end she goes back to the original timeline. Maybe.

The 5th episode gotta be heartbreaking, or beautiful. If there are many endings to the game, I think we all can think of at least one. Chloe or Max die to avoid the tornado, whether Chloe knows of it or not. I think one ending, you may have to use the picture you didn't turn in to the contest in the very beginning of the game. And, sadly, let Chloe die to revert all bad things that may happen. Even though it may be ripped in half like before. Which may actually cause a new problem, going back in time through a ripped picture.

But that's JUST A THEORY. A GAME theory. (Props to those who get this reference)

I get the reference... lol
as for tour theory, I think episode 4 won't even focus on the "new" timeline. I think it'll be reverted early on and focus on the vortex club a lot more, who know though, we will just have to wait and see...

meimeiriver
18th Jun 2015, 13:07

'Beautiful' as in 'touching', certainly. And 'beautiful' in the sense that it suddenly (unbeknownst to herself) lends special meaning to Max visiting Chloe. And 'beautiful' in that the makers upped the reality-anty a hundred-fold, going fromn yanking key chains off a jerk, to devestating consequences for her best girlfriend. Yep, I'd say there's room for 'beautiful' in that scene, too.

I otherwise don't disagree on any particular point.

StealthyWolf52
10th Jul 2015, 19:43
'Beautiful' as in 'touching', certainly. And 'beautiful' in the sense that it suddenly (unbeknownst to herself) lends special meaning to Max visiting Chloe. And 'beautiful' in that the makers upped the reality-anty a hundred-fold, going fromn yanking key chains off a jerk, to devestating consequences for her best girlfriend. Yep, I'd say there's room for 'beautiful' in that scene, too.

I otherwise don't disagree on any particular point.

Pretty much exactly what I meant to say XD

MoonieShallow
22nd Jul 2015, 21:08
Okay, let's just get this started.
*take a deep breath*
First of all, I'm not from an english speaking country so may excuse my faults please.

Second, just wow. I would like to say I did expect the end, and somehow, it is true. The first time I saw Life Is Strange, it was while watching a video, because I'm somehow intrusted into walkthroughs of what I call "story games". It may seems weird but I don't know how to call those types of games, you know, when you have to make choices and everything, Beyond Two Souls and the Last of Us are both exemples of walkthroughs I've watched before. So I kinda got spoiled, yeah, since I've watched the three episodes of Life Is Strange on youtube. Which basically means that when I played I already almost knew everything about the storyline of the game. I decided to buy it because it really seemed to be an awesome-game-to-play, and also because I love the way Chloe act, to be honest.

However, I really can't wait to see the last two episodes (oh noooo, already ? D:), there's just so much theories you can make out of just the last 10 seconds of the third one ! And then, I have to ask questions if there is still people reacting at this post, the party of the vortex club is said to be done the tuesday 10th, BUT, in the visions Max had, the tornado was supposed to be the friday - so the friday 5th right ? So it means the tornado is kinda cancelled or maybe I've made mistakes about the dates ?
Because in the... huh I don't have the word sorry, in the scene after the credits, you can clearly see Max at this party. I would like to hear your opinion :3
Talking about this scene, I am really wondering about what the studio is gonna do in the episode 4, I saw in the comments you guys did post that some people are thinking about a choice : getting back to the old life with the "normal" chloe but really hurt and sad, or stay in this life with just so much questions, as you guys said too, where is Rachel ? What about Kate ? but a happy Chloe. I think that giving this choice to the player without no clue or help would be awfully hard. I mean this would be the worst choice to make in Life Is Strange in my point of view, there was just so many times already where I was in front of my screen like "****, which one do I chose ?" and bugging for 5 minutes. So, yeah. If they decide(d) to do that, it would include two storylines then, which would have to regroup or not at the end. Then you could really have a lot of differents ends, because basically since the beginning, in every episode the end was "almost" the same, except for the second one, obviously, but what did it change in the third actually since it was based on the relation with Chloe-Amber-Max ? I don't really know. But on the twittr of Life Is Strange, it was said that the fourth episode was really ambitious so... We'll see ? :D
Anyway, thanks to you if you took the time to read all of this. And sorry again for the faults ;p
I love this game. I'm gonna play again.
"Talk to you later !"

PHub07
22nd Jul 2015, 21:52
I will let the world unravel itself before I sacrifice Chloe and Max friendship. Sorry.

StealthyWolf52
26th Jul 2015, 12:10
Okay, let's just get this started.
*take a deep breath*
First of all, I'm not from an english speaking country so may excuse my faults please.

Second, just wow. I would like to say I did expect the end, and somehow, it is true. The first time I saw Life Is Strange, it was while watching a video, because I'm somehow intrusted into walkthroughs of what I call "story games". It may seems weird but I don't know how to call those types of games, you know, when you have to make choices and everything, Beyond Two Souls and the Last of Us are both exemples of walkthroughs I've watched before. So I kinda got spoiled, yeah, since I've watched the three episodes of Life Is Strange on youtube. Which basically means that when I played I already almost knew everything about the storyline of the game. I decided to buy it because it really seemed to be an awesome-game-to-play, and also because I love the way Chloe act, to be honest.

However, I really can't wait to see the last two episodes (oh noooo, already ? D:), there's just so much theories you can make out of just the last 10 seconds of the third one ! And then, I have to ask questions if there is still people reacting at this post, the party of the vortex club is said to be done the tuesday 10th, BUT, in the visions Max had, the tornado was supposed to be the friday - so the friday 5th right ? So it means the tornado is kinda cancelled or maybe I've made mistakes about the dates ?
Because in the... huh I don't have the word sorry, in the scene after the credits, you can clearly see Max at this party. I would like to hear your opinion :3
Talking about this scene, I am really wondering about what the studio is gonna do in the episode 4, I saw in the comments you guys did post that some people are thinking about a choice : getting back to the old life with the "normal" chloe but really hurt and sad, or stay in this life with just so much questions, as you guys said too, where is Rachel ? What about Kate ? but a happy Chloe. I think that giving this choice to the player without no clue or help would be awfully hard. I mean this would be the worst choice to make in Life Is Strange in my point of view, there was just so many times already where I was in front of my screen like "****, which one do I chose ?" and bugging for 5 minutes. So, yeah. If they decide(d) to do that, it would include two storylines then, which would have to regroup or not at the end. Then you could really have a lot of differents ends, because basically since the beginning, in every episode the end was "almost" the same, except for the second one, obviously, but what did it change in the third actually since it was based on the relation with Chloe-Amber-Max ? I don't really know. But on the twittr of Life Is Strange, it was said that the fourth episode was really ambitious so... We'll see ? :D
Anyway, thanks to you if you took the time to read all of this. And sorry again for the faults ;p
I love this game. I'm gonna play again.
"Talk to you later !"

I actually do a lot of story game LP's on my YT channel, and as for the game I am just as conflicted most of the time :P