PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 6 at E3 2015?

Paradisky
19th May 2015, 10:27
All is in the title. :)

Travis_IO
19th May 2015, 13:44
You know, that's a very popular question these days.

We haven't announced any plans for E3 2015 about whether Hitman will be there or not. As soon as we are ready to share that update, you can expect to find it here on the forums. Stay tuned!

Paradisky
19th May 2015, 19:41
Hummmmmm, okay ! :)

jimbianco
21st May 2015, 21:57
You know, that's a very popular question these days.

We haven't announced any plans for E3 2015 about whether Hitman will be there or not. As soon as we are ready to share that update, you can expect to find it here on the forums. Stay tuned!

Just announce it already! The world won't collapse if you announce whether a video game will be at a trade show or not! stop being so "corporate"

Travis_IO
22nd May 2015, 09:17
Just announce it already! The world won't collapse if you announce whether a video game will be at a trade show or not! stop being so "corporate"

I'm not afraid of the world collapsing - and I definitely don't want to come across as "corporate".

I want to give the most relevant information I have. There's a lot a moving parts that go into announcements like that - and they have a big impact on a lot of people so doing them at the right time and in the right way (as we see it) is how we want to approach it.

For what it's worth, we've got plans for talking about the game a lot more later this year - and I can't wait for that!

Buscar88
15th Jun 2015, 10:21
According to the Square Enix E3 Teaser Trailer, there will be an (breathtaking "beeep") official announcement for a new game. Since "Hitman 6" has been still a placeholder, there might be a little chance for more infos.

And I have my doubts, that such huge, new material as it is an official trailer or gameplay footage, will be firstly announced in a forum. ;)
So I keep my fingers crossed that we get new information tomorrow.

robotx17
16th Jun 2015, 03:26
It's Coming

5yktoernWtw

dis gun b gud

IamRahx
16th Jun 2015, 04:18
:)
Sweet. Just before I finally go to bed, just gotta say trailer has me very very intrigued. Has a very gritty tone to it, made me think on contracts. And the much younger 47 makes me wonder what they have planned.
Prepare for that trailer analysis when I wake up.

semajmarc87
16th Jun 2015, 06:49
The only things that concern me about Hitman 6 so far are:

- Agent 47 looking like a skinny 20 year-old.

- I'm worried that you may need to be connected to the internet in order to play the game.

- I don't like that the game is simply called "Hitman." It makes it confusing when referring to that specific game and it makes it seem like a reboot even though they're claiming that it isn't.

- I think they said it will only be released as a digital download first. I only buy physical copies of games, so if they're expecting me to buy a digital copy they better guess again.

Remenimus
16th Jun 2015, 07:27
What I'd like to know and what was not said whether Jesper Kyd produced the soundtrack?