PDA

View Full Version : Possible Episode 3 keyboard glitch?

E_1971
19th May 2015, 06:28
All keyboard binds work fine except two:
- "Open pause menu": Esc
- "Open journal menu": J

The funny thing is those keys work fine in the pause menu but not in the game.

Sure I could continue with the story without checking texts/photos, engaging in looping scenes (sitting, admiring, etc) but I know I'd regret it.

Update: Hmm... re-installed and it's working fine. Weird. Now I'm not sure if something triggered it or if was just something wrong with the installation. Anyway, too tired to play right now. Tomorrow. What a waste of time trying to fix a keyboard issue.

tringegringe1234
19th May 2015, 11:16
kinda have the same issue. i can walk around normally and use the mouse, but whenever i try to open the journal or other menus (cant even pause) it just doesnt work. cant get past the "get up from bed" scene and cant continue. tried reinstalling, didnt work.
first episode i have this problem with

any suggestions?

E_1971
19th May 2015, 20:35
kinda have the same issue. i can walk around normally and use the mouse, but whenever i try to open the journal or other menus (cant even pause) it just doesnt work. cant get past the "get up from bed" scene and cant continue. tried reinstalling, didnt work.
first episode i have this problem with

any suggestions?

Sorry, other than re-installing I don't know what else to do.

Did you fully uninstall first? Make sure it doesn't leave any files behind except your saved games in your MyDoc\My Games\Life is Strange folder.

tringegringe1234
20th May 2015, 10:53
Did a normal uninstall and didnīt check for the savegame files etc. Made a backup of those and deleted the mygames/lfis folder and itīs working now.
thanks, mate!

Nox_Dogma
20th May 2015, 11:56
wrong headline!
thats BUG, not a glitch

tringegringe1234
20th May 2015, 20:02
wrong headline!
thats BUG, not a glitch

Really, no one gives a flying ****. I was happy enough to find that post via Google and it solved my problem and was able to finish the episode today. I donīt care