PDA

View Full Version : Legit or not ?

Corpsa
15th May 2015, 12:19
Over the last Month i see a HUGE amount of Player with 100hours or less which totally destroy People/Teams.
In my opinion there is only one legit way this is possible:

They are really good Player and have alot Fps experience so they adapt fast to a new Game, if this is the case all fine, but the amount of People which often lead the score with ~5ohours to 100hours is ridiculous.
My guess here, they cheat till the get a ban, then creat a new account and repeat.
I see no reason for Veteran Player to create a "Twink" account since Mmr dont work well, or is this a common thing i dont know ?

The first Months i never had this feeling but the last 1.5 Months i see Aimbot,Wallhack, Esp and what not.
So my question, is cheating now also increasing fast ?

How do i report suspected cheater via Support Centre ?

Hello all,

*Update 3/20/15: In addition to the protocol listed below of reporting through Steam, the first course of action on reporting suspected cheaters is now asked to be done via the Support Centre

*REPORTING SUSPECTED CHEATERS* (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=155680)

SQUARE ENIX Support Centre
(http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=152203)

When i go to Support Centre i dont find anything about it, in the default topics nor in the Search option.
I know the steam VAC report option but i would like to use Support Centre.

Ghosthree3
15th May 2015, 12:22
There was a period of time where lots of people were making smurf accounts because MM was messed up. It's possible they still play on those accounts from time to time.

Equanimityjohn
16th May 2015, 08:56
There's a lot of good FPS gamers in the world and Nosgoth is quite easy to pick up. I highly doubt anywhere near a majority of these players are cheaters, and are most likely just new skilled players to the community.

riccetto80
16th May 2015, 10:25
to me is more suspect people with 300/500 hours who play like my grandmother drunk (who is also dead since long time)... lol...

HoopleDoople
19th May 2015, 15:33
Cheaters are fairly rare from what I've seen but they do exist. You can spot them pretty easily by watching for the following:

1) God-like aim yet horrendous tactics
2) Frequently turning 180 degrees instantly to land a shot
3) Tracking your allies through walls perfectly

It is, however, easy to confuse good players with cheaters. It really doesn't take all that much skill (compared to most games) to consistently land your shots as Humans. Vampire audio cues and good communication can allow Humans to identify your location even if you are out of sight.

Corpsa
19th May 2015, 17:44
Ghosthree3
There was a period of time where lots of people were making smurf accounts because MM was messed up. It's possible they still play on those accounts from time to time.

Good Point could be the case, sometimes.

Equanimityjohn
There's a lot of good FPS gamers in the world and Nosgoth is quite easy to pick up. I highly doubt anywhere near a majority of these players are cheaters, and are most likely just new skilled players to the community.

I dont suspect them all as cheater but for me it felt weird, i saw so many of them lately.
Yes there are many good Fps Player out there but i doubt so many of them pick up Nosgoth, especially with the fact Nosgoth Player Base is shrinking every Month :(

HoopleDoople
Cheaters are fairly rare from what I've seen but they do exist. You can spot them pretty easily by watching for the following:

1) God-like aim yet horrendous tactics
2) Frequently turning 180 degrees instantly to land a shot
3) Tracking your allies through walls perfectly

It is, however, easy to confuse good players with cheaters. It really doesn't take all that much skill (compared to most games) to consistently land your shots as Humans. Vampire audio cues and good communication can allow Humans to identify your location even if you are out of sight.

I always try my best to spot really only the scum before i report someone, i check Noscam to a hair's breadth to be sure about what i saw ingame. Not sure how good or if Anti Cheat System is running in General, because i checked out some Cheat Pages to inform myself what this guys use, and its pretty disgusting.
They offer a big range of stuff for this real Life Loser.
Maybe i am still a bit sensitive about this Topic because i played a good amount H1Z1, and this is beyond good and evil, worst i ever saw in the Game Industry based on Cheater.

Thanks for your Answers so far, someone out there which knows how to Report via Support Centre?