PDA

View Full Version : Free Weekend Issues - Working On It

DunhamSmash
9th Aug 2014, 01:18
Hey all,

We are aware that some of you may be running into a number of issues during our Free Weekend right now, including...

Scores are sometimes resetting mid-match
Scores anot counting towards XP at the end of a match
"Temp" icons in the Store
Enlarged icons for Abilities and Perks, in the Inventory, Armory, and in in-game Loadouts.
Sudden loss of abilities mid-game
Random Level resets

First, we want you to know that we want to solve ALL of these issues for those of you who run into them and we're doing what we can to get it resolved. Though we don't have a ETA yet on which the fixes will go out, it's at the top of our priority list.

Thanks for your patience! (and to Xenonetix (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=32209) for putting the list together).

choock
9th Aug 2014, 10:22
Hi,
I get all the time the "Connection Lost" Steam decided that you are not authorized to connect to this server - I'd guess bug, when I'm trying to connect to any game on Europe server from Central Europe / Czech Republic... thus buggy and unplayable :)
Best regards,
choock

Saikocat
9th Aug 2014, 12:18
Hi folks,
The above issues should now be resolved, and your armory/inventory should display fine again. Please do let us know if you run into issues though, so we can continue to look into this.

SUVIRUM
11th Aug 2014, 00:18
You must be kidding, big numer of players cant play the game, and you are working on Score, Xp etc....

ArghulTheKing
11th Aug 2014, 00:43
my biggest problem is that i get disconnected every game,the message is 'your connection to the host has ben lost' and it looks like my team also gets disconnected,but who is the actuall host ? and are you looking into this ?

deadlygrateful
11th Aug 2014, 02:10
You must be kidding, big number of players cant play the game, and you are working on Score, Xp etc....
Completely agree, and why would you guys launch a free weekend and take off for it?
I mean a free weekend might as well be a mini open beta, and I paid to play the game and cant get past a splash screen.
I hope that resolving this issue would be of your main concerns as I would really enjoy being able to see what i paid for before you finish tweaking and making adjustments to game play. Pathetic

OnlyLogic
11th Aug 2014, 02:55
Thanks, devs! We should really all be supporting your work as it's pretty hard to run a beta AND a free weekend, and the game is, for the most part, amazing! Grats!

deadly, if YOU paid to play the game, that problem's entirely on your head. You've accepted an agreement stating the game isn't released and there WILL be issues (maybe you should read that thing sometime).

TheIgHero
13th Aug 2014, 00:53
What are player's getting for not being able to enjoy the weekend event (No double xp or working boosters from the founder packs) What are we getting in return? I have no problem with nothing as long as you guys tracked our xp through the event & give us the bonus xp and gold we deserve. (However I know a few that want something good for not being able to enjoy the weekend event bonus) I'm aiming low since I have already had a pretty bad time with Nosgoths support..

OnlyLogic
13th Aug 2014, 01:20
IgHero, under agreement, the Devs of Nosgoth don't owe you anything. I don't think they ought to give you anything, either. If you weren't able to play during the free weekend, that's a shame. If they're good devs, they'll go out of their way to give you what you don't deserve, but I'd rather see them fix the game first.

TheIgHero
13th Aug 2014, 02:42
OnlyLogic, I think I can see some crap on your nose.

P.S. Many of the players affected are asking for something, I didn't even talk about how my booster still isn't working (I miss my Human FP booster:o)

OnlyLogic
13th Aug 2014, 13:37
By 'you' I meant players in general. You have to realise, things don't work for me either. I've just come prepared.

Firehex
14th Aug 2014, 21:29
After free weekend patch i got 2 problems:
1. Could not enter game because of Online suite didn't let me
2. After end of match in lobby my armory was loading..and loading..Just pernament load status. So i quited game.

Before this patch it never happened.