PDA

View Full Version : Map won't load...

Undead922
9th Aug 2014, 00:57
Hey, I just bought the game and i played the tutorials, it was cool and worked fine, them i pressed play and tried to play a game. It started loading the map.After a while in the loading it threw me into the main menu without error messages or something...And now, i cant join any game...........
Can you fix it or are there any fixes for this?! I'm kindy angry, was it a waste of money?

ZangSensei
9th Aug 2014, 11:12
My friend have the same problem when he is trying to play.

Undead922
17th Aug 2014, 09:06
THX SQUARE ENIX YOU'RE THE BEST!!! You dont fix it and you cant say something like sorry or something... i waited 10 days and still no response...Good luck for this game and GL for your support team...

lucinvampire
17th Aug 2014, 11:18
Please could you post your system specs? Just check it isn't related to this - sorry if you've already done this.

There is a bug that the dev team are aware of which causes users to crash out when the game loads - and I believe they are working on a fix for this.

Undead922
18th Aug 2014, 09:43
Thank you for replying!
These are my specs and sorry but im kinda angry :/
Processor: AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon HD Graphics 4.10 Ghz
RAM: 8 Gb
Windows 7 64 bit
Graph. Card: AMD Radeon HD 7700 series

Fapanese
18th Aug 2014, 13:47
i got the same exact problem,i get in a lobby the game starts,map is loading after the map is finished loading,kicks me back to the home screen,no errors no nothing,as if i never queved up for a game.Out of 10 times i tryed to play it let me only 1 inn and thats it,after that same thing.Iv tryed to reinstall the game etc.didnt help.Playing thru steam

Decster20
19th Aug 2014, 20:53
I was able to play without any problems the past few days, but this new patch appears to have screwed me over. I can no longer join games, I just get into the loading screen, sit there for a few minutes, then get dropped onto the main menu. Anyone else having this problem or have any idea on how to fix it?

chiwhisper1869
19th Aug 2014, 21:25
Having the same problem, but i've already had it in the previous patch, and it isn't fixed for me in this one either.. I fixed it for one day by changing some stuf in Raptr, but that's no fix because it doesn't work anymore.

I'm getting a bit frustrated because i can hardly play in almost 8 days now.

MarcusGraves
19th Aug 2014, 21:33
i've had this problem for three weeks now, not a single game played since I bought veteran pack for a key.

Fapanese
19th Aug 2014, 21:58
For the love of god plz fix this problem alrdy its going on for more then 3 weeks.You queve up,you get in lobby,game map starts to load and bump you get kicked to home screen with syncing profile...ALOT of ppl have this problem,the patch came today i HOPED it got fixed but it didnt!ppl cant test the game out because of that,there is no solution or fix for this,iv tryed everything,reinstalled the game,updated drivers everything there is to do.I like the game even if i managed to get once in the past 3 weeks,i try every day in hope it would load properly,but im slowly giving up,im playing this game thru steam i dont know if it affects steam only,just fix it...

Psyonix-Greg
19th Aug 2014, 22:55
Are your .ini files set to read only?

MarcusGraves
19th Aug 2014, 23:30
Are your .ini files set to 'read only'?

having trouble finding .ini files, exact location please, also what will setting it to read only do?

Edit: nevermind figured it out, set them to read only still doesn't work

Fapanese
19th Aug 2014, 23:39
Thank you for a fast reply,could you plz direct me where to look for the .ini files exactly cause i cant find them

chiwhisper1869
20th Aug 2014, 00:20
I think he means the .ini files located at:

C:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/nosgoth/BCMPGame/config

And i think he wants you to set those files to read only.

Would you be so kind to try this out? I don't have access to internet/nosgoth right now and i'm facing the same problem.

Fapanese
20th Aug 2014, 07:47
Hey chiw iv tryed that but it didnt work for me,still have the same problem sadly:( if you find a solution one day plz let me know:))

chiwhisper1869
20th Aug 2014, 08:16
I also tried it a few minutes ago and it does work for me! I can play normally now.
Make sure you set all 4 files in there to read-only. Or maybe reinstall and after that set those files to read-only

I hope you can fix it too. Good luck!

@Psyonix-Greg,

Thanks! You are an absolute beast!

lucinvampire
20th Aug 2014, 11:49
Thank you for replying!
These are my specs and sorry but im kinda angry :/
Processor: AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon HD Graphics 4.10 Ghz
RAM: 8 Gb
Windows 7 64 bit
Graph. Card: AMD Radeon HD 7700 series

It looks from your specs it should work ok...I think you maybe experiencing the current bug that is effecting users with getting into matches - are you still receiving the error since last nights patch?

MarcusGraves
20th Aug 2014, 14:25
reinstalled game just to make sure and set .ini files to read only, still doesn't work. im happy that it works for some but its really confusing and frustrating why these weird little adjustments don't work for all of us.

Fapanese
20th Aug 2014, 22:15
same thing goes for me like marcus said above reinstalled and set .ini files to read only and dosnt work

Undead922
21st Aug 2014, 18:37
Still dont working... i tried everything.....................

I played it on my friends computer on my acc. and it was working good, still dont working on mine...

MarcusGraves
22nd Aug 2014, 05:38
I played it on my friends computer on my acc. and it was working good, still dont working on mine...

this doesn't really help, post your friend's specs so they can maybe get an idea as to why it works on his and not yours

Undead922
14th Sep 2014, 13:31
Still don't working, do something with this **** problem...

Undead922
16th Sep 2014, 18:39
You added a new patch, and it didnt fix the problem, do something or give my money back!!!