PDA

View Full Version : Tempus Fugit! Episode 3: 19th May

julietxjules
13th May 2015, 16:02
Tempus Fugit indeed!

And, apart from flying, the time is most definitely nigh!

Yes, ok. . . I admit it - I seem to have a penchant for the classical today. The greatly anticipated release of "Chaos Theory" will be unleashed upon our fervid, drooling community on 19th May; the wait will soon be over and there couldn't be anything else that I am more looking forward to than that!

Max, accompanied by Chloe, will ramp up their investigation into the weirdness surrounding Blackwell Academy in an attempt to uncover some seemingly dark, hidden truths. During their travels they will visit the indoor swimming pool in the search for clues, but ultimately their destination is the Principal's office where, after trying to break and entry, they hope to find something of great importance. I wonder what they'll find in there that is not for their eyes to see?

This is the tipping point in the series - it now stands atop the crest of a hill at the midway. And I hope against hope that we all learn something of value by the episode's end.

Fasten your seatbelts. . .now passing you over to launch control!

TwoTonTom
13th May 2015, 19:42
I am so excited. This is my game of the year so far. Kind of sad that this will be past half way through though :(

Alvare
13th May 2015, 19:52
Lol well, I never watch tv series. So to me it's kind of similar to reading a really cool book every once in a while.
Reminds me of the book I once read called Paper Towns.

julietxjules
13th May 2015, 19:55
I am so excited. This is my game of the year so far. Kind of sad that this will be past half way through though :(

I agree wholeheartedly. :)

julietxjules
13th May 2015, 19:56
Lol well, I never watch tv series. So to me it's kind of similar to reading a really cool book every once in a while.
Reminds me of the book I once read called Paper Towns.

In that case.....get ready to read chapter two! :nut:

Alvare
13th May 2015, 22:53
In that case.....get ready to read chapter two! :nut:

?
You mean chapter 3, right? xD

julietxjules
14th May 2015, 05:36
Yes. . . I meant three. Don't know why I typed two - must be all the excitement. :rasp:

Alvare
14th May 2015, 07:20
NO EMOJI!!

julietxjules
14th May 2015, 15:00
I still don't know what that means. Now I'm showing my age!

Alvare
14th May 2015, 16:49
I still don't know what that means. Now I'm showing my age!
Lol it means you shouldn't use emoticons, Chloe doesn't like it when Max uses them. xD

julietxjules
14th May 2015, 17:01
Why is there a 'J' in the spelling? Makes no sense.

Alvare
14th May 2015, 18:47
Why is there a 'J' in the spelling? Makes no sense.
I don't gnow. :P

TheEmissary
19th May 2015, 10:16
I am so excited. This is my game of the year so far. Kind of sad that this will be past half way through though :(Then we'll have to wait for Season 2 :)

Lol well, I never watch tv series. So to me it's kind of similar to reading a really cool book every once in a while.You're missing something, even though TV series can be really time-consuming.

Reminds me of the book I once read called Paper Towns.I'm reading that at the moment and I like it too. Looking forward to the movie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGiHm5WMLk).

Alvare
19th May 2015, 18:12
Then we'll have to wait for Season 2 :)

You're missing something, even though TV series can be really time-consuming.

I'm reading that at the moment and I like it too. Looking forward to the movie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGiHm5WMLk).
Lol. I don't want to watch a movie of that book. I'm already disappointed by looking at the trailer.
But anyway's, it's a great book. Margo Roth Spiegelman is kind of the girl I'd like to meet someday.
To be honest I think she's a bit of a mix between Max and Chloe.

Also, you know what this song means, right? When they climbed the tall building together. xD
She selected this song for him, as a message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhe9tVARzCk

TheEmissary
20th May 2015, 11:24
Lol. I don't want to watch a movie of that book. I'm already disappointed by looking at the trailer.I think it's OK and the book is well suited for a movie adaptation. I didn't like The Fault in Our Stars (didn't read the book) that much, but I like this book and I like movies, so of course I'm going to watch the movie.

But anyway's, it's a great book. Margo Roth Spiegelman is kind of the girl I'd like to meet someday.Maybe, but in real life it could only end as it did in the book.

To be honest I think she's a bit of a mix between Max and Chloe.I don't, at least not the real Margo.

Also, you know what this song means, right? When they climbed the tall building together. xD
She selected this song for him, as a message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhe9tVARzCkTo be honest, I don't. I obviously know how the clue works, but this is the first time I hear the lyrics, since it's only the title that matters for the Margo-hunt and the lyrics aren't even mentioned in the book. There seem to be parallels between the song and the story of the book though, but I wouldn't call this a message (or I simply don't get it).