PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Can Make so much more money

SwordFanatic
9th May 2015, 01:56
I will try to make it as short and sweet. Remake all the older FF classics(1-9, maybe even 10 and 12). BUT keep it's classic game style the same(the turn-based rpg magic). I would just like to see the world i love remade, just that. Imagine seeing Balamb Garden in different perspective where you can rotate your camera around to see the whole Garden instead of just one angle view, that'd be so sweet. But at the same time you still have the same playstyle to it and you'd still know where to go and what to do. Nothing's changed, just everything remade graphically better(like FF15 graphics better). If it does happen, i'd probably buy it all.

ajboarder
14th May 2015, 19:18
Let's be real. As cool as next gen remakes would be, it would take time and money that Square Enix just doesn't have, and aside from FF7 (and maybe FF8) the fanbase for all the other titles isn't quite fanatical enough that they could risk it. If they were EA, with cash out the wazoo... sure, they could probably pull a "SCREW DA MONIES".

But they aren't.

Their time is much better spent on shiny, brand new console games or low budget smart phone nonsense.

MisterX867
17th May 2015, 17:48
I gotta be honest I wouldn't mind a HD collection of the re-releases on the psp, I'd buy that in a heart beat.

BPGC84
13th Feb 2016, 23:59
Mister X687 has it nailed on the head. Final Fantasy "legacy collection" 1-6, the beautiful psp sprites where applicable, all thrown together. Whether it be physical/digital with trophies/achievements. I don't really care. It's been said a million times, by countless fans. HOW MUCH. 200$ I don't care I'll pay it. I want a reason to go replay all these again, and to have platinums in my collection next to all the newer ones would be amazing. With no trophies/achievements not worth it. I'd just stick to replaying them on whatever platform they're on.