PDA

View Full Version : I want to play :(

Chulo86
6th May 2015, 18:36
judging by the state of play this game honestly feels about 52% complete.
is it too far of a stretch asking for the downloadable console counterpart by the end of the year? (Ps4/Xb1)

possibly fusing pc with console servers to increase player base?

or is this asking for too much?

I understand if I get no official response,
if it's faster developing this game on a single platform then do so.

I was just curious....

Saikocat
8th May 2015, 10:20
At the moment we haven't announced anything beyond our current PC Open Beta, so I'm afraid I don't really have an answer for you on this yet. We'd honestly love to bring the game to as many players as we can (including console), but it's not necessarily that straightforward :)

ApollosBow
10th May 2015, 00:37
At the moment we haven't announced anything beyond our current PC Open Beta, so I'm afraid I don't really have an answer for you on this yet. We'd honestly love to bring the game to as many players as we can (including console), but it's not necessarily that straightforward :)

Perhaps the multiplayer portion of the next LOK game will be Nosgoth ported over.

Chulo86
10th May 2015, 07:13

thank you seƱorita,
that's all I wanted to know :)

Ghosthree3
10th May 2015, 08:01
At the moment we haven't announced anything beyond our current PC Open Beta, so I'm afraid I don't really have an answer for you on this yet
I can read between the lines here.

A console version would increase the player base which would be nice, otherwise I really don't care about it at all.

Cody_The_Wiser
13th May 2015, 16:17
I can read between the lines here.

A console version would increase the player base which would be nice, otherwise I really don't care about it at all.

Same. I sincerely hope console players and PC players can play together. Would definitely be a step toward increasing the community size. Although, a mute system should probably be implemented before that. Getting pretty tired of some people's ****.