PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to let chloe die ? **SPOILER*

Roofje
6th May 2015, 10:12
Hi.

I was just wandering, Chloe gets shot in the bathroom and after rewind gets saved by max. I've tried to let her die(Sorry) but the game didn't let me progress, So at the rail tracks I've got her killed by the train, but had to rewind to keep going. On the bumper accident same thing, so obviously Chloe is meant to live through the game. I know that we can save Kate (and yes i have) but we can also let her commit suicide, If you can't save Kate the game just ends different. So really is Chloe that needed in the game, I would like to have help Kate after the rescue from committing suicide. Any thoughts on this ?

julietxjules
6th May 2015, 14:55
For now at least it is not possible to let Chloe die, but come the end of the game there will be some serious choices for Max to make.

I have wrote about this very thing here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=155348) - I make no claim as to my own ideas being correct, I have theories just like everyone else does. :)

Alvare
6th May 2015, 15:06
Lol. I was really freaked out actually, when the train part came up. I thought Chloe would really die if I didn't save her but as soon as I saw the black-and-white screen time freeze I was instantly calm.

Nox_Dogma
6th May 2015, 15:26
Life is Strange without Cloe is the same as Ying without Yang.

for that i hope Cloe will not die in future episodes, and if there is the option to let her die, i wont let her die ^^

Alvare
6th May 2015, 19:30
She won't die. Maybe she won't be there every time for Max, but she certainly won't disappear till the tornado thing, I'm pretty sure.

Roofje
7th May 2015, 07:31
Thanks all, I know that Chloe plays a significant part in LIS. and @Julietxjules i've read that, interesting theories.

DiGreatDestroyer
13th May 2015, 02:51
Chloe dying will probably be optional.
I can tell you something im 90% sure of: You will have a "conversational battle" with chloe, similar to the one with kate in episode 2 (although i doubt this one will be a life or death thing, its gonna be more like a "help or refuse in critical moment" situation)
So far max has had a lot of choices regarding chloe, so its not too crazy to think she might make you answer for your choices.

Some things she might bring up in the conversation:

-Did you break her snowglobe?
-Did you take the blame for the joint?
-Did you answer to kate´s call?
-Did you let frank take the gun?

Alvare
13th May 2015, 19:04
Chloe dying will probably be optional.
I can tell you something im 90% sure of: You will have a "conversational battle" with chloe, similar to the one with kate in episode 2 (although i doubt this one will be a life or death thing, its gonna be more like a "help or refuse in critical moment" situation)
So far max has had a lot of choices regarding chloe, so its not too crazy to think she might make you answer for your choices.

Some things she might bring up in the conversation:

-Did you break her snowglobe?
-Did you take the blame for the joint?
-Did you answer to kate´s call?
-Did you let frank take the gun?

Yes that's cool.
I hope the devs actually use these earlier choices against us, like drastically. It would make it really interesting on multiple playthroughs. But I think the consequence with shooting Frank kind of counts for Frank and not Chloe.