PDA

View Full Version : Mankind Divided Locations!

3dot14hole
1st May 2015, 22:33
Do you guys think we'll be just city hopping around Europe? Or will we see other areas around the globe? I personally wouldn't want it to be restricted to Europe alone.

xaduha3
2nd May 2015, 01:00
I bet there will be at least one American city. Also there might be hints in the trailer.

3dot14hole
2nd May 2015, 01:23
I bet there will be at least one American city. Also there might be hints in the trailer.

Yep, an American city's a given! I hope they visit India, like they originally intended.

Shralla
2nd May 2015, 02:38
Montreal is the obvious shoe-in for an American city. Then presumably either an Asian or middle-eastern city. Seems like somewhere in India would be a good option.

Siddhartha_
2nd May 2015, 07:42
I think I recall in an interview a game dev mentioned that they'd like for the player to be able to explore more of Upper Hengsha, which would be a nice change. I was pretty disappointed that the only part of Upper Hengsha you got to see in HR was the Tai Yong Medical building. Regardless though, I think we should expect to be traveling back to China in MD.

Spyhopping
2nd May 2015, 09:23
Rainy London please!

FrankCSIS
2nd May 2015, 15:21
Rainy London please!

The City seems like a given for some good ol fashion finance conspiracy. Throw in the subway to get to one or two other locations, and perhaps one spot under the Thames, and we have a kickass hub!

As much as the proud Montrealer likes to think of it as a hub, I can't help but wonder what part of the storyline they will feature in it. For a level designer the Montreal underground buildings and tunnels are a fantastic playground, but nothing really happens in the city, besides the usual organised crime, a peak of sex trade during the summer festivals and the odd bit of Chinese espionage.

I'd like to see India as well. Unlike Egypt, it's one area which hasn't lost its air of mystery since the late 1800s.

Falconer084
2nd May 2015, 15:29
Sydney Australia to see how the civil war is going on.

MrSirShpee
2nd May 2015, 19:48
I would like to personally see NYC, Montreal, Hong Kong and maybe India in addition to Prague. London would also be nice.

3dot14hole
2nd May 2015, 22:43
Can you lot remember the Human Defiance trailer? I'm thinking it hinted at alot of stuff in Mankind Divided, this includes Versalife with a Kazakhstan branch as a possibility.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th May 2015, 09:54
Looks like Russia is becoming a possibility. Inevitable really; how else can we get to find out more about the Russian scientists who are to eventually become the Omar. :cool:

Shralla
4th May 2015, 15:22
I don't see them going to an Eastern European country AND Russia.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th May 2015, 17:30
I see Russia as a possibility... and even if we don't quite arrive there in DX:MD, then it still remains inevitable that we'll get there eventually. :cool:

IvanaKC
4th May 2015, 17:37
I don't see them going to an Eastern European country AND Russia.

Eastern Europe is tied with Russia to this day. Maybe this time instead of America, we'll see more of the other side.